Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student (16086 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Notatribalist(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Busy body... Calm down, you are not the Governor.
Lol.Don't mind him,busy body man.

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Notatribalist(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Villagemeat:
A former cultist demanding for probe. Yes,police will do their job,no put ur mouth. You will never be Edo state Governor
When did him renounce his affiliation with cultism publicly? That man is a cultist,pls remove former.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by frainc(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
is the madness his own or the killer borrowed it?
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by winkmart: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Justice must be served
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by joepepsy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Come to jesus to do what exactly, in other countries your mate are inventing, innovating and researching, just don't know who did this to Africa.
Valoa432:
Uwa has longed gone to rest.

Don't waste time again people,
Come to Jesus and be saved.

Ask God to come into your life.
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by lograr(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
PetersKID:
I heard Oshiomole was campaigning for Obaseki at Ring road yesterday, how true is it?
Obaseki is replaying the video of 2016 when he was in APC. If Oshiomhole was actually campaigning for obaseki it would have made news headline. So its not true
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Xantel(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin
tosine102:
No mind am
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Obioramichael(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
How sure are we that this people are the real culprit?
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pity the guy that bought the phone. May God help him out if he is truely innocent
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by JastSiryin(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
My question is why did they parade the guy who's only crime was purchasing a stolen phone when it's clear he knew nothing of the crime? Why? The way our police behave is just so crude undecided
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Heffalump(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Busy body... Calm down, you are not the Governor.

Don't mind the acid pourer.

He did worst in his time as student
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Deborah98(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
The evil that men do will follow them to their graves spits sad
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Sarah20A(f): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na now day break for were dis one dey
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by amdoyin82(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
he his?
he is
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by missfrancess(f): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:

Who is Ize -Iyamu?
u mean that cultist?? grin

Who is Ize -Iyamu?
u mean that cultist??
what is the name of the Cult group ize iyamu belong to
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
I suspect he knows the real killers. This might just be a cover-up. Once an acidic cultist always lipsrsealed
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by kolade560: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
missfrancess:
what is the name of the Cult group ize iyamu belong to

U dey ask me??
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fake pastor!
Thief thief IZEYAMUMU
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by earnit3: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by pennywizzy(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2020
dis one sweet me...............why are bini pple wicked
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by ofiko123(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Sad...they killed a fine girl like this...very bad..
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by agbolahan1991(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
We call this AIMOWON ARA in Yoruba...
U never enter government u don de control
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by jakapitd(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Auckland being at Alert Level 3.That means if the game were to go ahead on Saturday week, in either location, it would be without a crowd. However, Auckland will have a ten person limit on gatherings at level two, rather than 100, which could affect Eden Park's ability to host the match.The North and South teams would likely have to assemble North vs South Rugby live in Auckland or Wellington on Monday week.Foster told reporters on a conference call that Cane had not begun his "return-to-play protocols" in terms of training yet as the Chiefs did not play the final weekend of the domestic competition.Cane was not the only All Blacks player missing through injury with Dane Coles, Scott Barrett and Ngani Laumape not considered, although they could become available for the All Blacks in late October, Foster said. The two squads remain filled with star-quality players, however.
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by TheCork(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sarah20A:
Na now day break for were dis one dey

Please spek English & stop talking like village girl. Anyways was your nomba please? angry
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Sarah20A(f): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2020
TheCork:

Please spek English & stop talking like village girl. Anyways was your nomba please? angry
I be correct village girl
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by TheCork(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Sarah20A:
I be correct village girl

Anyways. Congrats.these is yor shance to make moiney. . I will like to pay u 300 naira (cash) for a quick 1 minutes free job u will enjoy. . Are u interested? cheesy
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Sarah20A(f): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheCork:

Anyways. Congrats.these is yor shance to make moiney. . I will like to pay u 300 naira (cash) for a quick 1 minutes free job u will enjoy. . Are u interested? cheesy
I'm not interested
Re: Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by TheCork(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sarah20A:
I'm not interested

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / Fake Police Sergeant Arrested In Rivers State (photos) / Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.