Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) (431 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by Laseye008(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bobrisky has gifted himself a Mercedes Benz ahead of his birthday which is on August 31.

The self-acclaimed Nigerian male barbie doll shared a video of himself with the automobile on his Instagram page.

''Birthday gift came earlier yaaaaaaaay Biggest girl ever !!!!''he wrote.

Congrats to him.

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Abwcqkf9g

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by mrjaydee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
This one still dey embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by Laseye008(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy birthday to him/she in advance
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by thesicilian: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yeye boy
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by juanjo2: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Check my saggy if you are much interested to know all about how to start up a Snail farming business

You will enjoy the preogram
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by Franzinni: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
If no be say Nigeria get two mouth ..see man dey dress like woman get bress like woman .. I remember the one they caught in Hausa land with hijjab and they started disgracing ... See this one dey even trend ... If you ask me what is my business ... May God give you a bobrisky as a child !!!

This guy is influencing your kids dangerously but you don't know ...
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by masterflowx(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy Birthday sis bros... grin May your life never be in confuse states again like Barcelona football club after 8:2 demolition at the hands of Bayern Munich. Many happy returns of the day!

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by Made4naijaoeo: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz Ahead His Birthday (photos/video) by Laseye008(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
masterflowx:
Happy Birthday sis bros... grin May your life never be in confuse states again like Barcelona football club after 8:2 demolition in the hands of Bayern Munich. Many happy returns of the day!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me 2years To Write Overcomer - Jeffy Jeff / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Nollywood Loses Veteran Actor, Prof. Ayobami Akinwale To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.