Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. (7503 Views)

Peter Obi: APC Fake Church Letter And Other Propagandas Bursted / Reno Omokri Fake Life Exposed.detailed / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Olukat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
You are in a serious pain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
See the crook and con man asking people to donate to the church that doesn't exist.

Advanced 419 all the way from America.

grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
The song released by Reno has sent madness waves to the asslickers of Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by ZZ22: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Afonja kingdom is in tears over Reno's koboko. Tinubu a greedy man that sees nothing bad running Muslim/Muslim ticket with Buhari. His selfish ambition has blinded him to the fact that another Muslim can't do another 8 years after Buhari in a secular country like Nigeria. Afonja greed is out of this world

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
jmoore:
The song released by Reno has sent madness waves to the asslickers of Tinubu.

If you really love that thief, go and donate to the fake church..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by simpleseyi: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
OhBiafra:
All these Yoruba muslims sef

Pele, Biafran shiite

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by simpleseyi: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
ZZ22:
Afonja kingdom is in tears over Reno's koboko. Tinubu a greedy man that sees nothing bad running Muslim/Muslim ticket with Buhari. His selfish ambition has blinded him to the fact that another Muslim can't do another 8 years after Buhari in a secular country like Nigeria. Afonja greed is out of this world

The people that whipped you silly in 1967 are in tears? Over what nah? Don't let the Elders in your village see this post of yours, it will bring back bad memories of Yoruba soldiers in Biafran land in the year 1967 to 1970

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by obonujoker(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
So because he called for the probe of Tinubu, you decided to go ballistic on his personal life lol.. Awon supporters of corruption

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
J111333:
Someone will just stay in Ogbomosho and be saying things he has no idea about. Travel and learn they won't, ngwanu read and learn, still they won't.
In the West, many pastors rent business spaces only on Sundays for their worship and they can list anywhere as their mailing addresses where they receive their mails and that's not a crime. So there may be more than businesses using one mailing address because rent especially in California is very high. I know a Nigerian church that rents a hall at a civic center only on Sundays and the pastor uses his house address as the church's address.

I hope Tinubu pays you well for publicly displaying your stupidity though. grin

thanks for explaining it to details here. thanks for exposing his clueless ignorance here. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
ivandragon:
RCCG has a number of parishes operating out of residential apartments before they are able to build a church...

Does that make RCCG pastors fraudulent?

I expected to read cases of Reno linked to corrupt acts (something this present administration has been unable to come up with).
thanks for your explanation here. I hope the clueless op is healed from his clueless ignorance and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and low intellect ipob, the topic is Reno Omokri so if you are not intelligent and smart enough to engage me on that and the facts as stated by me, you are absolutely irrelevant and inconsequential.

you have been bursted several times here. efcc must probe clueless fraudster and drug Baron tinubu. ole jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and low intellect ipob, the topic is Reno Omokri so if you are not intelligent and smart enough to engage me on that and the facts as stated by me, you are absolutely irrelevant and inconsequential.

Silly awawa youths on rampage because of a petitionn to investigate the lord and saviour of omoluabi race...
On the issue of his church apartment being a business area, there is nothing wrong with that because all nigeria pastors are business men and CEO of their various churches.
Reno is not different from osinbajo, adeboye, oyedepo, olukoya( accused of fraud).....alll of them share similar characteristics of been pastorpreneur in business vineyard.....all are con men and con artist.
Cama law buhari signed, oyedepo is runninng helter skelter...because he is trying to protect his business...which is winners
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
See the crook and con man asking people to donate to the church that doesn't exist.

Advanced 419 all the way from America.

grin grin grin

people donates to churches in America and UK too, so stop displaying your clueless ignorance and hypocrisy here.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you have been bursted several times here. efcc must probe clueless fraudster and drug Baron tinubu. ole jati jati

Who busted who?

ipob coward, show us where I was busted and if you refused to, it means you are a liar, a coward, a fraud and a disgusting con man like your fraudulent, fake and crooked no church having pastor and his fake apartment church.

As they say, Igbos are always on the side of fraud, evil, criminality and anti social activities..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
people donates to churches in America and UK too, so stop displaying your clueless ignorance and hypocrisy here.

See this crooked and fraudulent ipob, yes, people donate to churches, but not to a church that doesn't exist, not to a fake church inside an apartment owned by another person.

Shows hop mentally crooked and corrupt you are as a human being.

How embarrassing and disgusting can you be..?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

See this crooked and fraudulent ipob, yes, people donate to churches, but not to a church that doesn't exist, not to a fake church inside an apartment owned by another person.

grin grin

get off my mention joor. you should be ashamed of your self for defending clueless treasury looter and clueless drug Baron tinubu. ole jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Gbadebo19(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Reno Omokri must have pummeled you and your sponsors out of shape. This rubbish hate filled research shows you have been sleepless and uncomfortable with @ RenoDarts grin

We are enjoying your sifia pains.
Thank You For Cutting The Senseless O.P To Size

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Silly awawa youths on rampage because of a petitionn to investigate the lord and saviour of omoluabi race...
On the issue of his church apartment being a business area, there is nothing wrong with that because all nigeria pastors are business men and CEO of their various churches.
Reno is not different from osinbajo, adeboye, oyedepo, olukoya( accused of fraud).....alll of them share similar characteristics of been pastorpreneur in business vineyard.....all are con men and con artist.
Cama law buhari signed, oyedepo is runninng helter skelter...because he is trying to protect his business...which is winners
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, the topic is about your crooked, fraudulent and corrupt brother and his fake and imaginary church inside an apartment owned by another tenant.

Stay on topic and learn how to follow simple internet discussion and ig you can not, log off and stop bothering me with your dumb and ignorant ipon dog trash..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Sonoyom(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
OP this your tears na premium oooo, e don flood everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

leave tribes and freedom fighters alone. I'm a Yoruba man that loves the heritage and culture. but you where do you come from? keep on displaying your clueless ignorance and hypocrisy here. your propaganda business is no more selling again. ask drug Baron tinubu how far.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
get off my mention joor. you should be ashamed of your self for defending clueless treasury looter and clueless drug Baron tinubu. ole jati jati.

Look at this ignorant, delusional and confused ipob forgot that he quoted me with his dumb comment that I was busted.

Now after getting challenged to show proof where he busted me, he's dodging and hiding under irrelevant rubbish under Tinubu's babariga like they always do.

Typical ipob, they are always lying and making dumb claims that they can not back up with facts.

These ignorant village Igbos sef..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
leave tribes and freedom fighters alone. I'm a Yoruba man that loves the heritage and culture. but you where do you come from? keep on displaying your clueless ignorance and hypocrisy here. your propaganda business is no more selling again. ask drug Baron tinubu how far.

lmao....

So, ipob is a tribe and you are a member of that terrorist tribe? grin grin grin

Is tribe the reason why you lie and made a fraudulent claim that you busted me and can not prove how you busted me? grin grin grin

Look here, if you don't have anything intelligent and smart comment to contribute, kindly bug off and stop boring me with your crybaby ipob nonsense. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Gbadebo19(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, the topic is about your crooked, fraudulent and corrupt brother and his fake and imaginary church inside an apartment owned by another tenant.

Stay on topic and learn how to follow simple internet discussion and ig you can not, log off and stop bothering me with your dumb and ignorant ipon dog trash..

grin grin grin

Will You Just Shut The Bleep Up? You Have Been Bursted Several Times. It Is Really Disgusting To Imagine You Are A Part Of Nigeria's Future.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mesa Verde Apartments
3800 Madison Ave, North Highlands, CA
Write a review

drug deals, shootings, and terrible management. The management enters with out notice or immediate cause. They refuse to give notice to the owner of discrepancies. They deny all descrepencies even when presented with proof.

See review inside the Reno's fake apartment church..

Shey na Reno dey sell drugs or shooting people inside his fake apartment church owned by another tenant?

Reno aka Wendell Simlin, see ya fake life...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gbadebo19:
Will You Just Shut The Bleep Up? You Have Been Bursted Several Times. It Is Really Disgusting To Imagine You Are A Part Of Nigeria's Future.

See this fake and fraudulent ipob switching to another fake ID to spew the same rubbish? grin grin

Didn't I ask your other fake ID to show us where I was busted? grin grin

The topic is about your fake and fraudulent no church having fraudulent uncle aka Reno omokiri, not about your lies, fake ipob and fraudulent claims.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just imagine, stealing your own family member's identity to carry out fraud and deception.

How slimy, dirty and disgusting can you be.

What a scumbag..

This Reno has no iota of shame. How could he be so stupid to have thought we have short memories and we'd forget the atrocities he did so soon.

Worse is, this man is using religion to cover his tracks.

Very satanic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

3. The Nigerian or the person with Nigerian name in that apartment id Adetomiwa ilori and he or she filed for a business license with the state of California to run a business out of that apartment or use the location as business Address.

4. One thing that apartment in California is not is a Church, My guess is that Reno has some kind of friendship or relationship with the Nigerian living in that apartment and he's using that apartment and the Nigerian living in that apartment to receive and keep the fake mails and correspondence sent to his fake church by fooled and unsuspecting people.

-> "The Nigerian or The Person With The Nigerian Name"
-> "He or She"
-> "To Run a Business Out of That Apartment or Use The Location as Business Address"
-> "My Guess is That"

Dear OP, please kindly explain the above quotes to "laymen" like me, convincingly...
Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
MalcoImX:
This Reno has no iota of shame. How could he be so stupid to have thought we have short memories and we'd forget the atrocities he did so soon.

Worse is, this man is using religion to cover his tracks.

Very satanic

As they say, religion is the opium of the masses, it's the ultimate 419 and get rich scheme.

Just imagine, why is this crook asking people to donate to a church that doesn't exist anywhere?

Funny enough, he labeled other people 419 crooks when in fact he's the 419 commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
1. Reno as we all know is a crook, an identity thief, a lair and a con artist, he's not a pastor, he doesn't have any church and he's not preaching anywhere, he's obviously preying on innocent and gullible Nigerians.

2. There's a reason why you don't see his church or preaching to any congregation, the reason is because the address of his church is an apartment building rented by another Nigerian who is running a totally registered business in the same apartment Reno is calling his church.

3. The Nigerian or the person with Nigerian name in that apartment id Adetomiwa ilori and he or she filed for a business license with the state of California to run a business out of that apartment or use the location as business Address.

4. One thing that apartment in California is not is a Church, My guess is that Reno has some kind of friendship or relationship with the Nigerian living in that apartment and he's using that apartment and the Nigerian living in that apartment to receive and keep the fake mails and correspondence sent to his fake church by fooled and unsuspecting people.

It is really sad watching this crook, liar, a fraud and a deception man perpetuate his holier than thou routine on the internet, insulting other Nigerians, calling them crooks, labeling them corrupt when in fact everything about Reno himself is worse especially doing his own in the name of God.

Just too sad.

Nice Google map job, op.
While you are at it can also pull up Tinubu''s address in Chicago where he sold his drugs, stole from his employer, and duped many innocent souls.

The court records on public display should help your search on the dirty, little, and half blind diminutive opportunist who now calls himself Nigeria's political godfather.
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

"The Nigerian or The Person With The Nigerian Name"
"He or She"
"My Guess is That"

Dear OP, please kindly explain the above quotes to "laymen" like me, convincingly..

I phrased it like that way since I couldn't determine the sex or true nationality of the real tenant.

...but we know for sure that Reno used a fake church address, that he doesn't have a church, that the tenant in that apartment is not Reno and that there is no church anywhere near that apartment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
naijaking1:

Nice Google map job, op.
While you are at it can also pull up Tinubu''s address in Chicago where he sold his drugs, stole from his employer, and duped many innocent souls.

The court records on public display should help your search on the dirty, little, and half blind diminutive opportunist who now calls himself Nigeria's political godfather.
[/s]

This topic is about crooked, fraudulent and fake church Reno omokiri, not about your silly ipob nonsense.

Feel free to start your own topic to discuss whatever ipob rubbish you desire.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amitez:
Op, Reno's petition has garnered over 16000 signatures and still growing. If this was a physical protest on the streets of Abuja or Lagos, we kmow what you and your ilks would have done. You would have paid protesters to counter the protest.So, instead of coming to NL to wail and run amork over the petitiion, why not petition the State of California that Reno's church is fake.

How do sign Reno's petition against Tinibu?
Op, is that the correct address?

Please, help, we want to donate, volunteer, and help Reno in his patriotic duty!

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision / Nigeria, Others Ask IMF, World Bank For Debt Relief / INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.