Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. (7505 Views)

Peter Obi: APC Fake Church Letter And Other Propagandas Bursted / Reno Omokri Fake Life Exposed.detailed / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This topic is about crooked, fraudulent and fake church Reno omokiri, not about your silly ipob nonsense.

Feel free to start your own topic to discuss whatever ipob rubbish you desire.

You sound very angry �
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Everybofy knows Omockery is a paid hack.

And now that Atiku dollar-pipes have dried, he is up to some of his nefarious acts. We are free from you: Nigeria, by the grace of God, will never be handed back to your thieving selves. Find ye some handy work to sustain yourself cos it will be hard for your types - no more free lunch.

iPoB and churches are your meals not us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
naijaking1:

You sound very angry
[/s]

Anger is what you see in the mirror every morning..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
In a tweet, he claimed the proceeds from the book and shirt spent no more than five minutes in his account before he transferred it to the parents of Miss Sharibu but shortly after he was asked to show a screenshot of the transfer, he claimed that the monies were paid directly to the account of Sharibu’s father, Nathan.

But this is one of the many fraud perpetuated by Omokri. He once wrote an article in the name of Wendell Simlin – his nephew – to smear the then Central Bank of Nigeria governor, Sanusi Lamido. He tried to blackmail him by accusing him of being the financier of terrorist group, Boko Haram.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/26/nigerians-should-appreciate-me-for-exposing-reno-omokri/

Fraud and criminality is in this clown's veins.

How do you use your own nephew's name your brother;s son;s name to perpetrate fraudulent and identity thief activities?

What a disgusting scumbag.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reno (also known as Wendell Simlin) is a charlatan.

You are the king of charlatans when the likes of FFK calls you a liar, insincere, disrectful, insolent, dishonest, etc.

//

Here's a chatter between Omokri and FFK. I consider FFK in the same way I view Omokri, but here he gave the lie to his being a 'bestselling' author:

Omokri: Look, Femi, you lied. Deal with it. I will not follow you into the gutter. I don’t need to suck up to Atiku. I made a fortune in US dollars from just one bestseller. I suck up to the truth not to men! You told a lie. Fess up to your lie.

FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die. You say you made a fortune? Is the little change you have what you call a fortune? And how did you make that fortune? From working as a Pastor or working as an informant for the CIA?

https://opera.pulse.ng/news/politics/the-moment-fani-kayode-and-reno-insulted-themselves-on-twitter-id8138487.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by History555: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
Conclusively, this crook is not a pastor, he's not preaching anywhere and he's definitely not a member of any congregation, this is just one of his many fraudulent activities.

He can keep fooling his ignorant and dummy followers, but not us, we'll keep exposing his fraudulent activities for what he really is, a fake pastor, a crook and a con man.

I am glad to see you in serious pains. The fact you are screaming ipob everywhere at everyone shows how deep the pain is. Your pains is my happiness. May you remain in pains for ever. Amen. Sorry ass looser

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
History555:

I am glad to see you in serious pains. The fact you are screaming ipob everywhere at everyone shows how deep the pain is. Your pains is my happiness. May you remain in pains for ever. Amen. Sorry ass looser
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, they always spew the same ignorant and unintelligent nonsense instead of formulating sane and rational thoughts i a discussion.

It is not by force to comment or bore us with your ipob nonsense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die

lmao...

Both of them are clowns, I guess they know each other very well.

Reno aka wendell simlin don suffer sha.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reno omokiri aka wendell simlin, I know you are on NL and probably in this thread, we know you are a con artist, a common thief, a fraud and identity thief so expect us to keep exposing you for what you are. A common yahoo yahoo 419 scumbag.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by GamalNasser: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
jmoore:
The song released by Reno has sent madness waves to the asslickers of Tinubu.

Wallahi na that song trigger the Zombie rant grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is a straightforward issue for the Omockery ars* lickers. Let's see if they have the courage.

They should answer this simple question:

Is Reno Omokri a fraudster and a fake pastor?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
MalcoImX:
This is a straightforward issue for the Omockery ars* lickers. Let's see if they have the courage.

They should answer this simple question:

Is Reno Omokri a fraudster and a fake pastor?

They won't answer the simple question, but trust them to gyrate around like clueless and confused ipob ZOMBIES with silly, dumb, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish.

They are mad and choked that their hero got unmasked for the fraud and con man that he is.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Wallahi na that song trigger the Zombie rant grin
Kindly answer this question honestly

Do you in all sincerity believe that you can trust Reno Omokri with your hardearned N1 million or even less?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
Reno omokiri aka wendell simlin, I know you are on NL and probably in this thread, we know you are a con artist, a common thief, a fraud and identity thief so expect us to keep exposing you for what you are. A common yahoo yahoo 419 scumbag.
grin grin

Do us a favour, give is the correct contact information for Reno since you have done so much research on him.

We want to reach him desperately so that we too can sign his strong petition against Tinibu, and also make some donation to his campaign against fraudulent drug dealers wanting to be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

Kindly answer this question honestly

Do you in all sincerity believe that you can trust Reno Omokri with your hardearned N1 million or even less?

Reno has been one of the only strong voices fighting for the release of Leah Shauibu, remember her?
That's the poor girl held by BK, because she is a Christian.
Now, who else can do that?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by eagleu: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2020
naijaking1:

Reno has been one of the only strong voices fighting for the release of Leah Shauibu, remember her?

Good!
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by LaboPolitics: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
1. Reno as we all know is a crook, an identity thief, a lair and a con artist, he's not a pastor, he doesn't have any church and he's not preaching anywhere, he's obviously preying on innocent and gullible Nigerians.

2. There's a reason why you don't see his church or preaching to any congregation, the reason is because the address of his church is an apartment building rented by another Nigerian who is running a totally registered business in the same apartment Reno is calling his church.

3. The Nigerian or the person with Nigerian name in that apartment id Adetomiwa ilori and he or she filed for a business license with the state of California to run a business out of that apartment or use the location as business Address.

4. One thing that apartment in California is not is a Church, My guess is that Reno has some kind of friendship or relationship with the Nigerian living in that apartment and he's using that apartment and the Nigerian living in that apartment to receive and keep the fake mails and correspondence sent to his fake church by fooled and unsuspecting people.

It is really sad watching this crook, liar, a fraud and a deception man perpetuate his holier than thou routine on the internet, insulting other Nigerians, calling them crooks, labeling them corrupt when in fact everything about Reno himself is worse especially doing his own in the name of God.

Just too sad.

Your yoruba muslim cries are sweet music to our ears. Reno must be doing something right and pummelling your agbari seriously. grin

Oya quote me and shout 'ipob' as usual. Morufu, if dem born you well, no call me 'ipob'. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by MalcoImX: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2020
naijaking1:

And you forgot the controversy trailing him that he's getting donations and making souvenirs in her name and he pockets the proceeds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
naijaking1:

Do us a favour, give is the correct contact information for Reno since you have done so much research on him.

We want to reach him desperately so that we too can sign his strong petition against Tinibu, and also make some donation to his campaign against fraudulent drug dealers wanting to be president of Nigeria.
[/s]

Typical boring, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

Stop boring me with your silly village rubbish abeg. Find your ipob square root.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NkemChukwudi: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2020
IPOB Idiots all over this thread!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2020
[s][quote authorjavascript:void(0);=LaboPolitics post=93337439]

Your yoruba muslim cries are sweet music to our ears. Reno must be doing something right and pummelling your agbari seriously.

Oya quote me and shout 'ipob' as usual. Morufu, if dem born you well, no call me 'ipo [/quote] [/s]

Village ipob ZOMBIE muslim, sadly, you and your ipob rubbish are not the topic.

You are irrelevant

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by LaboPolitics: 12:57am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Village ipob ZOMBIE muslim, sadly, you and your ipob rubbish are not the topic.

You are irrelevant

grin grin

Illiterate ewedu manchi, even to quote comment properly na rocket science for you. Morufu go school you no gree, you say na ile kewu be your destiny. See your life now..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by History555: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, they always spew the same ignorant and unintelligent nonsense instead of formulating sane and rational thoughts i a discussion.

It is not by force to comment or bore us with your ipob nonsense..

Cry cry baby, ipob collect my wife, collect my business, intiidate me, cry cry baby.

Like i said you are in pains. Your english no pass ignorant, unintelligent, boring, ipob. Apart from that what else. When i look at you and look at my shit, i see no difference. Just repitition

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 1:32am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
History555:

Cry cry baby, ipob collect my wife, collect my business, intiidate me, cry cry baby.

Like i said you are in pains. Your english no pass ignorant, unintelligent, boring, ipob. Apart from that what else. When i look at you and look at my shit, i see no difference. Just repitition
LaboPolitics:

Illiterate ewedu manchi, even to quote comment properly na rocket. Morufu go school, you say ile kewu be your destiny. See your life now..
[/s]

Village ipob Zombie, abeg stop barking like bingo, the topic is about reno the fake no church having fake and fraudulent pastor, 419 crook and identity thief..

You are irrelevant, find your ipob level..

grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by History555: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Village ipob Zombie, abeg stop barking like bingo, the topic is about reno the fake no church having fake and fraudulent pastor, 419 crook and identity thief..

You are irrelevant, find your ipob level..

grin grin.

I can see i am driving you mad. You are masking your pains with smile. Who is smiling with you ? Abi you see smile for my face. Ignorant and unintelligent product of osogbo grammer school.

Next time don't try me or i will use you to clean nyansh.
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 1:53am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
History555:

I can see i am driving you mad. You are masking your pains with smile. Who is smiling with you ? Abi you see smile for my face. Ignorant and unintelligent product of osogbo grammer school.

Next time don't try me or i will use you to clean nyansh.
[/s]

You are irrelevant, find your ipob level..........

grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 1:58am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical boring, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

Stop boring me with your silly village rubbish abeg. Find your ipob square root.
grin grin grin

Please help us support Reno!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by NGpatriot: 2:18am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
naijaking1:

Please help us support Reno!
[/s]

Sorry ipob, I don't support crookes, fradstars, fake and fraudulent no church having fake pastor, identity thief and yahoo yahoo mastar like reno omokiri.

If you get liver, give the yahoo yahoo 419 con man your money and show us the screenshot of your donation.

Wait, I don't even think you have money, you are just another poor and suffering ipob villager..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

See this crooked and fraudulent ipob, yes, people donate to churches, but not to a church that doesn't exist, not to a fake church inside an apartment owned by another person.

Shows hop mentally crooked and corrupt you are as a human being.

How embarrassing and disgusting can you be..?

grin grin

leave tribes and freedom fighters alone. I'm a Yoruba man that loves the heritage and culture. but you where do you come from? keep on displaying your clueless ignorance and hypocrisy here. your propaganda business is no more selling again. ask drug Baron tinubu how far.
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao....

So, ipob is a tribe and you are a member of that terrorist tribe? grin grin grin

Is tribe the reason why you lie and made a fraudulent claim that you busted me and can not prove how you busted me? grin grin grin

Look here, if you don't have anything intelligent and smart comment to contribute, kindly bug off and stop boring me with your crybaby ipob nonsense. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

no attention for you again
Re: Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. by naijaking1: 3:13am On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Sorry ipob, I don't support crookes, fradstars, fake and fraudulent no church having fake pastor, identity thief and yahoo yahoo mastar like reno omokiri.

If you get liver, give the yahoo yahoo 419 con man your money and show us the screenshot of your donation.

Wait, I don't even think you have money, you are just another poor and suffering ipob villager..

grin grin grin

Oga, I beg now.
Help us support Reno. I take Jesus beg you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.