Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo (26604 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Bayon2019: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who u epp
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by honeyB2018: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Even if PDP didn't win, let him go. Him and Ali modu sheiff, are worst than the product they want to advertise.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Yankee101: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
.....Ali Modu Sheriff

Ok now. Ondo be ready

You're next
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by passiveincome01: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09am On Aug 29, 2020
zoedew:
Your guess is as good as mine!
OK APC right.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Ategberoson(m): 4:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Was he in PDP before?
He could be in PDP physically before, but not with heart.
Even when he was in PDP, was PDP alive in Ondo?

I remember the drama he played in the last Ondo election in PDP grin

the last election, he was not in terms with Mimiko and Mimiko used PDP to reach agreement with this present govt in Ondo state
during the election

jimoh Ibrahim decamped to APC is a big loss to PDP in Ondo because he had a huge fans base, APC losing Ondo state with federal might is totally impossible
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by One4me: 4:24am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
He has finalized his move on a free transfer. Since it's never always about the people but their pockets, I'll say good riddance to a poisonous soul.

I dont know why the PDP is populated by criminals like this Jimoh Ibrahim, a serial Debtor to so many Banks?

And it seems the APC too has now become a dumping ground for Criminals, all jumping from PDP to APC, just to actualise their criminal ambition of laying hands on Public Treasury! Jimoh Ibrahim brings nothing to the APC except disgrace and Opprobium.

Nigeria is finished, with all these Criminals occupying sensitive Political Posts

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by One4me: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Yoighaman:
Many of you don't know Jimoh Ibrahim, if you knew him, you wouldn't take lightly any word he spills.

I know him personally, for over thirty years.
I knew him and his wife, even before they got married, she was a teacher for decades, since the time when Jimoh Ibrahim was pennyless, and she sponsored him through a Law Degree Program and Law School.
It was later he did a lot of shady deals, stole Clients funds (including Yahoo yahoo of those days, not the present foreign victim types), took huge loans from banks and refused to payback 9like Sarakis and Societte General Bank), banks went under and all sorts criminality but the bottom line is tha he became very Rich all of a sudden.

If Nigeria where to be a country that God can save, people like Jimoh Ibrahim are supposed to be serving Life Imprisonment without Parole instead, he wants to be Governor, to rule over decent and upright people, so that like Ganduje, he can sign death warrant of other within 30Days!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by ofiko123(m): 4:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Anybody can move to any party he or she wants and anybody is entitled to his or her own opinion..
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Ebios:
Lol.
Can someone tell me who he is?

Sincerely, how old are you?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Wettoid123: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Have you ever won election?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by zoedew: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
OK APC right.
Not in his wildest dreams! They won’t allow him trade away Ondo State!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
zoedew:

Not in his wildest dreams! They won’t allow him trade away Ondo State!
lol but he has joined APC now. funny failed business man. like jimih Ibrahim like ogunbiyi in osun state PDP.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Ategberoson:

the last election, he was not in terms with Mimiko and Mimiko used PDP to reach agreement with this present govt in Ondo state
during the election

jimoh Ibrahim decamped to APC is a big loss to PDP in Ondo because he had a huge fans base, APC losing Ondo state with federal might is totally impossible
jimih Ibrahim was no where to be found when PDP won 2 senators out of 3 senators in ondo state. also PDP won more rep seats in last election too. jimih Ibrahim is just a business man an not a grassroots politician. he's like ogunbiyi and omisore in osun state politics.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Btruth: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Like they are doing anyone good except their pockets.
Silly people.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by kolade560: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Jimoh, a political merchandiser who has been contesting since 2003 . He's our son in Ikale land renowned for his wealth, betraying attributes, contract assurances before he can support a candidate.
When he lost the 2007 elections the mother took to the street and was cursing whoever collected money from his son and didn't vote him.....a horrible tale!!!!
The separate politicians that didn't unite against Jegede in South in the PDP primaries is the cause of this mess.
Governorship sit should ordinary go to south in the state.
Central -North- South but now we have Central- North- Central/North.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Ebi3(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2020
This green � in green grass. This man never disappoint s
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Hodstat1986: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim is a seasonal politician in Nigeria and particularly Ondo state. His arrival to Ondo State for the coming election is not new because, he will always against anything that will make Mimiko become relevant again as he is the founder of ZLP.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by ekons(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
all this ashawoo politicians, Pepsi orobo Jimoh you are not relevant in ondo politics the biggest mistake you have make is to join Apc. carry your money go orphanage home , Apc will use and dump you , abeg biggie .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Yoighaman(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2020
One4me:

I know him personally, for over thirty years.
I knew him and his wife, even before they got married, she was a teacher for decades, since the time when Jimoh Ibrahim was pennyless, and she sponsored him through a Law Degree Program and Law School.
It was later he did a lot of shady deals, stole Clients funds (including Yahoo yahoo of those days, not the present foreign victim types), took huge loans from banks and refused to payback 9like Sarakis and Societte General Bank), banks went under and all sorts criminality but the bottom line is tha he became very Rich all of a sudden.

If Nigeria where to be a country that God can save, people like Jimoh Ibrahim are supposed to be serving Life Imprisonment without Parole instead, he wants to be Governor, to rule over decent and upright people, so that like Ganduje, he can sign death warrant of other within 30Days!

My point is that if Jimoh says he would do something, take him for his words, he would do it except he changes his mind or circumstances beyond his control makes it impossible for him to do it. He is a go-getter, how he then chooses to channel that energy and attitude is left to him.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Ategberoson(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
jimih Ibrahim was no where to be found when PDP won 2 senators out of 3 senators in ondo state. also PDP won more rep seats in last election too. jimih Ibrahim is just a business man an not a grassroots politician. he's like ogunbiyi and omisore in osun state politics.

you're an ignorant of what you don't know, all politicians had their own fan base, omisore decided who won the last election in Osun state

omisore is a not politically on ground and his case was withdrawn because of his permutation with APC in the last osun election? do you think you're debating with a neophyte ?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're an ignorant of what you don't know, all politicians had their own fan base, omisore decided who won the last election in Osun state

omisore is a not politically on ground and his case was withdrawn because of his permutation with APC in the last osun election? do you think you're debating with a neophyte ?
your clueless ignorance is beyond redemption. omisore is never a politician but a business politician at that. like ogunbiyi too, he's never a politician but a business man.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Ategberoson(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
your clueless ignorance is beyond redemption. omisore is never a politician but a business politician at that. like ogunbiyi too, he's never a politician but a business man.

lol, what about Omisore you ignorantly mention? very dumb something
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Lovinghauwa: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Were you in PDP before, you were to destroy the party and you will still be used and dumped.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by shaw2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Until Nigerian youths wake up and take over what belongs to them if not they will not know peace.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by executive12: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jimoh Ibrahim, the irrelevant clown.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by CioAngels(f): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mr Jimoh Ibrahim, before you poison PDP after you
have stolen them dry, now it is APC where their stealing is more than PDP and they will tell you, your sin is forgiven. Kindly, I beg of you, kindly i say go and pay your staff in Nig-re Insurance that you dubiously called out for anyone who wants to retire should only to use them to settle score with a manger who you said stole money, their offence you never saw. For over ten year now with their age and family are leaving in abject poverty. Your chidren are abroad use the sweat and blood of others to educate. I don't blame your lots when Nigerian government continue to sell MDA's to their dubious families and friends. Jimoh Ibrahim, God is watching you and whatever you bank on to kill this men and women who served Nig-Re for twenty years above without their gratuities and pension. God will ask, judge, and humiliate you until you pay them their money. The wicked leaders are to be blamed because they all know what is happening choose to keep mute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / FG To Reduce Petrol Pump Price From ₦125 To ₦123.5 Per Litre / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.