Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo (26595 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by batstan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jimoh Ibrahim defects to APC, says PDP is dead without him in Ondo

…Says Ajayi missed a golden opportunity

Dayo Johnson Akure

BUSINESS mogul Jimoh Ibrahim has formally defected to the All Progressive Congress in Ondo state boasting that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the state is dead without him.

Speaking during his defection held at lgbotako in Okitipupa council area of the state, lbrahim who said he revived the PDP from death added that he will “use the same strategy to kill the party in the forthcoming governorship election.

The ceremony was attended by the former Governor of Borno state, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, the state governor Rotimi Akeredolu, party state chairman, Ade Adetimehin and other chieftains of the party.

Ibrahim said that “even if the candidate of the PDP, Eyitayo Jegede SAN, expends all the resources at his disposal on the election, he will still lose to Governor Akeredolu.

”I do not want to sound proud, but i revived PDP in this state. I know how i revived the party and i am going to use the same strategy to kill the PDP.

“I have received the broom from our party chairman here. This night, I will do something. I will give the PDP its poison. I know how I revived the party, I will poison the party to death again.”

The business mogul who said he has tried so much not to talk about the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), described the party backward train with serial betrayers on board.

”I have tried not to talk about the ZLP. I pray we will not suffer in this life. Where is Zenith Labour Party in this state? The painful thing is that Agboola saw a golden opportunity and missed it to join the train of betrayers. Let me congratulate you Mr. Governor. You are going to win that election with a wide margin.”

He described Mimiko as a man with serial treacherous character, spanning across decades of betrayals of his close friends and political associates.

He stated that he joined the APC because of Governor Akeredolu’s gaint strides across the state, particularly his efforts on the resuscitation of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology which was abandoned by the Mimiko administration for eight years.

Receiving Ibrahim into the APC, the state Chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin said the APC parades an array of leaders of integrity and proven character across the state.

Adetimehin described the decision of Jimoh Ibrahim to join the APC as one informed by the quality of people the reputation of the party is attracting to it fold.

Governor Akeredolu in his remarks, thanked the people noting that his administration is poised to do more for them.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/jimoh-ibrahim-defects-to-apc-says-pdp-is-dead-without-him-in-ondo/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by revived: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Ebios(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol.
Can someone tell me who he is?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Amotolongbo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Was he in PDP before?
He could be in PDP physically before, but not with heart.
Even when he was in PDP, was PDP alive in Ondo?

I remember the drama he played in the last Ondo election in PDP grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by ERockson: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
PDP fast dying in the SW

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
he's not in PDP before na?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by batstan(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Never knew Jimoh was still in PDP,
Likewise, Ali Modu Sheriff in APC.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Realadey(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin money don dey change hands anyhow. Appointments too cannot be overlooked in this situation as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by F117nighthawk: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
As usual, chop I chop politicians, no shame no credibility, na anywhere belle face that's where u see them, I don't blame them its their blind followers I blame, with people like this controlling power, there can never be light at the end of the tunnel

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by tutudesz: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jimoh Ibrahim I used to look up to him when globalfleet was making wave. But your political career is dead, whether PDP or APC.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by FlordFlorez(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who is Jimoh Ibrahim in PDP

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jimoh Ibrahim is politically irrelevant in the scheme of things ... Same way his company, Global fleet became redundant and faded into oblivion

15 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Yooruba1914: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
The same guy that help akereketi? He is just a broke buck roaming around looking for the party of yam eaters.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by EyezofGod120: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin nonesse sha

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by ExBanker: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
This chronic debtor

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
I will give the PDP its poison. I know how I revived the party, I will poison the party to death again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Slawormir: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by dahmie2013: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
This guy will still govern Ondo state.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by freshkpomo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Verdict : reason for defection is what I always want to hear from these politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by letitrainnow(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
For what? ... What for?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by ForeThinker: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Shamelessly moving about.......

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by BanevsJoker(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is this not tantamount to Love Speech?

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by XTHRONE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
GTFOH
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by SpatialKing(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Story story
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by bankulizer: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
SmartProf:
He has finalized his move on a free transfer. Since it's never always about the people but their pockets, I'll say good riddance.

They should make it compulsory for convicted looters

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by millionboi2: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mumu
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku / Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.