Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life (1014 Views)

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by slyfox35(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you've ever been in some of these situation,you can't help but agree that the feeling was one kind one kind..For your mind,you don arrive .
Share that hilarious moment you felt so ontop the world.

Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Niyeal(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Incase
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Barbsamiin: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Niyeal:
Incase
booked

1 Like

Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by slyfox35(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Next batch

Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by slyfox35(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2020

Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
You stole someone's thread that has even gone to the front page and even all his pictures, is this not stupidity?
Na by force to create thread on Nairaland?
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by slyfox35(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
You stole someone's thread that has even gone to the front page and even all his pictures, is this not stupidity?
And I never knew it has gotten to front page, neither did I know someone has posted it,I saw it from somewhere and decided to bring it here,so...bro,you may just be the stupid one
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Silly thief
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
slyfox35:

And I never knew it has gotten to front page, neither did I know someone has posted it,I saw it from somewhere and decided to bring it here,so...bro, my mother may just be the stupid one
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by slyfox35(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Silly thief
I won't curse your mother,instead I will pray for her and bless her,my mom is in heaven resting,so no matter the insult you give to her,she will only smile upon you,God bless your mother
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
slyfox35:

I won't curse your mother,instead I will pray for her and bless her,my mom is in heaven resting,so no matter the insult you give to her,she will only smile upon you,God bless your mother
My mother has been there for 20 years too.
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by YourRegularPill: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
shocked cool cool cool cool
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by YourRegularPill: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You are a fool
Complete one at that
Pardon me
I believe you should know by now you REALLY ARE..
Re: Memes Of Types Of People That Think They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
YourRegularPill:

My mother is an automatic fool
Complete one at that
Pardon me
I believe she should know by now whom she REALLY IS..

(1) (Reply)

Away from BBnaija, Another Akwa Ibom Daughter is Making Things Happen! / Davido's Net Worth 2021 (forbes) / Regina Daniels’ Ex-fiancee, Somadina Drops Some Throwback Photos Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.