Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday (58703 Views)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by kheny12(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bobrisky this is too risky.Aunty idris with the vibe.
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by cruzydal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
She like Mercedes Benz white color too much

Walahi this guy don turn to full woman...
Just look at you . With heavy makeup and excess filter . If u see bobrisky one on one you will almost vomit . Razor numbs from after shave
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Josyakin: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
masterflowx:
Congratulations sis bros Boborisky!
Many happy returns of the day grin

Aunty brother Olosho...
I'm confused self... I don't know how to address him her grin grin
you guys won't kill me with laughter ��
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by arsenal33: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tokunbo
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fraud
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by gbolswag(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where are all this people seeing money from

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
That street though have
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Op change your headline. It's Her 28th birhday not His 28th birthday

Does it have a womb?
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by shankara7: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bob is not less than 45. Anyone that knew him before he started this madness knows this.
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by lastchild: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
This old man/woman 28 years?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by faithful2911(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has announced the arrival of his new Mercedes-Benz.

The crossdresser who is turning a new age on August 31, while sharing the video of his Benz on IG, said he decided to spoil himself ahead of his birthday.

Earlier today, he shared photos of himself rocking a lovely traditional attire and looking good.

Some moments ago, he surprised fans with a video of his new Benz. He said he is a “big girl” and he doesn’t talk too much as his action speaks louder than words. He also shared a video where he unveiled the car.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzJwvu-dgTE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcACLDjndA/
seun (Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji) bought the Benz for him because they're fvcking themselves.
I give up at this point.

Crownedrookie (Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji) = homo!
Gentroyal = homo!
bunnae = homo!
Aududunine11 = homo!
Tundexi = homo!
Airforce1 = homo!
= homo!
Ilegendd = homo!
Reile (Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji ) = homo!!
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Twenty8: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
We humans truly are cruel beings, even us who claim to be good. I was actually thinking in my heart, "why didn't this guy die? instead of Chadwick Boseman". God forgive me.

Goodluck to Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:
I strongly believe there's a man paying for these luxuries. Else, how can shim afford to buy all of these?
[/s] mumu no be everybody get sugar daddy like you useless ladies
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by kolade560: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
toffyz:
God is too gentle I swear

If God na Man this confused he-she-goat for don die mysteriously tey tey

In Scotland men wear women clothes till date, they should all die too??
They form believer while he keeps making his money....bunch of hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by ddeola: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Congrats to "shim" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Bigtitilayo: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chai i don laugh tire honestlyote author=Kasscaal post=93350989]SHEY me sef no go dey wear my sister make up like this[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by chipet67(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
He said he is a big girl.

There was a time when if you type this you would be wrong.
But now... Oh dear me, westernization is not civilization.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by drezo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
undecided useless
Paschallville:
grin grin... My Guy jus dey cruise... Lol....

Neat used 2014 MacBook Air. 13 inches. 4/256gb SSD.
240k. Keyboard light.

Slightly negotiable. Also comes with the follow come charger.

DELL XPS 13
CORE I5
256GB SSD
4GB RAM
13 INCHES
COMES WITH ORIGINAL CHARGER

Price 130k.

Come to my WhatsApp through my signature if you are interested
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by AMvanquish: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
frainc:
is the madness yours or you borrowed it?

How does that concern you?
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Lastmankc(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Person fit go fu**ck this guy by mistake
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by dangotesmummy: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kasscaal:
SHEY me sef no go dey wear my sister make up like this
you see the influence of social media and what social Media desires to achieve?

When they keep drumming and shoving the likes of Bobrisky to your face all the time,one day you begin to tell yourself or your mind begins to tell you being a cross dresser is ok

No wonder the Bible Said guard your mind with all diligence

Because it knows whatever you keep seeing, hearing or feeding your mind with overtime it gradually penetrates into your subconscious and it gradually feels or looks like a reality to you

You better sieve and choose the people you model your life after very wisely.choose the people who make impact positively in their field or areas intellectually, spiritually and financially, not male prostitutes, warped and twisted people

Beware of the spirit of this age and read your Bible for wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Swansealo2014(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Scam
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has announced the arrival of his new Mercedes-Benz.

The crossdresser who is turning a new age on August 31, while sharing the video of his Benz on IG, said he decided to spoil himself ahead of his birthday.

Earlier today, he shared photos of himself rocking a lovely traditional attire and looking good.

Some moments ago, he surprised fans with a video of his new Benz. He said he is a “big girl” and he doesn’t talk too much as his action speaks louder than words. He also shared a video where he unveiled the car.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzJwvu-dgTE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcACLDjndA/

IF BOBSKIRY is 28, then I will be 14 by 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Does it have a womb?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Sseeluvu: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
angry grin grin angry angry
And some dude wei no cross dress still dei dia papa house dei chop mama thank ma
Dis life no balance. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Kingproy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
toffyz:
God is too gentle I swear

If God na Man this confused he-she-goat for don die mysteriously tey tey

That is why he won't be a black man
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by davodyguy: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
fergie001:

So, you have been around?
I no trust you, you fit dey Jupiter like this!

Long time Sir, how is life?
Hehehehe.

Na COVID-19 oooo
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by ogwuche4u(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shey this guy get Toto? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Wettoid123: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
hmmmmm he said he is a big girl or a boy I don't understand this mad guy, you are a boy for crying out loud you can't change what God has created abeg get sense Mr idris okuneye!
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by webizone(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
U might insult for all u liKe might insult him but he actually living his dream. Na wetin people go talk put me and some folks where we re today i wan play football that year my papa dey tell me say wetin people go talk say him ist son no go sch i don graduate with 2.1 dey earn salary of 38k see my life bobrisky i respect u sir for doing ur mind.
He's still right. Now you just need to find things you can buy and sell quickly in your side.
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by Dellorex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Its not easy to be a man that's why Bobrisky left.
Re: Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday by selemempe: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
She like Mercedes Benz white color too much

Walahi this guy don turn to full woman...
in western countries, this is no longer an issue...they are called transexual or tranny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.