Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (25553 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by kahal29: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2020
A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, Prince Odi Okojie has organized a road show in Uromi, headquarters of Esan North East Local Government Area to drum up support for the party's governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu ahead of the September nineteen governorship election.

The road show attracted Supporters and admirers of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WShxjeIsHuc

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by kahal29: 6:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Prince Odi Okojie, politician and the husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson was welcomed in his hometown in Uromi, Edo state.

Prince Odi Okojie was at his hometown to support Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Edo State for September 19 election .

Recall, On December 2017, Prince Odianosen Okojie who was formally in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Uromi, Esan North East local government area.

He was welcomed by the youth in Uromi.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by CilicMarin: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2020
At end of the day, Pastor Ize Iyamu may end up winning in all the LGs in EDO STATE on the 19th of September...

Congratulations The Only Pastor Of The Most High God!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by pyyxxaro: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2020
This one de find appointment

Edo is not Chibok undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by CilicMarin: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Stale

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.....

Oya receive sense IJN

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaseki will win.

4+4= Obaseki wink

Edo no be Eko cheesy

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by NextGovernor(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol. This guy can't win his polling unit for APC. Mark my words. When he was in PDP, it would have been a carnival for him in Uromi. Though he is loved my the youth but this time he is on his own. Uromi/Esan is PDP. Now some faction of APC which collapsed to PDP have made it impossible for them to win Uromi/Esan.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by odiks: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Well done

1 Like

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Quite unfortunate of him to have chosen to stand on the wrong side of history. May history be harsh on him for this stupid decision.

Lemme tell y'all something...

I met a girl randomly on Facebook, when I quizzed her on where she stays, she said she stays in Benin.

Now being a girl, I had my doubts if she would know anything about the political happenings in the state but I decided to try my luck anyway. This was because I wanted to get an unbiased opinion from her unlike what happens here on Nairaland where I believe we party sponsored agents who lie about the strength of their party sponsored candidate.

Now when I asked who she thinks the people of Benin are standing behind between Obaseki and POI, she told me that it's Obaseki. She went on to tell me that personally she prefers POI to win but that the people of Edo are standing behind Obaseki. And I was like 'Say no more'!

So, don't mind APC rodents and Tinubu urine drinkers when they come here to tell you otherwise of what is happening in Edo. They are rodents.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by iloveyou82(f): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
Obaseki will win.

4+4= Obaseki wink

Edo no be Eko cheesy
when i watched the crowd pulled by odi okojie on itv, i was marvel.
a single man pulled crowd more than the governor in esanland?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by iloveyou82(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
NextGovernor:
Lol. This guy can't win his polling unit for APC. Mark my words. When he was in PDP, it would have been a carnival for him in Uromi. Though he is loved my the youth but this time he is on his own. Uromi/Esan is PDP. Now some faction of APC which collapsed to APC have made it impossible for them to win Uromi/Esan.
iloveyou82:
when i watched the crowd pulled by odi okojie, i was marvel.
NextGovernor:
Lol. This guy can't win his polling unit for APC. Mark my words. When he was in PDP, it would have been a carnival for him in Uromi. Though he is loved my the youth but this time he is on his own. Uromi/Esan is PDP. Now some faction of APC which collapsed to APC have made it impossible for them to win Uromi/Esan.

2 Likes

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by NextGovernor(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2020
iloveyou82:
when i watched the crowd pulled by odi okojie, i was marvel.

Lol. U are a joker. This election is 3weeks away. APC go see pepper.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by growtogeda: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2020
q
Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Queenlovely(f): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Nigeria yooouth shine your eyes now, please, get sense

if you have no sense..... go borrow

echi di'ime...... tommorow get Belle

today decision will affect your tommorow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Happy Weekend

2 Likes

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by wunmi590(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Brown envelope and fat white envelope has has exchanged hand shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by adioolayi(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
I think the APC are very serious with the campaigns more than the PDP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by iloveyou82(f): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Awol1:
Quite unfortunate of him to have chosen to stand on the wrong side of history. May history be harsh on him for this stupid decision.

I met a girl randomly on Facebook, when I quizzed her on where she stays, she said she stays in Benin.

Now being a girl, I had my doubts if she would know anything about the political happenings in the state but I decided to try my luck anyway. This was because I wanted to get an unbiased opinion from her unlike what happens here on Nairaland where I believe we party sponsored agents who lie about the strength of their party sponsored candidate.

Now when I asked who she thinks the people of Benin are standing behind between Obaseki and POI, she told me that it's Obaseki. She went on to tell me that personally she prefers POI to win but that the people of Edo are standing behind Obaseki. And I was like 'Say no more'!

So, don't mind APC rodents and Tinubu urine drinkers when they come here to tell you otherwise of what is happening in Edo. They are rodents.

we dont speak opening against thief obaseki becos of the fear of the unknow,
thief obaseki cannot win any local govt in edo south and edo north

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by JesusJesus: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Goid
Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by Crazeworld(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Awol1:

If you can reach a decision of who wins an election based on the opinion of just one girl, you shouldn't get yourself involved in explaining political scenarios. This clearly is not your thing.

PS: I care less who wins between APC and PDP.

17 Likes

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by olisaEze(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2020
This Edo election no go easy o! It’s like d rematch between AJ & Andy Ruiz, only difference is that the two Edo State heavyweight contenders exchanged boxing shorts. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by londonderry2: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
This campaign level ehnn for Edo, I no understand. Why Ondo no dey campaign, sha we too sure for the governor ni cheesy
Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by iloveyou82(f): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
NextGovernor:

Lol. U are a joker. This election is 3weeks away. APC go see pepper.
you said more than this in 2016.
thief obaseki dont even know how we won the election for him in 2016.

8 Likes

Re: Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu by anonimi: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2020
CilicMarin:
At end of the day, Pastor Ize Iyamu may end up winning in all the LGs in EDO STATE on the 19th of September...
Congratulations The Only Pastor Of The Most High God!

The only acid throwing cultist and thief being packaged as a pastor?
You are trying too hard to be funny grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages / Kayode Oso Resigns As Ekiti Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.