Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson (34798 Views)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Prince Odi Okojie Wins APC House Of Reps Ticket In kogi State / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Gistsnaijamedia: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
House of Representatives member-elect for the Esan South-East/Esan North-East Federal Constituency, Odiasen Okojie, has dedicated his certificate of return to his actress wife, Mercy Johnson.

MY BEAUTIFUL DARLING WIFE @mercyjohnsonokojie

Words will fail me if I have to describe you and what you mean to me over and over again. When I count my blessings, your place on my list is NUMBER ONE, nothing or no one can ever change that.

Our formidable Union have continued to soar not because of our perfections. Are we even perfect? It is largely because God got His eyes on us permanently fixed. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and everyone can see it Clearly.

Queen of my Life, may I seize this time once more to adore you immensely for your fervent role in this humonguous call to serve my people, our people. For the invaluable support you keep rendering, for the timeless backing you give me, for the unending prayers, love, care and everything deserving of a man in my place, I say thank you my darling wife. Obulu! Obulu!! Obulu!!!

You have endeared yourself as a truly blessed "Obhiaha" of a reputable standards to my Esan Heritage, you have demonstrated what a true supportive wife of a man should be and this has landed us many successes and by the special grace of God Almighty we will journey together hand in hand to the end in our continued quest for our humanitarian and philanthropic outreaches in kind service to humanity.

Before I drop off, I want you to know that my love and appreciation to you for all your effort to this victory for our Constituency is immeasurable and may God in His infinite Love and Mercy, continue to shine His light of glory on you, for in me is the reflection of that grace, abundance, splendour and grandeur your bare.

For this and many more, I am dedicating this certificate of Return to you my dear wife. Your quintessential role in the entire process leading up to this win earns it for you.

I Love you Baby!

Your Darling Husband'

PRINCE ODI OKOJIE ❤️ ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppJoaYIR3m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by TreasureJunky: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
The woman really did a great work in his winning. Behind every successful man, there's a woman

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Dgreatestt: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is how you know politicians that won’t regard the people. The people voted for you, then you come out to dedicate result to your wife.

You can easily tell this one is there for himself.

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by dgmoni123(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Congratulations 👏
Don't be like Desmond Elliott

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by haybhi1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Not hard to be a good, lovable wife/woman. Congrats.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by inoki247: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
E go be.,.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by KomonSense: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by KomonSense: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
HM
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by DontBullshitMe: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
House of Representatives.

Earn 10 million naira monthly for sitting around doing practically nothing and still come home to bangg Mercy Johnson.

Omo. This life nah ojoro.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by kolafolabi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
He should atleast added the good people of his constituency join am

17 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by NaijaSumigan: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Really! All I read was just about the wife. It seem the wife did something special towards the winning that the people who voted are not aware of.

Nigerians! See your leaders. Mindset is key in leadership.

Most times, the words Men speaks reflect their minds. Even the judge will allow you to speak first.

I laugh yet congratulations Sir or do I say congratulations to your family sir instead I would have preferred to say congratulations to the people who voted but it's obvious the congratulations is to your family Sir.

Well done Sir! Big fish don enter pot...

24 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Isabi4lov: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mercy Johnson really changed the narrative of most Niaja men, that a lady can't changed from her past life.

She's doing great for herself and that of her family.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by spencekat(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dgreatestt:
This is how you know politicians that won’t regard the people.[/b] The people voted for you, then you come out to dedicate result to your wife[b].

Exactly what I wanted to write.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Ykc2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
I love this girl she's to humble to the husband

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by lite15(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Congratulations to Him & his Family !

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by pretydiva(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Definition of a virtuous woman

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
No come go Abuja dey chase small small girls ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by id4sho(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
This one is looking for constituents warth undecided

Instead of him to dedicate it to his constituents

11 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Spanki(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
House of Representatives member-elect for the Esan South-East/Esan North-East Federal Constituency, Odiasen Okojie, has dedicated his certificate of return to his actress wife, Mercy Johnson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppJoaYIR3m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Very serious babe🤗 Unlike some gold diggers🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by wildkat: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ykc2:
I love this girl she's to humble to the husband

because money dey 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by NoToPile: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Despite how she was bullied on SM, she was smart enough to continue supporting her husbands party and by extension her husband.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by 377: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Very happy family not like that yellow pawpaw we no fit stay for man house. Mchwewwe

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by hedonido: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
pretydiva:
Definition of a virtuous woman

Apostle Suleman would certainly agree.

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by stillme231: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
This one no dey do anything... Yeye

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Afamed: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Perfect.
A perfect woman who did not succumb to silly Obiediots bullies. May God bless her

May God bless those electorates who voted her and my advise, kindly work for your people another re election will soon be here. Work and work for your people above all, be open and accomodating in all your dealings with your constituency

8 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Batman01: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dgreatestt:
This is how you know politicians that won’t regard the people. The people voted for you, then you come out to dedicate result to your wife.

Its just sad, the status quo would continue sadly

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / How Fayose Lost Ekiti / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.