Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) (18382 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Wards Of Etsako East LGA (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
kennyz247:
las las hmm go still win ....
Edo no need anything PDP again
God bless me
God bless APC
God bless Edo
God bless Nigeria
e no go better for PDP and IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I'm sure he has paid u to come and campaign for him on Nairaland, don't come here to cry when he disappoints

And he paid you to attack apc.I am the best political analyst here,go through my profile.pastor is winning. You van continue cancelling my write up my boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Zyxzzzz: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

It is obaseki that will win, Am sure you love hard work

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Zyxzzzz: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=93344239][/quote]

you're high abi
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Sandra4luv: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2020
I’m sorry I want to ask a question His Obaseki not campaigning ?
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

I'm high and need help pls
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by justianoo(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
odiks:
POI campaign at Ososo ward, Akoko Edo Local Government.
my hometown

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by jattoajakaiye: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Apc has fail in Edo State already[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaseki will win Reelection..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by gbazgbos: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
I pray Obaseki wins. Edo people say no to godfatherism & Slave masters
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]And he paid you to attack apc.I am the best political analyst here,go through my profile.pastor is winning. You van continue cancelling my write up my[/s]
Paid who? I don't have time to waste on Nigerian politicians boy
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by afecgivers: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Until INEC ban all these waste Nigeria politicians will never stop stealing.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Dalby(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
InaNla:
APC sharing & spreading coronal virus through their campaign

When APC campaign they are sharing corona virus...ok when PDP campaign what are they sharing
I know seeing the crowd can be very painful, but you go endure!!!
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
kahal29:
POI campaign live at Aiyegunle ward, Akoko Edo Local Government.
Ayegunle whaaat! Those pictures na fake ooo. They can only appeal to nairaland not the pepple on ground. Ayegunle isn't up to 2000 in population, same with ekpedo and how many people make up the ayegunle ward? The twin children of the king of ayegunle, that small village, Paul and Pauline were my students back in the days. The next village is uneme nekhua, going towards igharra. Stop lying abeg. Anyway, this can only move nairalanders but not the edo people who don't come here. Again, the aloko edo you mentioned, the chairman of the LG and chairs of those wards you mentioned are all PDP, they followed obaseki. I'm not saying you shouldn't post pictures for people like you here to see but THOU SHALL NOT LIE
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
AngusTV:
So corona virus have vanished just like that? See how everyone is so close to themselves.

My brother, it is be like say d corona thing is over

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by popesco123: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool OBASEKI wife dey kitchen/the oda room,IZE wife dey go around campaign for hubby.Obaseki and his fl@theads team are banking on DSS,IGP to arrest Osho and IZE iYAMU so dat dey can clinch the post in their dream. cool.

Obaseki wife is campaigning, but you know you know it can't be published here because nairaland forum is branch of APC media organisation.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
afecgivers:
Until INEC ban all these waste Nigeria politicians will never stop stealing.

No. Until d people sit at home instead of going to cramp themselves like sardine at political campaign venues, Nigerian politicians will never stop stealing. Until d people prefer to come to protest for their rights& demand for good governance instead of going to campaign rallies, Nigerian politicians will never stop stealing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2020
popesco123:

Obaseki wife is campaigning, but you know you know it can't be published here because nairaland forum is branch of APC media organisation.
But what difference does it make if she campaigns. What have campaigns done to improve d lot of Nigerians?
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this man is just wasting his time he will loose this coming election
u are expressing ur freedoms of speech right as enshrined in the constitution of naija

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Wasky101: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2020
RentedReality:
What amazes me is the fluid nature of how Govt. handles Covid: on one hand, it is okay to shut businesses, have people speak and breathe into a mask at the same time time (that's like shitting and not cleaning your a%%) and introduce life changing procedures.

But the other hand, it is okay to bring thousands of people, squashed together like cheap rice, just because it is a political campaign.

I think we as people, should learn to ask more questions

Wetin concern me, I had peppered snails a few days back with fermented rice. POI and co can keep campaigning grin
Where u arrange this level now? If it is Lagos abeg share location

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
popesco123:

but we dey see OBASEKI,thread and his campaign poster here much

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
SoftP:
Let’s clear out this case first

It was your PDP money and your Pdp leaders are fully involved.

So, it's the same way Gov Bala of Bauchi State and Fintiri of Adamawa state have case of money laundering and abuse of office against them but became governors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Austino50: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this man is just wasting his time he will loose this coming election
cardiac go kill you when INEC announced POI winner...mumu

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
When it's campaign, social distancing is not required. Nigeria my Country undecided
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Where I was cradled!

odiks:
Earlier our campaign train have visited ENWAN ward, Akoko Edo Local Government.

The good people of Enwan ward say their vote on September 19th is for POI/Gani. Together with them we can move Edo state forward.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Your eye go clear very soon when you see POI have a clean sweep of Ekpedo & Ayegunle. Be calling pictures fake!

Mind you, some of us are sons of the soil here! Born and bred in Akoko-Edo!!

Eriokanmi:
Ayegunle whaaat! Those pictures na fake ooo. They can only appeal to nairaland not the pepple on ground. Ayegunle isn't up to 2000 in population, same with ekpedo and how many people make up the ayegunle ward? The twin children of the king of ayegunle, that small village, Paul and Pauline were my students back in the days. The next village is uneme nekhua, going towards igharra. Stop lying abeg. Anyway, this can only move nairalanders but not the edo people who don't come here. Again, the aloko edo you mentioned, the chairman of the LG and chairs of those wards you mentioned are all PDP, they followed obaseki. I'm not saying you shouldn't post pictures for people like you here to see but THOU SHALL NOT LIE

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by SoftP(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Tareq1105:

It was your PDP money and your Pdp leaders are fully involved.

So, it's the same way Gov Bala of Bauchi State and Fintiri of Adamawa state have case of money laundering and abuse of office against them but became governors.

But u obviously know this gentleman is wasting his precious time
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2020
all this crowd hmmm. iyama & Patrick own for apc senatorial/Rep campaign pass this one oh na tears end am, the Vic chairman of apc campaign team can testify, apc becarefull na express POI dey go
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by afecgivers: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=lexy2014 post=93346026]

No. Until d people sit at home instead of going to cramp themselves like sardine at political campaign venues, Nigerian politicians will never stop stealing. Until d people prefer to come to protest for their rights& demand for good governance instead of going to campaign rallies, Nigerian politicians will never stop stealing[/quote

You are right! But the only force that can change this Orthodox pattern is Law. Without enforcing a new law it will definitely go on like this.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=afecgivers post=93348103][/quote]

It's d people that will be demand for that law and demand for d enforcement of that law. D time d people use in pampering their politicians can alway be put to better use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP / Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) / Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.