Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) (82308 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Surviving Nigeria is a skill that must be mastered... Person cannot defecate in peace again....
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by armadeo(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2020
rentAcock:
The saddest part of it is when he realises that stuff doesn't work. He just ate poop for no reason.

The jazz for scam trick is the best scam ever deviced. I have to hand it to the guy who thought it up.

Now imagine this rituals , pant or shit eating and then it doesnt work.

You cannot tell anyone and the jazz man will threaten you join
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Oduduwa707: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2020
gambia:
I rest my case on this country. undecided

Says a Gambian. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
onyxo76:
does the native doctor who sent you to eat shit have up to 100k in his account? if eating shit was was the road to wealth, all the dogs for my street suppose don make am

This is the maddest comment I have read this year. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Goldiano(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Kingpele:
Wow and u arrested him, u should have provided him with enough feaces even pig feaces so that he can eat and Bellaful ... Useless fools that want to get rich doing nothing, a lazy youth... If the Amazon CEO ate shit to become the richest man on earth, he think his lazy self will see any shit to eat... What a fool... Please that man that was murdered with his pregnant wife in Azikoro in bayalse state Was never a cultist, I knew him before he got married, we attended the same church and he was in the choir, he was very nice and hard working, my cousin told me that the cultists came for the pastor that had a church around thier vicinity, who reported thier activities to the police and they were arrested.. They later came out... So they seek revenge but unfortunately for the man, they thought he was the pastor and killed him and his wife.. Chai the man looks like a pastor self, very gentle... I repeat he was never a cultist
God!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Wettoid123:

it is better for you not to comment at all,pls grown up, i believe if your son eat faeces tomorrow you will be happy with it?
Did'nt you see the smiley emoji on the comment it shows i was only joking and not something serious.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by frog12: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
BLACKS are the worse. HE is turning mad already.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by frog12: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
he means HE WILL get the MONEY, BUT it go take him LIFE early after he get DISEASES!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
This guy doesn't look stable

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by NaMeAboki: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
The so called advanced and educated half of Nigeria leading by example - afterwards they'll call us poor and backwards.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by FirstbornWds: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=93349422][/quote]

Okay!!! But like I said, you can as well create a thread here on Nl. No sane person deserves the stigma of being a cultist, not even in death.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Vikalinda(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=tillaman post=93342631]It’s the shit eating season again ??
The shit eating season is here again
Yuck
The dude doesn’t look normal to me though looks like someone under a spell[/quotethat]
sure, a normal person can not do that
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Everybody na yahoo boy.

I think yahoo boys supposed to be in psychiatric hospitals
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Lollibae: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
So disgusting, how can someone believe that after eating poo, he or she will become rich.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by alhaji04: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
obembet:
I shouldn't have open this thread in the first place. You just spoiled my day with this nonsense.
grin
obembet:
I shouldn't have open this thread in the first place. You just spoiled my day with this nonsense.
Lol, that is the advantage of using a touch light phone to access nairaland, u can't play a video, but you saw ( disturbing video) lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Jerkules: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
And they are watching him eat someone's destiny sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Has anyone here read Myth, Literature and the African World
By Wole Soyinka?

I have.

I read it during my first and second degrees.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kingpele:
Wow and u arrested him, u should have provided him with enough feaces even pig feaces so that he can eat and Bellaful ... Useless fools that want to get rich doing nothing, a lazy youth... If the Amazon CEO ate shit to become the richest man on earth, he think his lazy self will see any shit to eat... What a fool... Please that man that was murdered with his pregnant wife in Azikoro in bayalse state Was never a cultist, I knew him before he got married, we attended the same church and he was in the choir, he was very nice and hard working, my cousin told me that the cultists came for the pastor that had a church around thier vicinity, who reported thier activities to the police and they were arrested.. They later came out... So they seek revenge but unfortunately for the man, they thought he was the pastor and killed him and his wife.. Chai the man looks like a pastor self, very gentle... I repeat he was never a cultist
create thread for this...where for azikoro e happen?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

By Wole Soyinka?

I have.

Do you still have the Book?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Vikalinda(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
If he is a so called yahoo Boy, the security men parading him have helped him complete his ritual task obviously.

The guy is mentally unstable and needs help. Check his behaviour.
How many mad person have you seen eating shit? even the ones that pick food in Dustin avoid packing shit to eat. the guy you see is out for ritual but it seems that they do somethings for them to be unstable in order to be able to complete the task. he is even mentioning his community and that he was sent by his oga, people now are doing lots to be rich.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Vikalinda(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
ruggedtimi:
create thread for this...where for azikoro e happen?
yes, I read the news weeks ago.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Vikalinda(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Surviving Nigeria is a skill that must be mastered... Person cannot defecate in peace again....
lol
no small bro.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Do you still have the Book?
I don't.

But you can get it in the University of Ibadan.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Dagger79(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
eagleonearth:
How can I unsee this? Now I will have a hard time swallowing food for the rest of the days this pics will live in my memory. Do these people have an idea of how many million bad bacteria living in an ounce of human shit? Ego, Owoh, Kudi, you are strong jare and that's why God warned men not serve His rival named money.

Well, summary is found in proverbs 10:22 which says that the blessing of the Lord makes one rich and add no sorrows to it.

Stay blessed and favoured as you hustle legitimately
Abeg Money no reach to be God rival.
No talk that thing again
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by dkdaniel11(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vikalinda:

How many mad person have you seen eating shit? even the ones that pick food in Dustin avoid packing shit to eat. the guy you see is out for ritual but it seems that they do somethings for them to be unstable in order to be able to complete the task. he is even mentioning his community and that he was sent by his oga, people now are doing lots to be rich.

Stop talking like an illiterate..
How can you say they did something for him to be unstable to eat shit?
These people need to understand that man is not mentally sound. He should be taken to psychiatric hospital not made to eat shit in public.
We are our own problem in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by ademasta(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Terrible
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

I don't.

But you can get it in the University of Ibadan.
I am in Lagos.
If you don't mind pls, what Discipline are your Degrees
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by bull67: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
i have always said thtat satan and his followers live in nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by bull67: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
my god
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vikalinda:

Have you asked yourself why any sane person that wanna do such ritual will intentionally do it where he can be easily picked? Any sane person doing such ritual will take the shit to his room and eat.

This guy is a Mad man. There is a madness that attracts some to shit, have forgotten the name.

No sane so called yahoo ritualist will do the eating openly to be seen and caught.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I am in Lagos.
If you don't mind pls, what Discipline are your Degrees
I'm in Lagos too after finishing my M.A.

I don't want the whole world to see it.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) by Ucee1999: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
By Wole Soyinka?
I have.
Please what is the book all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.