Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK (838 Views)

2023: ‘Who Bankrolled Your Statement?’, Dino Melaye Bombs Fani-kayode / FFK Was Bankrolled By Ayade To Calabar / Pro-buhari's 'one Nigeria' Rally In New York Bankrolled By Presidency Cabal—sour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Jerryz2050PMG(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2020
…APOLOGIZES TO JOURNALIST, OTHERS OVER OUTBURST

Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani Kayode has described his visits across the country as a fact finding assessment meant to evolve strategies that could help solve the country’s challenges.
He has again apologized over the media outburst in Calabar, Cross River State, saying it is an action he regrets.

Speaking at a media chat to mark the end of his visit to Akwa Ibom State, Kayode said he was very impressed with the strides of Governor Udom Emmanuel in Akwa Ibom State.
Chief Kayode who was emphatic on his source of funding for the tour said, “I am not being bankrolled by anyone. If I am being funded for this fact finding mission, I won't be able to have a mind of my own.”

The former presidential spokesperson said the visit is a personal sacrifice which he has no regret undertaking.
“Akwa Ibom has really impressed me. I want to say this, you are blessed to have a Governor in mould of Mr Udom Emmanuel."

“Governor Udom Emmanuel has attracted massive investments into Akwa Ibom State, you can only achieve that if you have an enabling environment. Gov Emmanuel is a focused and very disciplined professional.
Stressing that the visit was his first ever, he maintained that, “I have never been to Akwa Ibom before but what I have witnessed since I came in has been mindblowing. The state is not only very beautiful but truly blessed.”

The PDP chieftain whose recent outburst against a journalist in Cross River State sparked uproar in the media circle expressed regrets for the action, saying it was not worthy coming from a leader.

“I very much regret the Cross-River State incident, I let my anger becloud my better judgement. I deeply regret my actions on that day. My response was disproportionate and unacceptable, that is why I had to apologize to my family, friends and the Media world.
“No leader should ever be found wanting on such. I have reached out to the person

Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Na bankrupt u don dey enter be dat.
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by daddytime(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
I know say bwoda Femi go suffocate and die if dem cut off him supply of air which is media attention.

Him body don come down but not completely.

Simple question wey you suppose answer since last year but you allow " do you know who I am, and you are very stupid plus showing us your CV" humble you.

Pride indeed precedes a fall.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Minjim: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Fair enough
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Niyeal(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Bankrolling me
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by SmartProf(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
You are Sir, else that question would not have triggered your madness. In what capacity are u moving about all over the place?
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Fmlao: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Someone should please bankroll the school I'm just starting

0019949452 Stanbic bank
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by techmo(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Go and sin no more

This is what he should have done immediately
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Fmlao:
Someone should please bankroll the school I'm just starting

Stanbic bank
And this account number you dropped is for slaves you sent to go work and put in cash for you Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Anyiamaka: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2020
W
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by ThiagoKid(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2020
If ffk Has answered the journalist question laidis... Then, it woulda been wiser
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Nadaken: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
This is a better way to put it.

Let us forget the Calabar incident since he has apologized, though he still remains a crack head
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Fmlao: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

And this account number you dropped is for slaves you sent to go work and put in cash for you Abi?

It is not about slaves
It is about cheerful givers

Ur type makes big deal out of giving
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Maxymilliano(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chief Kayode who was emphatic on his source of funding for the tour said, “I am not being bankrolled by anyone. If I am being funded for this fact finding mission, I won't be able to have a mind of my own.”

This would have suffice much earlier when the question was thrown at you, but all the same, it takes courage to swallow one's pride and admit openly you erred in your outburst.

Kindly lean how to manage your short fuse in future

Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by muykem: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Apology accepted but don't let this repeat itself in the future.
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fmlao:

It is not about slaves
It is about cheerful givers

Ur type makes big deal out of giving
Thank you.... And your type won't get a dime
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Fmlao: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Thank you.... And your type won't get a dime
Who are you to decide that?
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fmlao:

Who are you to decide that?
A person that knows that your chances of getting a dime here from any one gets slimmer with the pride that reeks from your comments that people will surely check. So long.
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Fmlao: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:

A person that knows that your chances of getting a dime here from any one gets slimmer with the pride that reeks from your comments that people will surely check. So long.

Pride?
Oh, speaking up for myself is pride?

Who do you like this?
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fmlao:

Pride?
Oh, speaking up for myself is pride?

Who do you like this?
Guy go continue your begging. Leave me out of your frustration.
Re: I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK by Fmlao: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Guy go continue your begging. Leave me out of your frustration.

You are the one to first 'quote' me. That shows how frustrated u are jumping from thread to thread to see who you will vent your frustration on.
Look at you, boy. You are so precious.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / Where Is Philip Shaibu? / Open Letter To Baba Akintoye And Baba Akingba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.