Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President (5679 Views)

Thowback Video. An Easterner Who Will Soon Rule Nigeria .Pst Chingtok Ishaku. / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / Why Buhari Must Appoint An Easterner As Abba Kyari Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by dangermouse(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2020
iloveyou82:
they can wait till 2037
Says little u.
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]No tribe has the monopoly of bigotry!

Igbos have said worse and heaven didn't fall![/s]

always talking nonsense even early in the morning

9 Likes

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by LoveEditor: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by frankyychiji(f): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
make una no worry... Shea na bigotry??

Thank God for the upcoming generation of Hausafulani... Una go reap waten una sow.

Thank God they will kukuma detonate their bombs on their own.
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by slam7000(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
No tribe has the monopoly of bigotry!

Igbos have said worse and heaven didn't fall!

You should first condemn what that man wrote not trying to justify his foolishness with a silly excuse. You’ve lost my respect mister.

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by SIONKPO1(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Do you have sense at all,presidency to Igbo's or not they are still striving much more better off to your core northerners
Boko haram
banditry
killer herdsmen
poverty

8 Likes

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
yes I know it's sarcasm...why is "stop hating the Fulani tribe" written there?

Is stop hating the Fulani tribe also a sarcasm by the Fulani man?

Oga, it's a big lie

You never knew it was a sarcasm

Your comments above confirm that

You are very dull grin

6 Likes

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by mightyhazell: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
That's the average awusa man mentality on display

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by mightyhazell: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
RTSC:
That guy is one of the smartest northerners.

His sarcasm is top notch.
No sarcasm there.. except you are trying to be sarcastic yourself with ur post

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by snowball11(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Can rhese people just shut the Bleep for once and enjoy their Buhari
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Mistakemaker: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:

You didn't even know he was being sarcastic unintelligent Arrewa cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
sarcasm...why is "stop hating the Fulani tribe" written there?

Is "stop hating the Fulani tribe" also a sarcasm by the Fulani man?

Is there any place in Kano that a plate of rice is sold for N30 ?

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
The guy is a serious clown.

Reacting to the news that Kano indigenes cannot afford the price of rice any longer

I am even shocked like Major General that Nigeria last week claimed to borrow tons of grains from ECOWAS and according to the news, the grains landed in thesame Kano state.

Like why must help always be going to the north, " The proverbial food producers of the nation " ? Why not send the ECOWAS grains to Aba, Asaba, Edo or Lagos ?
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by ProfAmaben(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:

You are the dumbest thing I've ever come across in my entire life. You are dumber than dumb, too dull to even be a donkey.

Shame on you ethnic jingoistic bigotic dullard. I doubt if your dullness would enable you fathom what I just typed. Spits!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Veqtor: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
make una no worry... Shea na bigotry??

Thank God for the upcoming generation of Hausafulani... Una go reap waten una sow.

Caman shatap dere. Cow. Upcoming generation my foot.

If you fulani ppl woke up now...does it count?

You all woke up late.. and una no still wake up well. Sleeping open eye wake up.

A cow will always be a cow. A pig will always be a pig no matter how much u bathe it.

“Upcoming generation of fulani” haha.. what a laugh!

Una don learn new sentence for dat Cattle school wey una dey go...we no go hear word.

Everytym – “ no tribe has the monopoly of bigotry”

Come back again...when they teach u pple another sentence.

Just know that whatever you pple are planning...you will meet a strong resistance to match you...word for word and arm for arm.

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Achara1209(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:

May God open you and your other blind slaves eyes to see not everything is about killing and taking over , you uncircumcised Philistines with ugly manhoods
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Graysons: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Sarcasm or not igbos should go and sit down they are not the only ones in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Bannylove13: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
60% on this thread are dull and dumb...

Salvage sarcasm... and yet fools wan still argue?

Most nairalanders are so dull... reason you read some post an wonder if na under 12 the type.

Top notch salvagery

Me sef will prefer to buy rice 1 million than to allow igbos rule... stop hating on Fulani grin
Iya basira stil Dey sell #25 for spaghetti rice beans plantain with two kpomo one kanda and 2 egunfe
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Bannylove13: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Graysons:
Sarcasm or not igbos should go and sit down they are not the only ones in Nigeria.

My joy is after 2023... Yoruba nation will be permanently humbled..
Nigeria is too small to humble igbos... we’ve been at it since 60’s...

4 Likes

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Graysons: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Bannylove13:

If you savages like you can chest beat from now till thy kingdom come, igbos will never be president of Nigeria come 2023 or the next. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by 49cents(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
see them.... They can't take half of what they're dishing out on daily basis...

Always at the victim end... Thank God our people are now wising up.

No tribe has the monopoly of bigotry.

You can't be insulting our people on daily basis and expect us to be pampering you...

Then when the people you do not see as worthy of the presidency want to break away your small minded Buhari sends the army to kill them...

Despite the north in power for so many years the north remains the cesspit for poverty, disease and now terrorism and banditry...and this is just the beginning.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Bannylove13: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Graysons:
If you savages like you can chest beat from now till thy kingdom come, igbos will never be president of Nigeria come 2023 or the next. grin grin

Neither Yoruba grin grin

They’re already thrown under the bus... grin. Tinubu this days is on defence .. grin

Na Yoruba be the greatest losers in today Nigeria grin
And even more in tomorrow Nigeria grin

Deal with this truth or chose to live in normal Yoruba denial and Yoruba propaganda

Is over for Yoruba in Nigeria... can’t wait for 2023

You Can now rant..

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Graysons: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Bannylove13:

Neither Yoruba grin grin

They’re already thrown under the bus... grin. Tinubu this days is on defence .. grin

Na Yoruba be the greatest losers in today Nigeria grin
And even more in tomorrow Nigeria grin

Deal with this truth or chose to live in normal Yoruba denial and Yoruba propaganda

Is over for Yoruba in Nigeria... can’t wait for 2023

You Can now rant..
Your illiteracy knows no bounds grin what is this days? cheesy

As long as igbo man no go near aso rock i don't care. grin

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Whiteangel1234: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2020
grin Buhari and Fulani can stay in power for 100 years if they will at least make the economy better ..

All this talk of tribal Presidency is from selfish and wicked cruel politicians out there ..

Have orji uzor kalu or Any Igbo Governor condemn the killing of IPOB members ?
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Bannylove13: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Graysons:
My illiteracy knows no bounds grin

As long as Yoruba man no go near aso rock i don't care. grin
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Mineisgrace(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Most of the things we read online are lies. What's the point of spreading hate
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Zacks43: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yea ooo
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2020
The guy is so right. A president of eastern origin will drag the country backwards by returning a bag of rice to its old price and we can't have that.

Nigeria needs to move forward biko so let the price for a bag of rice get up to 100k. We now have progressives at the helm of affairs and progressive prices of goods is what we need.

Sai Buhari
Sai Ganduje

1 Like

Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Jdbrasco2: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Anybody that said this is sarcasm is brain dead
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by airoport: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
By the way, we all go to the same market and feel the pinch of ever rising cost of food. So, I still can't understand why calls for good governance evokes such deep seated malice and bigotry in Nigeria. Why nah? When will our country be better off? When will our countrymen realize we are all in it together? For, no matter how well off your are, you have to subsidize others due to the sheer pervasive poverty nowadays. You simply cannot look the other way!
Re: We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President by Kondomatic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:

The joke is on you sir. That guy is actually mocking you and your people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Accounts For $10bn Illicit Financial Flows From Africa - ICPC / I Will Run Govt Of Accountability, Tinubu Tells Borno APC Supporters / Reps To Consult AGF Over Controversy On Appointment Of New Auditor-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.