Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans (223 Views)

Get 30% Off On Our Shared & Wordpress Hosting Plans / Who Knows About Eaglehost234? / Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by autossvincent: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Eaglehost234.com has been the cheapest web hosting company in Nigeria.
Though they came into the web hosting scene in the past year, they’ve always made sure that their products are cheap and affordable. They may not be in the top list of Nigeria web hosting for now, one thing that made me love them is that they are always open to suggestions. The CEO and co-founder who also owns learningzoneforum.com has always been up and doing and have expert engineers working for them on Eaglehost234.com.

To celebrate their one year anniversary, they have reduced all their web hosting prices hence, 2GB to 3Gb has been additionally added to all their plans. For instance, previously the premium plan had been priced N3,000 for 11GB web hosting space, but now it has been increased to 13gb for the same price. This is far cheaper than what other Nigerian hosting companies can offer you.

Wondering how reliable their server is to be so cheap? They are very reliable. Eaglehost234 on a weekly basis updates its servers. They have also put in place lots of security measures for their clients’ websites. If you have been looking for a reliable but cheap hosting company to start your project, then EagleHost234.com is the best solution for you. As a beginner, they can also help you set up your website.

Take A Look At Their Web Hosting Plans Price Details
1. BASIC PLAN is capped with 3Gb web space for just N1,000
2. STANDARD PLAN comes with 5GB web space for just N1,600
3. PREMIUM PLAN is so amazing that it comes with a whole lot of 13GB webspace for just N3,000
4. PROFESSIONAL PLAN comes with 20GB webspace for just N5,800
5. ULTIMATE PLAN is the highest plan they have which comes with a whopping 35GB webspace for just N9,000

They can offer you unlimited webspace as well, if you desire, but that is not listed on their website for now; you will need to chat up their admins and inquire about it.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

Source: learningzoneforum.com
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by mike272(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Hosting is not just about GB other atuff matters in hosting. Where are your nameservers located? What is your uptime rate like? How fast is it? Some hosting companies are ridiculously slow. Can it be integrated with WordPress and/or Cloudflare, does it come with SSL? What about cPanel? Is there an auto backup?
I'm just curious cos am looking for decent one I will be migrating to next month cos I don't have the huge amount to renew my current host otherwise they are top-notch.
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by autossvincent: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good day Mike... I'm not really a staff in Eaglehost234.com but has been hosting websites with them. Talking about SSL, it's a default privilege there. There data centres I think as far as I know, is located in the US.

Also, they provide unlimited bandwidth and supports WordPress too. They have a nice cpanel to go with, plus I love their customer care support. That's all I can say for now.
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by mike272(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
as a customer how is their uptime like? how often do they switch on and off?
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by autossvincent: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
I hardly observe that, except for some few early mornings which I've observed my site not going through and they said it was an update. This experience is just about 3 times I've observed since I started hosting with them. It hardly happens
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by mike272(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sorry for bothering you with my questions.....how long have you been using it and and if it goes off how long does it take before coming up?
Re: Eaglehost234 Reduces All Prices Of Their Web Hosting Plans by autossvincent: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
I've used them since September last year. And if it goes off, within 1 to 5 mins it's back.

(1) (Reply)

Check If Your Remote Control Is Active, Using Your Phone. / What Just Happen A Few Minutes Ago... / Paypal FUND Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.