Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya (8939 Views)

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by AdmiralEmmy: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica was caught sharing a passionate kiss and hug with fellow housmate, Laycon last night.

This is coming few hours after Erica dumped her partner, kiddwaya.

Laycon was heard telling Erica, “I’m sorry.”

When she asked why he was sorry, he replied, “I don’t know but I’m sorry,” as they continued holding each other tightly.

Laycon had always expressed his love for Erica and sees himself as the best man for her.

People thought he had given up what was seen as a wild goose chase before now, but it seems hopes have returned following yesterday’s development.

Kemi FIlani News recalls that Erica had recently berated Laycon for gossiping about her with the others.

This was after Laycon was pained by Erica’s rejection as the Abia-born female housemate picked Kiddwaya over him.

Erica had once made it clear that while she is mentally attracted to Laycon, she is physically attracted to her lover, Kiddwaya.

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSuHLRSGC0
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by heendrix(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
May I not give birth to a Simp like this Laycon

Nig*a wount just stop being a scumbag to Da Brotherhood sad

26 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by techmo(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2020
cool

Laycon needs deliverance and I think Vee is giving him that deliverance.. slowly he is getting his senses back

It's very obvious Erica misses everything about Laycon, the intelligent conversation, the Gentleman attitude and the SIMPing but she is deeply entangled with rich boy play boy Kiddwaya

9 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Tmb78(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
I hate guys like this useless laycon!!
SPITS!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by wunmi590(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2020
ICON.

Good one, I'm happy they are finally back to each other, but as both fan, laycon should just forget the thought of dating Erica.

That erica of a lady no dey loyal at all
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Made4naijaoeo: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Omg
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Ahmed0336(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2020
undecidedTufiakwa!!!!!

confirmed Simp

3 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
E be like say una just hear simp for this site. As for the hungry blogger that posted this rubbish, 600 years suffering for you.

Erica actually went to meet Laycon yesterday. The video is all over twitter

https://twitter.com/Igbinazakasam/status/1299590429374124037?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
I hope this is not true, cause I like this guy small (I no dey watch bbn) make the guy no go cast on top one dumb and woman.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Kbabs02(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Laycon is a fool.....ajeku tueh lipsrsealed

Modified
I hate the word simp simp simp ahhh. Shey una just hear the word ni

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by HomerTimpson: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm not a fan of BBN but judging from the updates here..ERICA is a to_ol in the house

4 Likes

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by SpicyMimi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hehe

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who catch them?
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Samsimple(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
All this guys above me insulting laycon have done worse.. make the poor boy rest

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by pretydiva(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
This girl is one hell of a confused being.
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Openbusiness: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin Kidd don show am shege
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's good how they now show which character went to meet who. Back in the day just seeing both of them will make viewers heap curses on Laycon.

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by larryking540: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tmb78:
I hate guys like this useless laycon!!
SPITS!!!!
my guy if conji hold you ,forget all this ur laycon is a fool o

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
The guy no try he went for a thoroughly used product,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Stillthebest: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
heendrix:

Oh no. I did watch a clip on this. Not sure he is a simp anymore. She came to him asking why He has been avoiding her. The Guy resisted her bluntly. The lady actually came begging while the guy insisted on wanting his space.

Erica begged for a hug and the guy won't say no. Then she started the romance. She is really confused. She actuallh loves that guy so much.

Being that the guy loves the babe it would be hard to take her off his body oo plus he must have been nurturing a long time konji. I no blame am
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
I fear who no fear woman

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Gayleprank: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
AdmiralEmmy:

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica was caught sharing a passionate kiss and hug with fellow housmate, Laycon last night.

This is coming few hours after Erica dumped her partner, kiddwaya.

Laycon was heard telling Erica, “I’m sorry.”

When she asked why he was sorry, he replied, “I don’t know but I’m sorry,” as they continued holding each other tightly.

Laycon had always expressed his love for Erica and sees himself as the best man for her.

People thought he had given up what was seen as a wild goose chase before now, but it seems hopes have returned following yesterday’s development.

Kemi FIlani News recalls that Erica had recently berated Laycon for gossiping about her with the others.

This was after Laycon was pained by Erica’s rejection as the Abia-born female housemate picked Kiddwaya over him.

Erica had once made it clear that while she is mentally attracted to Laycon, she is physically attracted to her lover, Kiddwaya.

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSuHLRSGC0

I'M A VERIFIED CC & AZA LOADER 101% SURE NO ROOM FOR SCAM PLEASE BE AWARE DM ME VIA WHATSAPP (@8154147185)
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
laycon and erica are not compatible astrologically ,erica a picses laycon a leo ericas instability would still hurt laycon one last time.
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Tmb78(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
larryking540:

my guy if conji hold you ,forget all this ur laycon is a fool o
My guy,not everyone lacks self control like you, fact!
Speak for yourself,okay?
Remember Mike Olayemi Edwards last year bbn?
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
omale88:
laycon and erica are not compatible astrologically ,erica a picses laycon a leo ericas instability would still hurt laycon one last time.
Astrology seriously.
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by larryking540: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tmb78:
My guy,not everyone lacks control like you, fact!
Speak for yourself,okay?
Remember Mike Olayemi Edwards last year bbn?

guy no be me day Bbn ,na laycon ,so if the conji day do am one kin ,na e body no be your body ,

even though man must beg e wife for sex since it is used as a weapon by females ,even the strongest man will still beg ,and I repeat it conji bastard ,....day there make the conji finish u na
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
heendrix:

Tueh! That boy is not only doucebag. He is sackbag, shitbag, nonsensebag n worthless bag. My stomach dey turn me sef. Chai
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Tmb78(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
larryking540:

guy no be me day Bbn ,na laycon ,so if the conji day do am one kin ,na e body no be your body ,

[/b]even though man must beg e wife for sex since it is used as a weapon by females ,even the strongest man will still beg ,and I repeat it conji bastard ,....day there make the conji finish u na[b]
And I will still give you the same answer: Speak for yourself. Not every man is a slave to konji .
Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by LearnEasy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
There business
Re: Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

Astrology seriously.
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monday December On Twist Of Fate, Zee World Drama Series. / Rachel Bakam Honoured As Patriotic Icon Of The Year At The Nigerian Women Award / New Worlds Shortest Man Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.