Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Where The Money Is For Small Businesses!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where The Money Is For Small Businesses!! (187 Views)

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where The Money Is For Small Businesses!! by mashifys: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
The pandemic has been brutal for small business owners and for entrepreneurs in Africa, but there are many organizations offering grants to help out.

This article is part of Owning the Future, a series on how small businesses across the continent are coping with the corona virus pandemic.
The pain and insecurity of the shock of the corona virus on small-business owners have been overwhelming.

Entrepreneurs have taken extreme steps to stay operational, and many are deeply worried about their prospects in the coming months or years and beyond.

But help is out there. Mashify has stepped up with financial resources.

For a small business trying to stay afloat during the shock of the corona virus, every little bit of financial aid can have a bearing on their future.

For Ms. Mildred David, owner of INITS MAGAZINE, and a BOUTIQUE in Nigeria and Ghana, her lifeline was a grants from MASHIFY. “It helped by getting her business off the ground, thanks to Mashfy.

It has been a rough ride as she worked through the one-month closure. “We are now open, but pretty much all events throughout the end of the year, including holiday parties have been canceled,” Ms Mildred David said. “It will be a long year for us.”

MASHIFY
The eCommerce and technology platform is providing grants for small-business owners in Africa most especially for entrepreneurs, business owners, student, market women, nurses, doctors, teachers, farmers and the process is swift.

Mashify grants for Africa is $10,000 for Africa entrepreneurs to provide economic relief, applications are on now.

Mashify is also providing small businesses training for it's members for free.

visit: www.mashifys.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If Anyone Has Submitted His Or Her Own Zenith Bank Apply Online? / I Am At A Cross Road, I Need Directions / Golden Opportunity To Advance Your Carrer And Edication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.