Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) (413 Views)

35 Years Old Lionel Messi Humiliating World Class Players / Chelsea Playing A New Kind Of Pressing Football, Called Depressing -Peter Drury / Rare Footage Of An 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by Ababbio: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
insidenaija came across video of 8-year-old Lionel Messi playing a youth tournament with Newell's Old Boys.

watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZSyR0P_zY][/url]

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/video-8-year-old-lionel-messi-playing-a-youth-tournament/
Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by Ayemileto(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, saw this video on Twitter.

Messi is pure talent, created to play football.

Those moves, dribbles, free kick etc. are wonderful for an 8 year old.

But, unfortunately, some people won't agree he's the best and we have to respect them and their opinion, because we are all entitled to ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by Ababbio: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2020
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by KinSlayer: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Right from time
Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by paulolee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
have saw the video already it was downloaded by ma Madrid gee dt showed that clip when we were about to start training,
thats the first time in my life that i saw a group of different fans from top leagues in europe within us all agreed that messi is really a genius, a cheat to others and miles ahead better than the rest going by how he was punishing other kids at dt age
.funny enough that my same Madrid gee finally accepted that cr7 no reach messi level from dt day because he had already seen d old cr7 clips too..
i think football would be easier to discuss if fans take away sentimentals and bias from thier decisions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by paulolee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
KinSlayer:
Right from time
forget matter, messi was born for it and cursed by GOD to show others how to play football, the amazing stuff about that clip is the ease and the simplicity he used doing all that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Lionel Messi Playing A Youth Tournament(video) by Ababbio: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
paulolee:

forget matter, messi was born for it and cursed by GOD to show others how to play football, the amazing stuff about that clip is the ease and the simplicity he used doing all that..
you are right my brother...

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Best Players And 3 Worst Players From Tottenham Loss To Everton / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United Full Match Highlights / LIVE UPDATES Croatia Vs Sweden UEFA Nations League Live How To Watch64346

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.