Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal (2060 Views)

Should I Run Multiple PAYPAL Accounts Via A Single Dedicated VPN? / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal by server123: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fellow nairalanders

I am interested in buying an effective/ dedicated VPN that can be used to register for Paypal from Nigeria without having any problem with my account .So far i have seen positive reviews on
1.WorldVPN
2.Strong VPN
3.HMA PRO VPN
4.MICRO VPN
World VPN is a little expensive for me so i am keeping my eyes on StrongVPN or Micro VPN.
My question now is this :
Has anyone here used either one of them (STRONG VPN and MICRO VPN) and which one would you suggest is best based on your experience .
If there other VPN services you have had good experience with feel free to comment on them.

Also, is clearing cookies and cache compulsory to avoid detection from Paypal?
Re: Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
server123: Fellow nairalanders

I am interested in buying an effective/ dedicated VPN that can be used to register for Paypal from Nigeria without having any problem with my account .So far i have seen positive reviews on
1.WorldVPN
2.Strong VPN
3.HMA PRO VPN
4.MICRO VPN
World VPN is a little expensive for me so i am keeping my eyes on StrongVPN or Micro VPN.
My question now is this :
Has anyone here used either one of them (STRONG VPN and MICRO VPN) and which one would you suggest is best based on your experience .
If there other VPN services you have had good experience with feel free to comment on them.

Also, is clearing cookies and cache compulsory to avoid detection from Paypal?

WorldVPN and Strong VPN are better than that of HMA PRO.

DO NOT use HMA PRO VPN because of multiple ips and infinite server switches which one can make mistake with in while selecting.That will get you banned in a short time.

Strong VPN is still the cheapest and one of the best but it is a pity that they no longer offer the service to Nigerian but you can still get their service if you are on foreign IP like that of USA or UK which you can configure

The "Safest way" to make your private proxy with Linux vps is creating a tunnel through SSh.

Start the program and enter the Host/IP, Port, Username and Password.

Browser network : 127.0.0.1 port 1080 ( default Port ) socks 5 proxy option.Done and Check Your IP.

or

I can help you to setup VPN on your VPS.Just inbox me...
Re: Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal by surveycash(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2013

Try Micro VPN.
Re: Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
surveycash:
Try Micro VPN.

Try?

No guess work with PayPal oh.
Re: Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
surveycash:
Try Micro VPN.

Let him use the one here at https://www.nairaland.com/1184409/how-get-dedicated-virtual-private

It is 100% efficient.

(1) (Reply)

Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. / With Just 50k, You Own Ecommerce Website / How To Set Up A Tv Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.