Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

President Jonathan's 133 Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's 133 Aides (5073 Views)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Pension Reforms Task Team Uncovers 71,133 Ghost Pensioners / President Jonathan Has 133 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Righton: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5678614-146/story.csp

President Jonathan's 133 aides
By Elor Nkereuwem
February 20, 2011 01:32AM

There is a flurry of activity in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). Piles of files and documents are being collated and officials have been detailed to analyse the huge mass of documents and data. NEXT investigations reveal that the SGF’s office is working behind the scenes for President Goodluck Jonathan who is determined to produce a comprehensive response to the report of the Presidential Advisory Council (PAC) which last month accused his government of wasting funds on a behemoth work force.

Among other things, Mr. Jonathan will put up a valiant defence for the over 133 personal aides which he currently hires for the Presidency and who get paid about N780 million every year. Sources who spoke with NEXT in confidence said that although there are civil servants officially stationed in the State House, the Presidency has not only hired this large array of private aides but is furious with the Theophillus Danjuma-led committee for questioning these appointments.

The advisory council was set up in March, 2010 by the president, “to evaluate policy implementation and advise on areas requiring adjustments; to advise the President on how to maximise the benefits derivable from government’s efforts; to advise on such actions and programmes that may improve credibility and performance of the government.” Almost a year later, on January 20, 2011, the group submitted a major report, which heavily criticised Mr. Jonathan’s government.

The council had among other recommendations, advised the president to prune the bloated federal bureaucracy. But few days after the report was released, Mr. Jonathan announced the appointment of new special advisers and assistants.

Yet, determined to respond to the charges by the council, the presidency has set up a team, mandated to prepare a report that will reflect the government’s gripe with the PAC report. The team is being coordinated by officials in the office of the SGF, Yayale Ahmed, and is expected to show that the PAC, made up of eminent Nigerians including Fola Adeola and Kanu Agabi, is largely ignorant of the intricacies of government affairs.

“They have concluded that the Danjuma group is made up of people who do not understand the workings of government,” a source within the SGF’s office said, asking not to be named since he was not speaking in official capacity.

“Danjuma and his people have become infamous because of the report. To them, the group does not understand issues like national character or the constitutional provision for the engagement of assistants,”

133 aides

An official document obtained by NEXT, titled ‘List of presidential Aides as at February, 2011’ shows that the country currently pays for at least 133 personal aides to the president, the vice-president, and the first lady. These aides, who are mostly political appointees, include the Chief of Staff to the President, Deputy Chief of Staff to the Vice President, Principal Secretary to the President, Principal Secretary to the Vice President, 25 special advisers, 42 senior special assistants, 52 special assistants and 12 personal assistants. [color=#550000]Two of the personal assistants are Malian and Senegalese tailors who sow the president’s clothes.
[/color]
Activist Shehu Sani, president of the Civil Rights Congress, said most of the appointees were simply engaged by President Jonathan as campaign foot soldiers.

“The president is simply wasting our national resources and applying pressure on the economy by settling cronies, bootlickers and parasites on the corridors of power with appointments,” said Mr. Sani who wants labour, civil society and opposition parties to check the trend.

Looking through the list, some of the appointments indeed appear to be duplication of duties. For instance, there are six physicians (two senior special assistants and four special assistants) who attend to the health needs of the president, the vice president and the first lady. They include two chief physicians to the president and vice president, two personal physicians to the President and the vice president, an assistant personal physician to the president and a personal physician to the first lady. Yet some public hospitals across the country do not have a single physician.

Apart from the large number of domestic staff in the presidential villa, who are civil servants, there are also six special assistants in charge of domestic matters for the president and his vice. Their job descriptions are special assistants on presidential household matters, domestic affairs, domestic matters, household administration, social events and household matters, and domestic affairs.

Eleven of the presidential aides on the list work for the unconstitutional office of the First Lady. They are Ike Neliaku and Oroyemisi Oyewole, both senior special assistants on administration to Mrs. Jonathan; Mary Oba, a special assistant on administration; Grace Koroye, coordinator, Organization of African First Ladies Against HIV/AIDS, and Martha Owuzurumba, coordinator, African First Ladies Peace Mission. Other aides of Mrs Jonathan are Hannah Offor, a special assistant on protocol, Isiaku Aliagan, her media assistant, and Elizabeth Austin Amadi, her personal physician. On August 13, 2010, Mrs. Jonathan’s stylist, Agnes Aineneh, was appointed a presidential assistant. Two ladies-in-waiting were also appointed for the president’s wife. In the United Kingdom, the term Lady-in-Waiting, according to Wikipedia, is used to describe a woman attending a female member of the royal family other than the Queen or Queen Consort. In Cambodia, the term refers to high ranking female servants who served food and drink, fanned and massaged, and sometimes provided sexual services to the King. It is however not clear what Justin Adaba and Amina Iye Ahmadu do for Mrs. Jonathan.

Yet, there are other aides of the First Lady that are not on the list. Among them are her steward, Benson Okpara; her luggage officer, Geoffrey Obuofforibo; her aide-de-cap, Jacob Tamunoibuomi; her orderly, Abigail Jonah, her chief security officer; Francis Ibiene; her director of protocol, Mfama Abam; her principal protocol officer, Nuhu Kwache; and another media assistant, Ayobami Adewuyi.

It remains unclear the exact number of official staff permanently employed by the federal government for the state house in addition to the 133 personal aides. This would include bureaucrats, directors, security personnel, administrative staff, and cleaners. Indications are that this figure would be higher than that of the special aides since the State House has budgeted an additional N1.42 billion for the payment of salaries of these other staff this year.

The cost to the nation

The Nigeria Labour Congress is seeking a minimum wage of 18,000 naira for civil servants. The total sum used in paying the annual salary and allowances of the 133 presidential aides is N775, 207,125. This money will pay the basic salary of 3,600 civil servants. The money is also more than the Federal Ministry of Education needs this year to construct new schools (N202 million) and provide infrastructure in existing ones, including all the 103 unity schools (N102 million).

This money, even by government estimate, can construct 100-room hostels in each of the nation’s five first generation universities which will comfortably accommodate thousands of young undergraduates who have no place to sleep in our universities. (Cost of constructing a 25-room hostel is N41million.)

Between Jonathan and Yar’Adua

Investigations by NEXT indicate that Mr. Jonathan has more appetite for personal aides than his predecessor. After he was sworn-in in May 2010, following the death of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Mr. Jonathan retained almost all the special aides appointed by his late boss. But he has also appointed 57 new ones. In the nine months that he has been president, Mr. Jonathan has appointed a chief of staff, a deputy chief of staff, nine special advisers, 23 senior special assistants, 21 special assistants and two personal assistants.

The situation in other climes

In the United States, there are 470 employees working in the White House. But most of them are employees on permanent appointments who have worked there for years. President Barack Obama only appointed a handful of key advisers.

Similarly, in South Africa, according to the 2009 annual report of the presidency, President Jacob Zuma appointed only seven advisers while the remaining 582 members of staff were mostly career civil servants.

What the law says

Section 151 of the 1999 Constitution provides that, “The President may appoint any person as a Special Adviser to assist him in the performance of his functions.

“The number of such Advisers and their remuneration and allowances shall be as prescribed by law or by resolution of the National Assembly.

“Any appointment made pursuant to the provisions of this section shall be at the pleasure of the President and shall cease when the President ceases to hold office.”

By appointing such ridiculous number of aides, the president is building a brigade for the election. For instance, Bianca Ojukwu was appointed to capture APGA. His action shows that all he is saying about reforming the economy is an orchestra of deception. Can you reform the economy when you are increasing the recurrent expenditure profile instead of trying to limit it to enable you to have more funds for capital projects like the Mambilla power project? It’s wastage and this does not give confidence to investors. Foreign direct investment cannot come to a country with that level of wastefulness,” he said.

Response from the presidency

The Special Adviser to the President on Communications, Ima Niboro, wouldn’t comment on his boss’ penchant for appointing special aides. He did not respond to text messages and calls to his mobile telephone on the matter.

Musikilu Mojeed, Idris Akinbajo and Elizabeth Archibong contributed to reporting for this story.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2011
yet Nigeia is still at a standstill since yardua's death or even worse. cry cry
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by marvix(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
What were we expecting, that the president will be treating himself or sewing his clothes himself, IMO its jsut a mischievious publication!!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Solomon227(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
marvix:

What were we expecting, that the president will be treating himself or sewing his clothes himself, IMO its jsut a mischievious publication!!

We are not xpecting him to treat himself we are just wondering why he needs 3 doctors and why there are up to 6 Doctors serving 3 people living and working in the same premises.

GEJ tolerates killing, he encourages corruption, he is helping criminals everyday. This is not the kind of young man we have been clamouring for to lead this nation out of the woods.

[size=20pt]Vote Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size]for the future of our children
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nsiman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
Shld gej fly abroad for check-ups and and saw his cloths over seas, what will u say. If i am the one, i will have 7 personal physicians to test whatever is to get into my system starting from water and 5 physicians for my check-ups
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Solomon227(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2011
Nsiman:

Shld gej fly abroad for check-ups and and saw his cloths over seas, what will u say. If i am the one, i will have 7 personal physicians to test whatever is to get into my system starting from water and 5 physicians for my check-ups

Thank God u are not the one. Y cant the whole Aso- Rock household share the Dotors like it is being practised in other countries, especially when GEJ should understand there are so many suffering people out there and there is a need to cut unnecessary and frivolous expenses like he is doing everyday.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by DisGuy: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
In Cambodia, the term refers to high ranking female servants who served food and drink, fanned and massaged, and sometimes provided sexual services to the King. It is however not clear what Justin Adaba and Amina Iye Ahmadu do for Mrs. Jonathan.

She is an incredibly large woman and her needs are well; enormous for Mr Odeshuku

Yet, determined to respond to the charges by the council, the presidency has set up a team, mandated to prepare a report that will reflect the government’s gripe with the PAC report. The team is being coordinated by officials in the office of the SGF, Yayale Ahmed, and is expected to show that the PAC, made up of eminent Nigerians including Fola Adeola and Kanu Agabi, is largely ignorant of the intricacies of government affairs.

“They have concluded that the Danjuma group is made up of people who do not understand the workings of government,” a source within the SGF’s office said, asking not to be named since he was not speaking in official capacity.

Foolishness! They are accusing the group THEY set up themselves of being incompetent,

Nigerian should continue to pray o, this one don pass i dey laugh
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by EvilBrain1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
Nsiman:

Shld gej fly abroad for check-ups and and saw his cloths over seas, what will u say.

No, he should use his salary to pay for his own clothes like the rest of us do. There is no justification for having full time staff to sow one man's clothes or any of this other nonsense. The fact that you can argue about that is amazing to me.

If i am the one, i will have 7 personal physicians to test whatever is to get into my system starting from water and 5 physicians for my check-ups

I hope you are never in a position of public trust then. People like you and Jonathan are the cancer that is killing Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by marvix(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
Solomon227:

We are not xpecting him to treat himself we are just wondering why he needs 3 doctors and why there are up to 6 Doctors serving 3 people living and working in the same premises.

GEJ tolerates killing, he encourages corruption, he is helping criminals everyday. This is not the kind of young man we have been clamouring for to lead this nation out of the woods.

[size=20pt]Vote Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size]for the future of our children

Forget it Solomon, Goodluck Jonathan is on call 24hrs a day and his docs can not be expected to do that for just him they have to be on shift also the president is not expecting checks only on malaria the doctors are experts in different practises, if you dont know there is an Aso rock clinic where these doctors also attend to other patients.

This propaganda does nothing to Jonathans ability to serve this nation properly , I still remember that it was \Yaradua who came up publicly to announce that the salaries of personal aides in the villa and himself and his ministers all took a salary cut including his aides

Well it is the beauty of democracy
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by EvilBrain1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
marvix:

Forget it Solomon, Goodluck Jonathan is on call 24hrs a day and his docs can not be expected to do that for just him they have to be on shift also the president is not expecting checks only on malaria the doctors are experts in different practises, if you dont know there is an Aso rock clinic where these doctors also attend to other patients.

I'm a doctor and I can tell you that there is no justification for three healthy people to have 6 full time doctors attending to them. And in a country like Nigeira were we have a serious shortage of doctors it is even more morally reprehensible. Also, the personal physician to the physician (who has the rank of a special adviser) definitely does not consult in the Aso Rock staff clinic. Only junior medical officers do that (I happen to know one of them.)

This propaganda does nothing to Jonathans ability to serve this nation properly

Of course it does! What are you saying?

, I still remember that it was \Yaradua who came up publicly to announce that the salaries of personal aides in the villa and himself and his ministers all took a salary cut including his aides

You haven't addressed the main issue: Why does Jonathan need 133 aides? Why does he have 2 tailors on full time pay to sow his clothes? What does he use his massive salary for? And why the hell does his wife have even 1 government paid aide. Is she a government official? Are we now going to be appointing aides for the presidential dog? Or the presidential head-lice?

I feel you're only supporting GEJ because of blind fanboyism, ethnicity or some other parochial reason. You need to wake up and smell the bad odour. Your country's future is at stake.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by oderemo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2011

Thank GOD the likes of you will not taste ASO ROCK, Y stop @ 5 physicians.yeye man.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nsiman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
This news is cooked propaganda, why didn't the informer disclose his/her identity or are there no news men in the villa? Infact i challenge 234next to publish names of the 133 presidential aides and their port folios
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Rhino5dm: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
God Bless You! well said. what more will you not expect from the fo.ol that thinks building a boarding facility is the solution for Almajiranci.

The other eediots will be scrambling for junks from pages of internet and wasting bandwith. pathetic!

Evil Brain:

I'm a doctor and I can tell you that there is no justification for three healthy people to have 6 full time doctors attending to them. And in a country like Nigeira were we have a serious shortage of doctors it is even more morally reprehensible. Also, the personal physician to the physician (who has the rank of a special adviser) definitely does not consult in the Aso Rock staff clinic. Only junior medical officers do that (I happen to know one of them.)

Of course it does! What are you saying?

You haven't addressed the main issue: Why does Jonathan need 133 aides? Why does he have 2 tailors on full time pay to sow his clothes? What does he use his massive salary for? And why the hell does his wife have even 1 government paid aide. Is she a government official? Are we now going to be appointing aides for the presidential dog? Or the presidential head-lice?

I feel you're only supporting GEJ because of blind fanboyism, ethnicity or some other parochial reason. You need to wake up and smell the bad odour. Your country's future is at stake.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 1025: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
BB 2011.
Buhari/Bakare 2011.
that is the much deserved change. this is the long awaited change.
nigerians must vote buhari and bakare come 2011.
voting jonathan and his 1,000 aides is as good as voting obasanjo 4th term agenda.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
Most GEJ supporters do so on the basis of ethnic affiliation with little or no consideration for the future of the country. They just wanna vote him because he is from the SS, or because he bears Azikwe or because they don't want a Mallam at the helms of affair.
GEJ might be a good man with good intentions, but he is clueless on how to turn the country around. And to make matters worse, he is surrounded by hundreds of high corrupt evil men, men like OBJ, annenih etc. Men, whose sole objective is to amass incredible wealth to themselves.
I had registered just to vote for GEJ, but after carefully thinking abt it, I am definitely not voting anything PDP.
Why shd we vote a party that has been in power for close to 12 years and yet we don't ve steady power suppy, our health sector is in shambles. No facet of our society is any better. Yet the country is blessed with incredible human and natural resources.
GEJ supporters might wanna argue that their principal has only been in power for a little over a year, but you don't need eternal to demonstrate a good sense of purpose and direction, infact 12 months is too much.
Within the little time GEJ has been in power, we ve witnessed reckless government spending. Spending that defies all sound economic reasoning. Purchase of additional air-craft for the presindency, purchase of waste basket for the FCT, dodgy crude oil for refined fuel deal etc.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by EvilBrain1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
Xavier.:

Most GEJ supporters do so on the basis of ethnic affiliation with little or no consideration for the future of the country. They just wanna vote him because he is from the SS, or because he bears Azikwe or because they don't want a Mallam at the helms of affair.
GEJ might be a good man with good intentions, but he is clueless on how to turn the country around. And to make matters worse, he is surrounded by hundreds of high corrupt evil men, men like OBJ, annenih etc. Men, whose sole objective is to amass incredible wealth to themselves.
I had registered just to vote for GEJ, but after carefully thinking abt it, I am definitely not voting anything PDP.
Why shd we vote a party that has been in power for close to 12 years and yet we don't ve steady power suppy, our health sector is in shambles. No facet of our society is any better. Yet the country is blessed with incredible human and natural resources.
GEJ supporters might wanna argue that their principal has only been in power for a little over a year, but you don't need eternal to demonstrate a good sense of purpose and direction, infact 12 months is too much.
Within the little time GEJ has been in power, we ve witnessed reckless government spending. Spending that defies all sound economic reasoning. Purchase of additional air-craft for the presindency, purchase of waste basket for the FCT, dodgy crude oil for refined fuel deal etc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. After the last 12 years, anybody who willingly votes for the PDP needs to have his head examined.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 1025: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again. After the last 12 years, anybody who willingly votes for the PDP needs to have his head examined.

200% correct. the party is made up of high level criminals. ppl who can operate even in hell as thieves. mention any name in pdp and i will tell u how criminal minded he is.
pdp have produced men and women of quality and quatity criminalities.
if there is any protest in nigeria today, it shld be against pdp. let them leave nigeria alone. there is no criminal in nigeria or criminal case in nigeria that is not pdp related.
the party is a show of shame. from their chairman to the last member, quality criminals. even unborn children of pdp are future criminals.
i hate the party with passion.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
133 aides - can someone say fresh air
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Muza(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2011
Beaf et all: "[size=14pt]Fresh Air[/size]"  grin
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by honeric01(m): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2011
FREEESSSSHHHH AIIIRRRRRR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Righton: 1:57am On Feb 21, 2011
Nsiman:

This news is cooked propaganda, why didn't the informer disclose his/her identity or are there no news men in the villa? Infact i challenge 234next to publish names of the 133 presidential aides and their port folios

Righton:

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5678614-146/story.csp

Musikilu Mojeed, Idris Akinbajo and Elizabeth Archibong contributed to reporting for this story.

Are you saying you did not see the names of the 3 people who contributed to that report?

The same NEXT said Yaradua was brain damaged in a report that did not have an author
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5509847-146/yaradua_is_brain-damaged___.csp
Can you swear in the name of God that at the time you called that report propaganda?
Man, pls follow your own advice

Nsiman:

What experience has bukola saraki over Goodluck jonathan? Jonathan has been a deputy, governor, vice and now a president. But Bukola saraki should not play politics of calumny, deceit and pull him down syndrome because we don't take over power that way, all we need is good governance in Nigeria.

Anyway, your comment here is an afterthought, since you would retain 50doctors and 10 tailors while women who are in labour cannot get adequate medical attention
If Yaradua had done this, you would have been up in arms
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by mescapee: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
Frivolous post. wink

Of course, that is why he is Mr President. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by hbrednic: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
Another rubbish report from NEXT,detractors and haters cry me a river.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
Two of the personal assistants are Malian and Senegalese tailors who sow the president’s clothes.

lets hear it - i am loyal to the economy of nigeria

fresh air 2011!!!

Investigations by NEXT indicate that Mr. Jonathan has more appetite for personal aides than his predecessor. After he was sworn-in in May 2010, following the death of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, [b]Mr. Jonathan retained almost all the special aides appointed by his late boss. But he has also appointed 57 new ones. [/b]In the nine months that he has been president, Mr. Jonathan has appointed a chief of staff, a deputy chief of staff, nine special advisers, 23 senior special assistants, 21 special assistants and two personal assistants.

fresh air 2011!!!!

Eleven of the presidential aides on the list work for the unconstitutional office of the First Lady. They are Ike Neliaku and Oroyemisi Oyewole, both senior special assistants on administration to Mrs. Jonathan; Mary Oba, a special assistant on administration; Grace Koroye, coordinator, Organization of African First Ladies Against HIV/AIDS, and Martha Owuzurumba, coordinator, African First Ladies Peace Mission. Other aides of Mrs Jonathan are Hannah Offor, a special assistant on protocol, Isiaku Aliagan, her media assistant, and Elizabeth Austin Amadi, her personal physician. On August 13, 2010, Mrs. Jonathan’s stylist, Agnes Aineneh, was appointed a presidential assistant. Two ladies-in-waiting were also appointed for the president’s wife. In the United Kingdom, the term Lady-in-Waiting, according to Wikipedia, is used to describe a woman attending a female member of the royal family other than the Queen or Queen Consort. In Cambodia, the term refers to high ranking female servants who served food and drink, fanned and massaged, and sometimes provided sexual services to the King. It is however not clear what Justin Adaba and Amina Iye Ahmadu do for Mrs. Jonathan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

lets hear it for knight dame patience Johnathan!

It remains unclear the exact number of official staff permanently employed by the federal government for the state house in addition to the 133 personal aides. This would include bureaucrats, directors, security personnel, administrative staff, and cleaners. Indications are that this figure would be higher than that of the special aides since the State House has budgeted an additional[b] N1.42 billion for the payment of salaries of these other staff this year.[/b]

fresh air 2011!!!

small wonder the pro gej thugs keep spamming nl with ridiculous propaganda

look at the hypocritical profligate they are backing.

is it any wonder the eca is dwindling?

as i said before, they cannot give us reasons to vote for gej, so they will continue to try to give us reasons to vote against buhari . since there are no reasosn, they have no choice but to engage in demagogic lies
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by mcnepow(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
I am spishless! Al I can say is may God help Nigeria!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Phony200(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
Waoh! 133 assistants for miscellaneous tasks? I can be a PA for Facebook updating o! On a more serious note, is it even legal to have so many aides? How does a first lady get so many ppl waiting on her? I'm sure the governors are not any better.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Phony200:

Waoh! 133 assistants for miscellaneous tasks? I can be a PA for Facebook updating o! On a more serious note, is it even legal to have so many aides? How does a first lady get so many ppl waiting on her? I'm sure the governors are not any better.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm sure we have Nl aides cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by joesbuba: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
correct point,but i stil prefer gej to buhari
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 9ijaMan: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
joesbuba:

correct point,but i stil prefer gej to buhari

I agree that some people need to have their heads checked if they prefer GEJ to others. An example of such people is joesbuba.
Abeg explain to us what logic is in your choice of GEJ, perhaps you may be able to win some souls to the side of your kleptomaniac benefactor, aka GEJ, !
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Fresh air 2011
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Abali1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
In Cambodia, the term refers to high ranking female servants who served food and drink, fanned and massaged, and sometimes provided sexual services to the King. It is however not clear what Justin Adaba and Amina Iye Ahmadu do for Mrs. Jonathan.

Am not sure what they do for her. But if am to take a guess I will say that one or both performs sexual services, in relation to other functions. Afterall GEJ is on call 24hrs as one of his supporters rightly pointed out (and it will be suspicious if madam employ a guy for such SPECIAL duties).

I think our leaders suffer from ID10T's disease.

FRESH AIR 2011,
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by ZUBBYNWA(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
sad Please all the GEJ haters, lets free the man, was all the 133 Aids was not there when OBJ and Umaru Yar,adua were in Aso Rock, Elections days are coming near and rumors and nonsense comments are scattering every where

Come rain, Come shine we all known, Gej remains there till 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil / Lagos State High Court Judiciary To Start E-filling In Cases / 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.