Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn (14159 Views)

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/abubakar-malami-the-man-behind-nigerias-edicts/
idoit the newly aquirer 500m naira house is near kano govt house it there for all to see...
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by favor914: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2020
pheelhip:
No, I dont believe all these
Who cares what you believe, it can’t even pay for a loaf of bread.
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by favor914: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
idoit the newly aquirer 500m naira house is near kano govt house it there for all to see...
You think everyone in Government is a pauper like your old man?
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:
You think everyone in Government is a pauper like your old man?
u look like an ashi ....what brotel do u work ?do u have parents

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by Evercurious(f): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2020
post=93377251:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Your usual line when talk don finish for your mouth.lol
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Broke lawyer operating from a room and palour office in bello road kano in 2014 with a run down short time hotel called rayaan hotel.and the best case he ever did was to be probono to broke cpc party ...sudddely builts hotels in jabi ,kebbi and on an acquisition spree from azbir plaza , to kano mansions to several other masion for 24 old kids after paying fromt lawyer 15m dollars commission from abacha loot ......one ashi looking p....i.....g is here defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:
how come your look worn out and tired bleached ashi on your profile ? Which of the brothels/street do u hustle.....wuse or allens ?....
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2020
AgainstIslam:
I suspect this man is eyeing a political post in 2023.

I can't think of any other reason for the recent paid 'advertisements' of his 'achievements'.
he want to be kebbi state governor.....that why he moved the kids newly married to kebbi state to stay for 6 months to create presence since he more of a kano charge and bail lawyer before ..

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by pheelhip(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:

Bigotry
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by strangest(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
malami for president...lol
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by GEEBITE: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
You forgot to mention he was almost disbarred as well.Usman Dan Fodio Uni law graduate. First AG with a terrible communication skill and had to employ somebody to handle his interviews. I wish we can see the O'level result he gained admission with,CJN Tanko's will look like result of a genius when compared.
ahiboilandgas:
Broke lawyer operating from a room and palour office in bello road kano in 2014 with a run down short time hotel called rayaan hotel.and the best case he ever did was to be probono to broke cpc party ...sudddely builts hotels in jabi ,kebbi and on an acquisition spree from azbir plaza , to kano mansions to several other masion for 24 old kids after paying fromt lawyer 15m dollars commission from abacha loot ......one ashi looking p....i.....g is here defending rubbish
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ajailer(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2020
GEEBITE:
You forgot to mention he was almost disbarred as well.Usman Dan Fodio Uni law graduate. First AG with a terrible communication skill and had to employ somebody to handle his interviews. I wish we can see the O'level result he gained admission with,CJN Tanko's will look like result of a genius when compared.
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ajailer(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Paid article.
You know a typical Nigerian lie when it comes with alot of grammer
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2020
GEEBITE:
worst Agf ever never had any serious cleints or practice. The office is there bello road kano ...quota system SAN....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2020
The King of Thieves himself tongue

If you know, you know
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ahiboilandgas: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2020
babajero:
Why is it that before you see or hear of any professional northerner making waves in any profession it must be by appointment, is it that they can't really make it without appointment or just destiny.
they hardly become rich through innovations or priavate practise but govt appointments....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by ZooOga: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Absolute rubbish!

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by shugabasbn: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Malami of all people
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by shugabasbn: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
This writer is high on Colorado

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by Babinski: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
What rubbish
With all the corrupt file charges he has suppressed making corruption thrive ...

The article is nothing but an image laundering effort that is probably paid for or done to curry favour from Malami.
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by executive12: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by wittrend: 3:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn by TheCork(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
AgainstIslam:
I suspect this man is eyeing a political post in 2023.

I can't think of any other reason for the recent paid 'advertisements' of his 'achievements'.

Please show me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Confers Citizenship On 385 Foreigners / YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.