Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today (60430 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by greggng: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop

Pls don't eat this one ....it can cos ebolacoronaviruse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Richdad50(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aren't those monekys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Lavisha(f): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
savage
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
embarassed lipsrsealed Why on earth would you kill a monkey for food!? Why?

Is there nothing else to eat again?

He didn't buy them
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by zoedew: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop

Onijekuje! grin cheesy
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Bobotic(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lala appearing from nowhere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Dinhoo: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Guyman02:
You wan chop that baby monkey? shocked
Ataya oo
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by mich2012: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Monkeys How on earth do you guys just eat anything?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Samade7: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
I forsee covid-20 already.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:

Poor animals murdered for nothing. I love animals , they are my best friends. I will never hurt animals because they are precious to me. I don't also mingle with people that eat animals..it's disgusting. Animals right must be protected. I implore the federal gov't to arrest you immediately for murdering these poor Living creatures .
Note: Cow, Turkey, Chicken, Goat, 404, Grasscutters (not the one you see on this post) ARE NOT ANIMALS and cannever be animals

1 Like

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Samade7: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
Aren't those monekys?

No, tigers.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by majamajic(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
sad
Lalasticlala please stop promoting the killings of our animals.

#AnimalsLifeMatter

Cow , goat , fish and chicken are part of animals too

1 Like

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by SweetCunt97(f): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:
The monkeys never ripe naaaa
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by dxdiag(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is serious, TF?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by lordkay10(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Even a baby monkey? shocked
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Chirowman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
monkey don turn pepper soup , it's that grasscutter meat that's doing me chop chop
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Wasky101: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
prekumohtim:

Poor animals murdered for nothing. I love animals , they are my best friends. I will never hurt animals because they are precious to me. I don't also mingle with people that eat animals..it's disgusting. Animals right must be protected. I implore the federal gov't to arrest you immediately for murdering these poor Living creatures .
Note: Cow, Turkey, Chicken, Goat, 404, Grasscutters (not the one you see on this post) ARE NOT ANIMALS and cannever be animals
404 no be dog?
I will rather have him eat the monkey over dogs

1 Like

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Taiwojon(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
monkeys and a rat

please no chop those monkey so as to avoid Ebola 20 outbreak ooo
anyway Jesus is on his way and he is the only truth way to the father (God) accept God perfect substitute today so as not to suffer here and hereafter
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Getnewinfo: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:

Why kill monkeys for food

Jeez
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by larryking540: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
xynerise:
People just eat anything they like and later blame village people for the after effects
one is already complaining he ate something and for the past 15years ,an unusual object is moving round his body ,later they go blame village people

4 Likes

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Globad(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Aweful.

It isn't about animal rights alone, what about the conservation of our natural flora and fauna? What about the preservation of our wildlife for the purposes of tourism?

In this age of a pandemic with origins allegedly from wildlife, you people still carry on as though everything is good and fine.

Must you guys kill everything you say?

Pathetic.

I have come to the conclusion that the brain capacity of many people is low.

Why would any normal person kill and eat wild animals like monkeys for food in this pandemic, even if he ignores animal rights and conservation warnings or considerations?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jeez shocked

Are you guys really gonna eat these??

God knows if its not cow meat, I'm not digging it.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Baldwretch: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Believe this guy at your own risk, the monkeys were actually photoshopped
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Getnewinfo: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:

Tomorrow now, you go wear fine cloth comot go find woman for town.

But for house, bros dey chop monkey angry angry

Of all animals na monkey you see chop

2 Likes

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by 1Alex: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Honestly, I can't kill a monkey. It's like killing a human being.

1 Like

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Globad(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:

Hunger is not your problem. Reasoning is.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Ihategirls(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ewww
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by medexico(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Man must chop no be to chop monkey abeg.. Hian

1 Like

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by trappatoni(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Aweful.

It isn't about animal rights alone, what about the conservation of our natural flora and fauna? What about the preservation of our wildlife for the purposes of tourism?

In this age of a pandemic with origins allegedly from wildlife, you people still carry on as though everything is good and fine.

Pathetic.
see those fine monkeys, chai. Some people will eat anything including fellow human beings.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Chirowman(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Aweful.

Pathetic.
so hunger should kill people because we are preserving animals the Bible said kill and eat both snake, you are here talking of tourism all those ones in zoo have you watched them all.when you enter inside bush and see wild pig,lion,tiger ,leopard and the rest help us preserve them for tourism meat is meat kill and chop , animals are eating human beings too without pity . food is ready this is Nigeria even oyibo chops grass cutter , jungle Don mature with meat manna from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:

I am guessing those animals lying there are monkeys and perhaps, a rat or is that a grasscutter?

How do you people eat these things? Hunger or just being adventurous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.