Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today (60428 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by OgaJonah(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2020
flyingpig:
The grass cutter is cool, i take God beg you no chop monkey

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Dwaynestefan: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop
Can you catch a baby monkey alive and sell to me?
Instead of eating it?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by kalvoken(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
sylve11:
who fit eat monkey and dog; go fit eat human being too. sad cool

EGUNGUN na express you dey o.

Don't let calabar people hear this o. It's just a blasphemy, yes it is. I have said mine

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg come Awka monkey plenty for here..
And they are disturbing people seriously......
It's a taboo to eat monkey in Awka..Even if it's not a taboo i can't eat it..so scary and disgusting opsssss
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Can you catch a baby monkey alive and sell to me?
Instead of eating it?

Lol...just come to Awka and catch it by yourself..baby monkey plenty..Just keep banana or any food in ur kitchen leave the door open..it will attract them
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Gilgil: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
grin

This is utterly shameful. You can’t replace these animals yet you kill them.

If our ancestors; who Didn’t have our level of progress in agriculture, kept hunting rules & Abhorred stuff like this, why can’t we do better than them?

At this rate, our kids won’t see live wildlife in Nigeria.

Shame to the Admins that promote the reduction of our wildlife
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Shellsploit: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gilgil:

This is utterly shameful. You can’t replace these animals yet you kill them.

If our ancestors; who Didn’t have our level of progress in agriculture, kept hunting rules & Abhorred stuff like this, why can’t we do better than them?

At this rate, our kids won’t see live wildlife in Nigeria.

Shame to the Admins that promote the reduction of our wildlife

Wrong quote bro.
No be me kill monkey na, u come dey quote me.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by ussv: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Those poor souls, una go don use am for peppersoup before una even post the picture for nairaland.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Dwaynestefan: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
globalmart:

Lol...just come to Awka and catch it by yourself..baby monkey plenty..Just keep banana or any food in ur kitchen leave the door open..it will attract them
Catch a very very young one for me.
I'll pay for waybill, and I'll also pay for the monkey.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by alllivesmatter(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop

Eating a monkey in 2020 and proud of it. You should be ashamed of youself Bro... You should.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by dshe: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
And it's even a very pretty specie. Probably mother and child.I hope those poor creatures cure your poverty. Murderer. You fit eat human dead body I swear.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Catch a very very young one for me.
I'll pay for waybill, and I'll also pay for the monkey.

I no fit oohhhh... come and catch it by yourself..it's a taboo for people who are from there to touch it..
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by SomiNJ: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
https://instagram.com/grills_and_fries?r=nametag

Best grilled Turkey in Minna

Whatsapp 08091153978
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Angel1696: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
sylve11:
who fit eat monkey and dog; go fit eat human being too. sad cool
my friend leave dog alone na better meat oooo
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Dwaynestefan: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2020
globalmart:

I no fit oohhhh... come and catch it by yourself..it's a taboo for people who are from there to touch it..

Too bad.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Gilgil: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Shellsploit:

Wrong quote bro.
No be me kill monkey na, u come dey quote me.

Lol. I know. I just missed stating that I concur with you first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Shellsploit: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gilgil:

Lol. I know. I just missed stating that I concur with you first.

grin
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Gamesmart: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Grasscutter = Ọya

Monkey = Ọ̀bọ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.