Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Laugh And Get Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laugh And Get Better (149 Views)

David Mark And Anyim laugh and make joke Of Wike At Atiku Camapiaign Launch / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh And Get Better by TCTV(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
1. Some slayqueens, immediately a rich man ask them if they have a boyfriend, they be like "Boyfriend ke? Boyfriend don baff, I'm singularly single"������

2. Stop boiling water for bathing in the same pot you used for cooking and you won't hear. Right now a certain man is smelling like beans inside keke.�������

3. I just need a crazy girlfriend that when I say "Baby I'm Hot", she will be like "Just drop your sperm inside that bottle, when I'm back from work, I will drink it".������

4. You that is reading this post, why are you not dating? Yes you! I'm asking you.����������

5. Just Imagine a day like "World no make-up and no wig day"
You will realize that we are all men (Sons of God).������������

6. A true friend is one who will join you in a fight and later ask you what you were fighting for.���������

7. This life ehhn
Ebuka at age 15, "I want to be a doctor"
At age 20, "Science is very difficult abeg"
At age 27, "Its your boy DJ Ebusky make some noise".�����������

8. Its not like I'm complaining oh, but you see this adulthood ehhn, they didn't explain it to us very well oh.���������

9. Your boyfriend be capon for school cultist and you expect him to bow and greet you?
My sister, you dey craze?��������

10. Is There's any lady here that doesn't have a black bra?
Hello!! I'm asking the ladies, please Identify yourself so we can buy one for you...���������

11. Witchcraft is when you are suspecting that your boyfriend has a sidechick, den BOOM! You are the sidechick.����������

12. I don't understand why ladies will cross their legs when they sit, I mean, what's the purpose of wearing expensive pants?�������������

13. Born again with their toasting skills ehh, which one is "I was going through the book of numbers and I realize I don't have your number?"��������

14. Its only in Bayelsa that you will see 10 naked boys teaching one girls how to swim.��������

15. "Cynthia sabi cook, Stella sabi arrange room, Melody sabi greet, Mercy sabi dance, Florence sabi sing" na so Solomon take marry 700 wives ooh!�������

16. All this semi-fine girls are just so fertile, just one kiss, BOOM! Dey don born twins.
Ayam tired!���������

17. If you are not interested in the relationship anymore just say it, which one is "I need to find myself"
Did they kidnap you?�
Mtcheeew��������

18. You are going to visit a guy and you wore "Jumpsuit"? What happened to your gowns and skirt?
Wicked girls.��������������

19. Unemployed guys are the ones always giving girls belle anyhow.
How can your sperm is working and you are not working?������������

20. Am chatting with you for the first time and u are calling me Baby.... Abeg stop i too fast catch feelings�����

21. Me and my Ex...
Me: Babe how are doing wit your new guy, hope he won't break ur heart like i did?? ��
Ex: No!!! He can never do that, he promise not to hurt it break my heart.
Me: Mtchwwwwww!!! Was it not the same thing i always said to u!??�������������

22. Giving him sex every time can Never keep him rather you are gradually loosing ur value!!!
Reasonable men don't need ur body to stick with you they need ur Sense!!!�
Let me not shake this table again bcoz alot of girls are on it�����������

23. Sex is not sex but a covenant, be careful who u have sex with, 5mins sex can Destroy your entire LIFE�����

24. My girlfriend saw me kissing her younger sister....
Now she is boiling hot water, should i wait 4 Tea!���������

25. Naija gals don't see candlelight date as romantic. They prefer generator so they can charge their phone at the same time. ���

26. My Girlfriend Told Me To Show More Interest On Her Family�.*
*So I'm Now Dating Her Sister Too*�����

27. This morning, my expensive perfume just fell and broke into pieces..I kuku mob the floor with all my clothes���������

28. Our dear ladies please why do you take pictures with your tongues out, what are you trying to lick.?*

Our internet bundle abi?
����������
��‍⚕

29. My neighbour's daughter who came to watch BBNAIJA in my room last month has been vomiting, i think she has malaria*����

30. U claim to be my friend
Where were u when am having 2likes in 24hours���

31. Always be thankful to ur mum,
what if she was not in the mood that night���

32. Low your pride and Ego. Even iPhone of #600k need a SIM card of #100 to function. We all need one another in this life"*

33. My sister hustle ooo

Make course rep no suck your breast for ordinary assignment♨
���

34. If your boyfriend was able to cheat in an exam hall with 13 invigilators, 6 police men..3 military men and 4 CCTV cameras....My sister who are you?���*

I swear to God that i will not skip this post without liking or commenting on it...
Just remember u av swore!!! Now Appreciate the efforts i got you�����������

WHICH NUMBER KILLED IT? ��������

KINDLY VISIT MY PROFILE and drop your offering for next jokes na........�����������

His original celeboi says hi
Re: Laugh And Get Better by david22uu(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
So if they can do this, why can't they do the same to gumi and the bandits

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Inaugurates Administrative Panel Of Inquiry Into Ugwuaji Land Dispute / We’ll Continue To Support MNJTF, President Buhari Assures / CIVIL SOCIETY UPDATE: DELTA STATE COMMISSIONER FOR JUSTICE ENGAGES CIVIL SOCIETY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.