Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton (1105 Views)

Otedola With The Money Morata With? Fans Troll Morata After Chelsea Draw / Champions League: Coach Antonio Conte Reacts To Chelsea Draw Against Barcelona / Antonio Conte Retaliate Jose Mourinho After Chelsea Draw With Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by francisfavour15(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
New signing Timo Werner Stars as Chelsea Draw Brighton on their first outing for the pre-season campaign.

It’s the first time Chelsea fans will get the chance to see Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech in a Blues shirt, with the pair expected to feature in the match at the AMEX Stadium.

Meanwhile, some of the youngsters like Ethan Ampadu and Conor Gallagher will be hoping to get their chance to impress

Although an early goal, courtesy of Timo Werner, was cancelled out by a late Brighton penalty, so it ended in a 1-1 draw from the home side.

Ads

An important run-out for a lot of the boys as Lampard hopes to bring on PSG’s Thiago to strengthen Chelsea’s Midfield.

More below
https://naijamixed.com.ng/sports/timo-werner-stars-as-chelsea-draw-brighton/

1 Share

Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dont know y TIMO always reflect the shadow of drogba to me whenever I watch him? Dude gonna exploit but my fear is how well can Chelsea defence maintain our strikers goals in a match?

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

2 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by Jaydasilva10: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Blues gonna lit the EPL this season
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by OMOBANJO: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
jaybliss1410:
Dont know y TIMO always reflect the shadow of drogba to me whenever I watch him? Dude gonna exploit but my fear is how well can Chelsea defence maintain our strikers goals in a match?

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

sense no go kill you...my fear exactly.
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
OMOBANJO:

sense no go kill you...my fear exactly.
Chelsea fc, d team to watch, pullitimoyech nightmare for every team defence. A blissful season I hope for our darling blues.

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by teebaxy(m): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2020
jaybliss1410:

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Fear not bro, sir thiago silva is onboard
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2020
teebaxy:
Fear not bro, sir thiago silva is onboard
Yes I know. fear reduces to a certain level
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by Donniest22(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2020
Una still draw?

Chelsea needs Jesus in defense
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by paulolee(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2020
make season start mk we see am..
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by paulolee(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Jaydasilva10:
Blues gonna lit the EPL this season
we hear same last pre season b4 last season....hw far?
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by paulolee(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2020
jaybliss1410:

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
i think they need a quality midfield and a keeper too

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:

i think they need a quality midfield and a keeper too
The flaws of goalkeepers are been covered when defence is standard (a case of athletic defence and goalkeeper). Coming of havertz will boost the morale and effort of the attackers. I still believe Kepa isnt too bad. His performance are due to much expose by the defenders.
Happy Sunday!!
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by paulolee(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2020
jaybliss1410:

The flaws of goalkeepers are been covered when defence is standard (a case of athletic defence and goalkeeper). Coming of havertz will boost the morale and effort of the attackers. I still believe Kepa isnt too bad. His performance are due to much expose by the defenders.
Happy Sunday!!
and also dt flaws of the defense can be boosted by quality midfielders...athletico is more about thier rugged midfielders than its defense..
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:

and also dt flaws of the defense can be boosted by quality midfielders...athletico is more about thier rugged midfielders than its defense..
Yes u are right. Havertz with fully fit kante can atleast provide 95% of good midfield cover.
Re: Timo Werner Stars As Chelsea Draw Brighton by jaybliss1410(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:

Yes u right. Chelsea entire team lacks that ruggedity wch makes bkues army a hard nut to crack. I just hope havetz and fully fit can cover up.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Deleted / Why Is Pep Guardolia So Hyped By Football Fans? / Riquelme Resigns From Argentina Side!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.