Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending (52137 Views)

DOWNLOAD “celia Album By Tiwa Savage” | Download Zip / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Emtee Manando Full Album Is Finally Out (download Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Ragnorak: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Her first album was good. The second also. Her new style is not just it sha

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Ayobami7(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Apination(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
I was bored and decided to watch Sound City which I haven't done in aeons and it was Slow Down by H.E.R and Skip Marley playing and I settled down into the music because it was actual music. What came up next was Tiwa Savage Korabo or something and my mood immediately changed as I found myself getting irritated and it grew as one Nigerian artist after the other had their music aired. My point is 99.9% of what we hail and celebrate as music is in Nigeria is total trash undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by freeborn02: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Baybii:
I don't think trying to guilt trip someone or play the patriarchy card so people can listen to her songs is a good idea. If her songs are good, people would love it and support her.

Abeg, make una no disturb us with this kind story Naija dey too hard already.

You need good writers? Can we talk then?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Leafflet: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abagworo:
The reason is Burnaboy. All artists should relax a little bit for that album to lose a little momentum. Even Fireboy Dml, Adekunle Gold and Patoranking are being suffocated by the African giant who is at the moment twice taller than them musically

Baba na only you make sense.. make all man wait make that album reach few months. Burna carry vex come. Even Davido don extend him album date till forever

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by fujirice: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dalby:

Women just feel they deserve, because they are women, not because of content...
Being a patriarchal society has absolutely nothing to do with it...Do kids know that the society is patriarchal...NO

If the kids are not liking it e no sweet!!!
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by poweredcom(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
The bolanle is an idiot

So what has gender has to do with that

She did not do much p.r on her side properly since she left.mavins her music rep is becoming low

This bolanle need a slap
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by earnit3: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Really
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by ikenna44: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Women just love to feel entitled everytime... So even if the album is not on that burnaboy level, you still want it to trend just because she's a woman?!
If you want equal rights... Take the responsibility that comes with that and stop nagging.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Nasproperty: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by dangotesmummy: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2020
ObaKlaz:
D'banj had close to a decade of musical success, is that your definition of a very short time? 9ice burst on the scene fast, he fizzled out even faster, had a hugely disappointing second album and D'banj outlasted him in the end.

That is the true account of the matter!
I am entitled to my opinion cool
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Obdk: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2020
AnonPoet:
Bolanle Olukanni Blames Patriarchy For Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Not Trending

https://twitter.com/bolanleolukanni/status/1299289538376929281?s=19

Why did dj cuppy album trend abi she be haemophrodite?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Femiomoh(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Sincerely speaking, tiwa is offline, it's turn by turn.
Simi and teni are online for now.
Lol grin
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Eddygre8(m): 4:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Tiwa is good
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Obidiugwu: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Perhaps she dropped it at the wrong time but I wish she is still with Mavin,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos @henobproductions
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by byteem: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Story does tend have to work that hard admit it.. she is yesterdays news
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Clothingonline9(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2020
It will sell tiwa keep calm
Just do one thing that will make u trend ur album will be number one
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by tarantino1: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Which album was that?

Invincible

He's MJ though, his worse might be better than some people's best
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by sholatem(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
But duduke , trend well nah, abi simi nah bobrisky�‍♀️
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2020
tarantino1:

Invincible

He's MJ though, his worse might be better than some people's best

Ok. Sure
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by AlexMahone: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
The "Women supporting women" crew no fit make am trend enter Mars?

The last time I checked there are more women than men in this country
Sorry bro, i am curious...who's this guy in this picture? I see people using his picture as a meme, every other day...and i have always wondered who he is.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by antibullshit: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2020
I think the major reason why female artists don't do as well as their male counterparts is because females don't support them .
I remember how Biggie said 2pac advised him to push songs for girls because when the girls like it the guys will follow . This has been the case forever . Go back to the likes of Michael Jackson and the Beatles ,arguably the greatest musical acts in history ...watch any of their concerts....who do you see going crazy? Girls! If the girls don't go crazy its not going to happen ! I think nigeria's top 5 female acts are even better singers than the top 5 male acts....its just that the females don't support them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by pawsofdikeje(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
The album is wack abeg. Aunty needs song writers

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by dangotesmummy: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2020
ikenna44:
Women just love to feel entitled everytime... So even if the album is not on that burnaboy level, you still want it to trend just because she's a woman?!
If you want equal rights... Take the responsibility that comes with that and stop nagging.
I'm a woman but I have to totally agree with you on this

It is high time women understand that no one owes you shii by virtue of your gender.it is a level playing ground and the moment we agreed we want equality in all spheres of life then we fight and earn whatever we want.no one will give you what you want Because you're a man or woman.you have to earn it.angelique Kidjo also fought fiercely amongst men in her own generation on a level playing ground and she won.she didn't shove her breast or ass at anyone before she earned her recognition and respect.women should stop making this harder.everyone should fight for their place.no one cares about your gender.

I don't care whether you are a Man or woman, hermaphrodite or transgender or whatever gender you are.if you can do the job,I am giving you.the world has moved past Because he's a man, because she's a woman.what the world is what can you offer that is different from the other man or the other woman,periodt!

Since we're in an era of gender equality it's now olori diori emu
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by dangotesmummy: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2020
pawsofdikeje:
The album is wack abeg. Aunty needs song writers
part of being a winner is learning to accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.take the good parts,go back to work and Bring out something better

It's not like most of the songs aired on radio is sweet,Nigerians just take it like that because there are no better alternatives.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Patria-gini? Why didn’t it stop Linda Ikeji, SDK and BellaNaija from becoming household names in blogging? If somebody releases trash or doesn’t promote their product then patriarchy is not the reason it will fail in the market.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin cheesy
Nuel4:
Does anyone give a shít about the opinion of a faded menstruator?

By the way so I should listen to crap solely because the singer has a vagina?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Neddyogu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
One brainless vagina fellow. Vagina people aff come again......
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Zane2point4(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Her album make sense pass burna boy own sef,for me.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by bluefilm: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Who the fück is this lesbian? undecided
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by captainamiedi1: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
I just listen to the entire album today is complete trash. u can compare it to twice as tall or apollo. the album has only 2 hit tracks with other boring vibes. i listen to it to till end it got to a point i forgot i was listen to a music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) / Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.