Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Making A Full-time Living With Freelance Writing Jobs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Making A Full-time Living With Freelance Writing Jobs (334 Views)

Living With The Devil - Feather's Stories / Living With My Grandma (18+) / Making A Full-time Living As A Freelance Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Full-time Living With Freelance Writing Jobs by jadejay: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gone are the days when freelance writing jobs online and offline, were scarce. Thanks to technology, the world is now a global village where you can get freelance writing jobs from any part of the world.

The internet is built in a way that gives room for every kind of writing you can think about. What you mostly need at the end of the day, is

– Finding your niche
– The right positioning
– The right marketing
– The right audience

You and I know that without finding your niche, you would never be able to position yourself right. Let alone know what freelance writing services to market, or the kind of audience you should go after.

THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WRITER NEW TO, OR JUST STARTING OUT IN THE BUSINESS OF FREELANCE WRITING AND LOOKING TO LAND PAYING CLIENTS.

It Is The “NO BULLSHIT GUIDE TO MAKING A FULL-TIME LIVING AS A FREELANCE WRITER” and it contains 6 practical steps to building a freelance writing jobs business for newbies, and anyone who has been in this business before, but quit due to not knowing how to tackle the different challenges they encountered.

1. This book will teach you how to identify your writing niche, as well as expose you to the highest paying form of writing we have presently.

2. It will show you the challenges writers face and the steps to overcoming these challenges

3. It will show you the basic tools you need to aid your writing

4. How to build a strong voice/brand for your writing career

5. How to market your writing services and get well paid

6. How to use Facebook and Instagram to boost publicity

5. There are also samples of email marketing letters you can customize and use for your online marketing.

With this book, I want to help you attract ideal clients on Instagram and Facebook, build your email list and grow your freelance writing business.

Learn to
1. Identifying your niche
2. Knowing more about your chosen niche and if it is profitable
2. Identifying companies/individuals in your niche that can become potential clients
3. Putting your services out there
4. Marketing your services to your first client and landing your first job.

Click below to get your copy, or email, info@pelleura.top

https://pelleura.top/sales-letter-for-my-new-book/

1 Like

Re: Making A Full-time Living With Freelance Writing Jobs by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Awesome article put together.. I pray this book is what you say it is oooooohhhh shocked

You for state your price here now! 2k..??!!?? Ke?? It's expensive oooooohhhh! angry

Nice Job!

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Heartbreak 3 / A Story: There Was Once A God / The One I Missed Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.