Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer (839 Views)

Fraudulent Persons / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by magodoro: 4:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a fraudulent writer who poses as a professional.

When I hired this guy for article writing, he insisted that I paid him before doing the job. But I was skeptical and rejected his request.

He later agreed to write and receive the payment after submission.

About 2 or 3 weeks later, after we've done several articles together, he suddenly decided that he won't write again until I made payment upfront. His reason was that I asked him about the progress of an article (24 hours after assigning it to him), and told him that his proposed submission time was late — when I haven't made initial payments.

I was surprised at his action. But I agreed to make the payment before he gets on with the job because I needed the article within that period.

He asked me to make an advance payment of N15,000 and balance him N7,000 on completion.

But I wasn't comfortable with this, so I decided to make a first payment of N4,400 (for 2 articles) and gradually disburse the funds as he submits the articles.

We both agreed to this payment plan, then I transferred the funds to him. Little did I know that Amechi had a hidden motive.

He delivered one article but refused to send the other. He then blocked me on Whatsapp because I was requesting for the other article.

He promises to deliver the article each time I call, but never did. I sent him bank account details (via SMS) to refund the money but he has refused.

It's been days now and Amechi has neither delivered the article nor refund my money.

Somebody please talk to this fraudulent writer.

Update:

After days of confrontation, he unblocked me, sent the article, then blocked me again. This means that he doesn't care if I need corrections or not.

Think twice if you're thinking of paying this fraudulent Amechi Okoli (amech213) before he does any job for you.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by shiftbutton: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
If only I had seen this message before I engaged the services of this guy.

I bought into his nairaland posting also and I gave him a book to write since November, 2020, this is March 2021, up till now he has not been able to come up with an outline talkless of writing the eBook. Against my better sense of judgement against paying upfront, he made me pay you an advance of 14k after which he practically went AWOL and has since refused to respond to my emails.

magodoro:

When I hired this guy for article writing, he insisted that I paid him before doing the job. But I was skeptical and rejected his request.

About 2 or 3 weeks later, after we've done several articles together, he suddenly decided that he won't write again until I made payment upfront. His reason was that I asked him about the progress of an article (24 hours after assigning it to him), and told him that his proposed submission time was late — when I haven't made initial payments.

I was surprised at his action. But I agreed to make the payment before he gets on with the job because I needed the article within that period.

He asked me to make an advance payment of N15,000 and balance him N7,000 on completion.

But I wasn't comfortable with this, so I decided to make a first payment of N4,400 (for 2 articles) and gradually disburse the funds as he submits the articles.

We both agreed to this payment plan, then I transferred the funds to him. Little did I know that Amechi had a hidden motive.

He delivered one article but refused to send the other. He then blocked me on Whatsapp because I was requesting for the other article.

He promises to deliver the article each time I call, but never did. I sent him bank account details (via SMS) to refund the money but he has refused.

It's been days now and Amechi has neither delivered the article nor refund my money.

Update:

After days of confrontation, he unblocked me, sent the article, then blocked me again. This means that he doesn't care if I need corrections or not.

Think twice if you're thinking of paying this fraudulent Amechi Okoli (amech213) before he does any job for you.
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by pjmoa(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
shiftbutton:

I bought into his nairaland posting also and I gave him a book to write since November, 2020, this is March 2021, up till now he has not been able to come up with an outline talkless of writing the eBook. Against my better sense of judgement against paying upfront, he made me pay you an advance of 14k after which he practically went AWOL and has since refused to respond to my emails.

if you need the services of an ebook writer with a track record of delivering good and top quality work.. send me a dm

whatsapp only
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by pjmoa(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
magodoro:

Update:

hmmm, I really understand you bro. It so sad hearing some mumu writers spoiling our work

if you need top quality writing with flexible and affordable payment method
Send a Dm mean on whatsapp

Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by Darlene2107: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2021
A bad on his part!

Well, pertaining to the articles that he wrote, if you need someone to correct them and write more articles, I'm available at affordable rate.

My WhatsApp number is 07046971735
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2021
magodoro:

Update:

Hahahaha! Look at this retarded donkey!

You call me a fraudulent writer and yet you just said it yourself that me and you worked on many articles over the course of 3 weeks.

You also said it yourself that you were paying me after submission during that 3-week period. This means you actually loved the work I was doing for you, if not why did you continue with me?

The only reason I blocked you was because we had a disagreement and you were rude!

Even at that I still submitted the work you paid me for, then blocked you again!

How stupid are your parents for bringing you into this world?
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:

Hahahaha! Look at this retarded donkey!

You call me a fraudulent writer and yet you just said it yourself that me and you worked on many articles over the course of 3 weeks.

You also said it yourself that you were paying me after submission during that 3-week period. This means you actually loved the work I was doing for you, if not why did you continue with me?

The only reason I blocked you was because we had a disagreement and you were rude!

Even at that I still submitted the work you paid me for, then blocked you again!

How stupid are your parents for bringing you into this world?

As for you @shiftbutton ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

I THOUGHT YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE HAVE USED YOU FOR RITUALS BY NOW, SINCE YOU HAVE NO VALUE ON EARTH!

The screenshots below prove my claim. Just because a writer doesn't kiss your @$$ the next thing you will do is to tag him as fraudulent.

Who's image do you think you're tarnishing? Mine or your father's?

Bastards!

Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by classick: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
magodoro:

Update:

Mr Magodoro, I know Amechi very well as I have worked with him for years. He is one of the best writers I've come across on Nairaland and he has written too many projects for me.

One thing I know about him is that he doesn't tolerate disrespect in any form, and maybe that's why you two had a quarrel. You mentioned that you had worked with him for 3 weeks and you were paying him after submission. Which means you found his writings satisfactory I guess.

Even as he blocked you, he still submitted the last job you paid him for right? So how exactly did he defraud you sir?
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by classick: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:

Sir, going by the screenshots Amechi posted here, it is clear he tried to reach out to you after you had paid him the initial sum of N14,000. This shows that you have lied against him by saying he disappeared after he collected the money.

As far as I can tell, the only issue here is communication. You preferred emails, he preferred WhatsApp.

As he asked that you send the TOC to his WhatsApp so he can begin work, I think you should have done so. After all, if you have the time to come here to slander his name, it means you also had the time to send him a WhatsApp message. Problem solved abi?

Your book would've been ready long ago.

As I told Mr Magodoro, Amechi has written for me on many occasions, and he has never failed. He's even currently writing an e-book for me as we speak.

He's a hot-head no doubt, but not a fraudster.
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by shiftbutton: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
For someone who was given a job to do around November, didn't deliver even now in March, please give another name for such a person.

classick:

Sir, going by the screenshots Amechi posted here, it is clear he tried to reach out to you after you had paid him the initial sum of N14,000. This shows that you have lied against him by saying he disappeared after he collected the money.

As far as I can tell, the only issue here is communication. You preferred emails, he preferred WhatsApp.

As he asked that you send the TOC to his WhatsApp so he can begin work, I think you should have done so. After all, if you have the time to come here to slander his name, it means you also had the time to send him a WhatsApp message. Problem solved abi?

Your book would've been ready long ago.

As I told Mr Magodoro, Amechi has written for me on many occasions, and he has never failed. He's even currently writing an e-book for me as we speak.

He's a hot-head no doubt, but not a fraudster.
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by classick: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:
For someone who was given a job to do around November, didn't deliver even now in March, please give another name for such a person.

As I cited earlier, miscommunication was the major problem between you two. Why didn't you forward the updated TOC to his WhatsApp as he requested? What's the big deal in doing so?

What would you also call a person that accused someone of disappearing after he collected payment, when the person did not?

He sent you an email after that did he not? He even dropped his WhatsApp number in the email so you could forward the updated TOC to him.

I still don't see what the big deal is.
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by shiftbutton: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand you, he was supposed to update the TOC and send to me not the other way round. My preferred means of communication was and remains emails even when I use writers in any part of the world, why should I make an exception to him?

I am not sure why you are defending him but in my books if you promised to finish a job within 3 weeks and you did not deliver despite being paid in advance is fraud.

If his best means of communication was whatspp then there was clealy a mismatch in which case he should not have collected my advance payment at all.

Before payment he was responsive to his mails but suddenly remembered WhatsApp after he got his advance, even then did he need WhatsApp to complete the work? Right now the work is useless and no longer relevant. Time has made the work useless to me.

The same mail he claimed he couldn't track was the same the one he went to extract just one part of the emails.

As soon as he saw a mismatch in communication he should have refunded. So tell me how this is not fraud?

classick:

As I cited earlier, miscommunication was the major problem between you two. Why didn't you forward the updated TOC to his WhatsApp as he requested? What's the big deal in doing so?

What would you also call a person that accused someone of disappearing after he collected payment, when the person did not?

He sent you an email after that did he not? He even dropped his WhatsApp number in the email so you could forward the updated TOC to him.

I still don't see what the big deal is.
Re: Amechi Okoli (amech213) is a Fraudulent Writer by classick: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2021
shiftbutton:
I don't understand you, he was supposed to update the TOC and send to me not the other way round. My preferred means of communication was and remains emails even when I use writers in any part of the world, why should I make an exception to him?

I am not sure why you are defending him but in my books if you promised to finish a job within 3 weeks and you did not deliver despite being paid in advance is fraud.

If his best means of communication was whatspp then there was clealy a mismatch in which case he should not have collected my advance payment at all.

Before payment he was responsive to his mails but suddenly remembered WhatsApp after he got his advance, even then did he need WhatsApp to complete the work? Right now the work is useless and no longer relevant. Time has made the work useless to me.

The same mail he claimed he couldn't track was the same the one he went to extract just one part of the emails.

As soon as he saw a mismatch in communication he should have refunded. So tell me how this is not fraud?

I am defending him because he has done too many jobs for me without issue. I said it before and I'll say it again, he's one of the very best writers I've come across on Nairaland.

By the way, the message he extracted was from his sent items folder wasn't it? That's not the same as fishing out a message from over 25,000 unread his inbox. The screenshots he posted says it all.

I still don't get how you can come here and write so many posts discrediting a hard worker like Amechi, but you can't send him a simple whatsapp message

If you did as he requested and he bailed on you, then your case would have been more solid. You seem like the bossy type who must always have his way, and it has affected your ebook.

(1) (Reply)

The Raped Nation / M / Any One To Help Me Publish My Book anyone To Help Me Publish My Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.