Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (5993 Views)

Fraudulent Persons / Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by givbitcoin: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari is the criminal who hires writers and refuse to pay them.

I will tell you exactly how he does it so you can spot his games.

I will also make more thread on other sections concerning this. It's a pity we still have people like this around here. with what is happening here, he will create a new account soon but I'll show u how to beat him.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Dominique
Mynd44
If this idiot isn't banned, then this place has gone to the dogs.
I've hired more writers here than your entire lineage, and because an idiot wrote nonsense for me, I should pay him abi?
You must be a dunce
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
I'm suspecting this is an old foe with a new identity

Benscolari:

If this idiot isn't banned, then this place has gone to the dogs.
I've hired more writers here than your entire lineage, and because an idiot wrote nonsense for me, I should pay him abi?
You must be a dunce

This is not the first time you're being accused of hiring writers without paying them, that's a call for concern. You've hired over 30 writers here, how come nine has given positive feedback about you?

You accused one of your accusers of submitting an inferior work hence you refused to pay him, can you kindly post a sample of this work so we can judge?

Lastly, do you pay all the people you hired their entitlements according to agreement? Yes or No?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

This is not the first time you're being accused of hiring writers without paying them, that's a call for concern. You've hired over 30 writers here, how come nine has given positive feedback about you?

You accused one of your accusers of submitting an inferior work hence you refused to pay him, can you kindly post a sample of this work so we can judge?

Lastly, do you pay all the people you hired their entitlements according to agreement? Yes or No?

none has given positive feedback about me? Seriously?
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

I sure will!
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

what kind of biased talk is this? You're suspecting this is an old foe? Keep on suspecting. I am not ass licking to get any favours
I've attached a file he sent. Read through that and decide by yourself if that is readable.
And again, you say this is not the first time I am being accused of hiring writers without paying... HOW?
Kindly refer me to another scenario please.
Look, this isn't funny at all.
I've hired a large number of people here, and no one has complained other than that disillusioned man. How?
Or maybe I should post screenshots of me paying writers, so you'll be at rest?
I don't like this madam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/856#75688156(this is one of my writers defending me)

Writers contact me on whatsapp, and I don't even bother to check anything about them, but rather what they offer.
I know them personally :ASHRAF, oyopoga, mercy, Funke, Denis, babatunde, Francis, and a whole lot of others.

I am seriously irked by your biased view towards this matter.

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

check my profile: I've been hiring since last year, and no SINGLE complaint other than this. How so?
I reward quality, and nothing else..
And to your last question : I DEFINITELY DO pay everyone I hire, prompted you did a great job. No stories, or whatever.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2019
With that being said, after you might have gone through the jargons he wrote (that I uploaded) I'd need an unreserved apology from giftedmind, as this is absolutely demeaning.
Thank you madam, and have a good day

Cc:dominique
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
what kind of biased talk is this? You're suspecting this is an old foe? Keep on suspecting. I am not ass licking to get any favours
I've attached a file he sent. Read through that and decide by yourself if that is readable.
And again, you say this is not the first time I am being accused of hiring writers without paying... HOW?
Kindly refer me to another scenario please.
Look, this isn't funny at all.
I've hired a large number of people here, and no one has complained other than that disillusioned man. How?
Or maybe I should post screenshots of me paying writers, so you'll be at rest?
I don't like this madam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/856#75688156(this is one of my writers defending me)

Writers contact me on whatsapp, and I don't even bother to check anything about them, but rather what they offer.
I know them personally :ASHRAF, oyopoga, mercy, Funke, Denis, babatunde, Francis, and a whole lot of others.

I am seriously irked by your biased view towards this matter.

Over 30 people you claimed you hired and only one dropped a positive review. If you're as genuine as you claimed, no less than five people would have come to your defense whe you were accused.

Drop at least five ACTIVE profiles you have worked with here so I can get their experience working with you.

The document you attached is not opening, post screenshots instead
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

Over 30 people you claimed you hired and only one dropped a positive review. If you're as genuine as you claimed, no less than five people would have come to your defense whe you were accused.

Drop at least five ACTIVE profiles you have worked with here so I can get their experience working with you.

https://www.nairaland.com/omidan123
She's my writer.

https://www.nairaland.com/thewhizzkid1

https://www.nairaland.com/pacifyre

https://www.nairaland.com/kusibe77

https://www.nairaland.com/oyokpoga
Those are just a few out of many I could find...
I don't really get this.... How does such a low writer have such confidence?
I am a hiring agency, and this is as frustrating as it gets.
Screenshots loading
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by GiftedMind1JEM: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

And, why does he keep looking for new writers? My guess is that he always defrauds others just like he defrauded me! He is a low life and scum. He is a Yahoo Yahoo boy with curses on him.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:

And, why does he keep looking for new writers? My guess is that he always defrauds others just like he defrauded me! He is a low life and scum. He is a Yahoo Yahoo boy with curses on him.
dominique, rule 2 clearly broken, but you've turned a blind eye. Very well...
Mention another person defrauded, or I'll personally take ylhr6case personal.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
dominique, rule 2 clearly broken, but you've turned a blind eye. Very well...
Mention another person defrauded, or I'll personally take ylhr6case personal.

You violated rule 2 when you called him a dunce but I overlooked it didn't I? I await the handles you've worked with to verify your trustworthiness so I can clear all accusations about you on a and for all

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

You violated rule 2 when you called him a dunce but I overlooked it didn't I? I await the handles you've worked with to verify your trustworthiness so I can clear all accusations about you on a and for all
check your mentions. I pasted links to their profiles
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by GiftedMind1JEM: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

He is a crook. He may have altered my literary work.

GO TO A THREAD I CREATED ; YOU WILL SEE THE ORIGINAL JOB I DID FOR HIM, PUBLISHED THERE.

See, he is very desperate for money and wicked! If you are on whatsApp ; I will send screenshots of conversations he had with his foreign client ( Dmitri), he lied about his Nationality and gender. The man obviously thinks he is a woman ( Sarah) and an American or English!

Isn't that CRIMINAL already?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Screenshots...

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dominique, this sums it all up...
My client was clearly pissed, cancelled the contract, requested for his funds back, and I was left in disbelief
.. Now tell me, how do I pay for such nonsense service?
Do I look like a charity organization?

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
Dominique, this sums it all up...
My client was clearly pissed, cancelled the contract, requested for his funds back, and I was left in disbelief
.. Now tell me, how do I pay for such nonsense service?
Do I look like a charity organization?

On the other thread I asked the following questions. This can help independent observers make a better judgment.

Did you validate the first chapter as a sample as he claimed?

Did the agreement include that you will pay only on condition that you are paid from upwork?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
LoJ:

On the other thread I asked the following questions. This can help independent observers make a better judgment.

Did you validate the first chapter as a sample as he claimed?

Did the agreement include that you will pay only on condition that you are paid from upwork?
Good question.
I answered you on the other thread...
I work in milestones, because I know writers are skeptical about getting duped. So I break down the projects into milestones, so I and them will be safe...
Is there anything wrong with that bro?
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
Good question.
I answered you on the other thread...
I work in milestones, because I know writers are skeptical about getting duped. So I break down the projects into milestones, so I and them will be safe...
Is there anything wrong with that bro?
Nothing wrong with that, but that is not the bone of contention.

I am asking if his claims is true (that he sent you one chapter first, and you asked him to continue). I have quoted that part in the other thread.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:
When I did just the first chapter and sent it to you, ; you said I should continue... Why didn't you ask me to STOP?
@benscolari

This is where he said it. He sent you one chapter, and you told him to continue. Do you dispute that or agree it is true?

Cc. Dominique

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
Screenshots...

If this is truly the work GiftedMind1JEM submitted, then I must say it was poorly written and nobody would want to put money on that. But it all boils down to the type of agreement you both had. Besides, why are you taking up jobs you cannot deliver and contracting them out for a small fraction of what they're paying you? That's shady

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

If this is truly the work GiftedMind1JEM submitted, then I must say it was poorly written and nobody would want to put money on that. But it all boils down to the type of agreement you both had. Besides, why are you taking up jobs you cannot deliver and contracting them out for a small fraction of what they're paying you? That's shady
I read both version of the supposed work. The one Benscolari posted here is highly different from the one GiftedMind1JEM posted in his own thread. That one is of better quality, though still average in my opinion.

But GiftedMind1JEM claims to have sent a sample which was enough to evaluate quality and eventually stop the deal. If it is true and Benscolari validated the work then he is clearly guilty.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

that is shady? Dominique seriously?
It's a norm for all freelancers to outsource jobs when there's heavy workload...
It's done everywhere.. Rather than sublet on fiverr, I did come back home to give my fellow Nigerians a side income. Now How's that shady?
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cc: dominique
Loj.
This sums it all up

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
LoJ:

I read both version of the supposed work. The one Benscolari posted here is highly different from the one GiftedMind1JEM posted in his own thread. That one is of better quality, though still average in my opinion.

But GiftedMind1JEM claims to have sent a sample which was enough to evaluate quality and eventually stop the deal. If it is true and Benscolari validated the work then he is clearly guilty.
I am clearly guilty of what?
Check screenshot of when I distinctly told him that he'll get paid after client's approval...
And again, all the versions of the book posted here were all written by him. Everything, so I don't get what you mean

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by inkon: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

Well, I've been seeing these things but felt typing anything about it will simply add to the amount of time I've wanted on this person called Benscolari because obviously, that won't make him pay.

On a second thought, however, I think this is important because it will save others from falling into the same pit.

I did a job and delivered to Benscolari since on the 17th of last month. out of 19+k that we reached, what he paid was N6,500 after much pressure. He is really too petty.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
inkon:

Well, I've been seeing these things but felt typing anything about it will simply add to the amount of time I've wanted on this person called Benscolari because obviously, that won't make him pay.

On a second thought, however, I think this is important because it will save others from falling into the same pit.

I did a job and delivered to Benscolari since on the 17th of last month. out of 19+k that we reached, what he paid was N6,500 after much pressure. He is really too petty.

where do these people come out from?
Just where?
This guy did a job for me... In milestones (like I usually do)
I submitted the first part of the project to the client, and client went MIA, Kindly use Google to know about scam clients on Upwork and other freelance companies.. So I should pay you, when the client is UNRESPONSIVE, right?
Now if I wanted to scam you, I'll definitely ask you for the whole job right? Nigerians are something else.
Out of over 30 writers plus, only just you and that gifted mind of a guy..
Someone should call me out for a proper scam case not this infallible talks
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benscolari:
I am clearly guilty of what?
Check screenshot of when I distinctly told him that he'll get paid after client's approval...
And again, all the versions of the book posted here were all written by him. Everything, so I don't get what you mean
I said "if" and I am not taking sides here. I'm Looking for the truth.

You are still not answering the question which I have asked 4 times already. Did he send you one chapter which you validated?
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
LoJ:

I agree with the bolded
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
inkon:

I clearly told you this...
And your what was your reply?

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Benscolari: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

I agree with the bolded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making Awesome Presentations: Tips And Tricks For Great Project Defense / *** / Post Short Stories And Get Paid For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.