Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland (772 Views)

If U Slaughter Cow Like This Is Animal Cruelty - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State / If You Butcher Cow Like This Is Animal Cruelty Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PHOTO / "Justice For Roxie: A Heartbreaking Tale Of Animal Cruelty In Nigeria" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2020
It seems that nairaland is encouraging and even aiding animal cruelty criminals on its website, I have raised this issue several times but nairaland has refused to do its bit to discourage by deleting pics, videos and posts of poachers, certain hunters and criminals.
This certain person “flyinnizam” has several posts of his trophies he has killed and Seun has not done anything to discourage this.
Below are some of the gory sights of animal cruelty

1 Like

Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2020
More pics
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2020
More pics
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2020
More pics
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by dingbang(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Hi, Africans dont like snakes.
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Understandably Africans fear snakes but the same Africans eat snakes as delicacy
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Seun you have to educate people working for you especially lalasticlala, he seems to be the culprit here
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for raising the issue. I got fed up when the moniker recently showed pictures of dead monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Tetrahedron:
More pics
animals are made for human consumption, make we die of hunger wen animals full ground?

2 Likes

Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by BornMarch15(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Seun you have to educate people working for you especially lalasticlala, he seems to be the culprit here

Bro, this is Nigeria. Who do you report to? Even the guys at animal protection are hungry. Nigeria is like a jungle where anything goes, as long as survival is determined.
So my friend, I'll suggest you save yourself the stress and imminent headache trying to educate us about such, maybe next generation Nigerians. But you see this particular set? Especially this Buhari era set of Nigerians, your case is D.O.A. Forgerrit

1 Like

Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Tetrahedron:
It seems that nairaland is encouraging and even aiding animal cruelty criminals on its website, I have raised this issue several times but nairaland has refused to do its bit to discourage by deleting pics, videos and posts of poachers, certain hunters and criminals.
This certain person “flyinnizam” has several posts of his trophies he has killed and Seun has not done anything to discourage this.
Below are some of the gory sights of animal cruelty
People anywhere in the world are allow to hunt wild animals for food, so all this animal right bullshit should look away when you come across them.... Even developed countries have no ban on hunting wild life for food, they only regulate it and you can see it on discovery channel , history channel on DStv
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by wisest10: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Bros,its not promotion of animal cruelty,this is Nigeria not America,if u live this animal to run around they will come one day to hurt you...our government does not have any plans for wild life,and check most of this post it's either those cruel animal are performing 'animal cruelty' on another animal or are part of those animal performing 'human cruelity'....kill before they kill you after all no be ape rape woman for zoo,if a nairaland has killed that ape now,we for no hear dat kind bad news......cheesy;
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by wisest10: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Bros,its not promotion of animal cruelty,this is Nigeria not America,if u live this animal to run around they will come one day to hurt you...our government does not have any plans for wild life,and check most of this post it's either those cruel animal are performing 'animal cruelty' on domestic animal or are part of those animal performing 'human cruelity'....kill before they kill you after all no be ape rape woman for zoo,if a nairaland has killed that ape now,we for no hear dat kind bad news......cheesy;
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Authoreety: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
The way some people reason baffles me a lot....

God told Adam to make meat from the animals he had named... I no understand this post o

Modified.. OK, e be like say na the monkey own na im provoke poster...
My brother the thing provoke all of us wey see am o...

Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Tetrahedron(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nairaland has to make a stand for or against illegal poaching of animals especially the endangered ones.
Seun cannot claim he is unaware of the commitments of companies and organizations around the world to stop poaching and animal cruelty.
I know he is not the govt but he can do his bit by NOT promoting such on his forum
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by 637oluwadetan: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2021
sad
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by delzbaba(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2021
I love this, its getting too much, the more you push such topics to front page,the more these savages would keep hunting down wildlife,,cc lala.
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by Charmingrascal(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Op the next time you see a snake pick it up
Make a bed for it and lay beside it.

Give it 3 square meal everyday and pamper it.

People are hungry you're talking about animals right
Re: Serial Promotion Of Animal Cruelty By Nairaland by manitoba(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2021
It's disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Old Girl Fights Thief Who Stole Her Bag In India (Video) / My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect / Scammers on jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.