Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41353 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

The guys started it

Anyway I am out of here
as u are going nothing good would happen in ur life

u would continue burying people u love till u are buried urself

the fate of hitler and every single genocidal person dat lived on earth would follow u
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

He is not.He is an impostor..
ok
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Obamaofusa: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
BornRicch:

lol we're very proud people and guess what we will Bleep you people up just as alway. Yes we're minority but when ogu start I mean battle you will know we're not just minority but heavyweights. Please tell me your States and don't mention Lagos.
lol

Which war has the Benin empire ever fought and won?

Only the Egbas will run down the Binis Go and ask the dreaded Fon.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Guestlander: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
wingmanIII:
So because an Edo born Olumide Akpata won the NBA national president,the Yoruba lawyers want to create their own faction. If the election was rigged, can't they go to court?
Nigeria is never a nation. Tueh!
Shame on all the rabid tribalists

Olisa Agbakoba was NBA president, did Martians vote for him?
Bigots are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
as u are going nothing good would happen in ur life

u would continue burying people u love till u are buried urself

the fate of hitler and every single genocidal person dat lived on earth would follow u
Nothing of such will happen

Go and soak garri in peace
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by FearGodinall: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
They describe Nigeria as indivisible entity but want to split the things that hold the so called Nigeria together.The present Nigeria will never work except balkanization.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

Do you spoke both languages

Is there any similarities between both languages

I thought afes are from ekiti
No we are Binis... Yeah similarities dey but not too much. I love the two tribes pass anything but i don't know why they are Always fighting online.. Lmao!
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by golddare: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nba-crisis-south-west-may-likely-follow-north/amp/

Olumide Akpata

This will make sense I tell you, all they needed to do is to form a central one whereby all Geo zones Presidents forms another whatever, I am sure the politics involved in giving SAN will also change, i hate all those associations making lives of people miserable especially all those artisans associations.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

Calm down

I am just curious

You can’t be both though, you have to choose one.
Naah....im both
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Burgerlomo: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

Please tell them again and again that we should go our separate ways.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by baby124: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is an irresponsible post with an irresponsible title. The content does not match the title. Please bab this poster Seun. Careful that people don’t use your platform to tell lies and make outrageous political claims.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

No we are Binis... Yeah similarities dey but not too much. I love the two tribes pass anything but i don't know why they are Always fighting online.. Lmao!
bigotry too much na imasuen izoduwa start am

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by HandsomeBlack: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
No. They won't go to court to challenge the outcome of their own election because EVEN OUR LAWYERS DON'T TRUST OUR LEGAL SYSTEM TO GIVE THEM THE REQUIRED JUSTICE. They know the system better.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Keraxes:

Oloriburuku you no go shut up. You dey make senseless mouth. Incase you don’t know

We ibadan indigenes will run down the whole Edo state alone. So shut up idiotic fool from ugly oba of Benin lineage
Abeg stop it... None of the Obas in Benin are ugly, please don't drag the name of my Oba in the mud and that of Deji of Akure Land. I take God beg una oooo
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kayjay69(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Deacon of destruction.

Like NBA, Like Nigerians, Like Nigeria.

In our book, there is no acknowledgement of defeat.
In our book, there is no I'll lose now to win later.
In our book, there is no agree to disagree.

Only chaos and destruction. My way or the high way.
Everyone is ambitious, Everyone wants to lead, Everyone wants to win, Everyone wants to play God

And in so doing, we continue to be desperados.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
bigotry too much na imasuen izoduwa start am
I don’t know him but he should please stop for his own good. WE ARE ONE... I REPEAT BINIS AND YORUBAS ARE ONE.. I'M PROUD TO COME OUT FROM BOTH SIDES.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

Yeah
So many e-fight amongst both because not everyone among both groups see themselves as both and wants to be distinct.

My question is, are all binis, yorubas or just some due to migration and inter marriage.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

There is also the jegedes who are from ondo, ekiti and Edo as well.

When I said afes, I was referring to the lawyer afe Babalola who is from ekiti state

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by bigcasava1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
We know they cannot be trusted. Big time betrayal
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
I already provided a link for you, why don't you provide yours ? Ignorant illiterate
totit:

Dude, bring forth the overall stats and quit trolling already. Can't you see aside from the fact your link is 5years old the link states; states not region? This is pathetic. grin grin grin

Illiterates everywhere. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
You produce your lawyers from where? Give me a link or remain mute
Obamaofusa:
Those are not lawyers but students.Yorubas have been producing lawyers since the advent of education in Nigeria which Yorubas pioneered.
Just Google the best or richest lawyers to cure your illiteracy.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't take correction from an ignoramus. Show me a link where yorubas top in law applicants that end up becoming lawyers
totit:

Omg!! You don't even have a little shame to cover your inability to comprehend a correction. Wft! Are you quoting just for the fun of it or you just didn't go to school? grin grin grin grin

Jeeez!!!
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

I don’t know him but he should please stop for his own good. WE ARE ONE... I REPEAT BINIS AND YORUBAS ARE ONE.. I'M PROUD TO COME OUT FROM BOTH SIDES.
my brother i be yoruba but we are not 1 benin people are pro one nigeria most yoruba youths today favour secession we have more in common with itshekiri dan bini
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

Yeah
So many e-fight amongst both because not everyone among both groups see themselves as both and wants to be distinct.

My question is, are all binis, yorubas or just some due to migration and inter marriage.
are you learned in history tho, if i may ask what do you know about bini akure wars
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AsawanaDgreat: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Am not in the mood for this News
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Obamaofusa: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
You produce your lawyers from where? Give me a link or remain mute
Name 2 Igbo lawyers that are real lawyers in Nigeria.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
are you learned in history tho, if i may ask what do you know about bini akure wars
I am not from any of the group hence my question
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

I am not from any of the group hence my question
i accidentally mentioned u wanted to quote d bini guy
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

do u have an account on d bini/akure wars i know bini had influence in pockets of places in d east of yorubaland until the igalas defeated the binis
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by executive12: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
In fact, the North and South West should form their own country. They should make perfect partners. South East, South South and Middlebelt should form their own country and leave the North and South West behind.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
executive12:
In fact, the North and South West should form their own country. They should make perfect partners. South East, South South and Middlebelt should form their own country and leave the North and South West behind.
unity begger if u want alliance with ss and middle belt engage dem must u mention sw? did sw say dey want to go with north retard

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.