Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41358 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Is this the beginning of the end? I see this snowballing into something bigger.

P.S: I'm not a sympathizer of any breakaway group.

People who play with fire..
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Farki: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.

Going by this I can create my own law saying all Muslims should be killed since it is my religion and you will be fine with it? Since as you have said the state law supercedes the constitution.

8 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Ejiod(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Seeing this ethnic saga being played within NBA where you have senior advocates just understand this country is on self implosion...I’ve always known this country ain’t country

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Brushstrokes20: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
It baffles me how some backward, brainless, barbaric beings claims to fight for God...
That god of theirs must be so damn powerless!
The doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by chloride6: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Followership ni

grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by sulaak(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2020
olisaEze:
The write up says a group that supports the election loser has made threats to breakaway and form their own because the SW has majority, they never said they’ll follow the North. Which kind slave mentality u dey try impose on SW’ern lawyers?

Abeg ask them oo

The threat is about alleged fraud within NBA and nothing about supporting Northern interest.

In protesting the outcome of the just-concluded election of the association, South West Lawyers’ Forum known as Egbe Amofin, unequivocally said it would likely lead its members elsewhere, if the election that produced new president, Olumide Akpata, is not voided.

In a letter to the Trustees of the association, Egbe Amofin, which supported the candidacy of Deacon Dele Adesina, SAN, alleged electoral fraud and demanded wholesale cancellation of the election.

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Goldencheese(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Is this the beginning of the end? I see this snowballing into something bigger.

P.S: I'm not a sympathizer of any breakaway group.

This people are adding fuel to fire o. They should let sleeping dogs lie o.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by bergs2: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2020
The imperfect human systems should push everyone toward the perfect: God and his kingdom.
Even if they splinter away, there'd still be crises; all man to himself: it's in our nature as man.
While we remain and use that which is and will be temporal, let us seek and hunger for that which is forever.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AnanseK(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2020
muykem:
They are just ranting. They can't go to anywhere, is olumide Fulani man?

But Falana is Fulani na. It’s just the “u” and the “i”.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Royalfurnitures: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Gradual disintegration of Nigeria activated

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Evercurious(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's NBA that we are not talking about.

The splitting of NBA has nothing to do with NJC or Judges.

You see how dumb that one is? You dey try ooh to explain to am

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Dalby(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Good development NBA don enter one chance!!!

grin grin grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ndi Oluwole..In which statistics is it proven that SW have more lawyers in NBA more than the SE? Mind you that the SE produces more Law graduates than every region in Nigeria.

pictorial evidence to your self delusion? which southeast? southeast that are just believing in education in the last decade?

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Correcto: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Lol see achievement. Most Nigerians are really crazy.
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by maiquel: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
South-East lawyers, over to you
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AnanseK(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
The sooner the better, SW should abandon the IPOB infested divisive NBA and come to the new NLA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Evercurious(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Proud Akwa ibomite always interested in getting involved in igbo issues even more than igbos themselves.

You see your life? Las Las naa igbo matter go kill you.. DIE !!DIE!!DIE

3 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

I don't have business with sharia but I love kano so much and I really miss Kano so much
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Mascarro96: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Please i need assistance noting is too small ........ 2115474909
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by dokie: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2020
+
Pimpmaride:

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

it still remains a wonder that the yoruba tribe with all its riches in human resources (locally and internationally) isnt at the fore front of campaigns to split Nigeria.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jabioro: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2020
South East should also come up with something similar,the natural division is gradually springs up...
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Roozzaay(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Awol1:
One of their own is NBA president yet they are threatening to scatter the NBA.

If it was Igbo people they will be masturbating everywhere that Igbos don't like themselves.

I suppose the Yoruba lawyers threatening to join the North are sponsored by MURIC.

Las las, na Yoruba Muslims go be the undoing of the Southwest.

You foools must sha drag Yoruba Muslims, read again, they are threatening to create another association and not joining the Northern faction, you this tribal/religious bigot.

4 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Abdunzhaleel: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Brilliant!
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AnanseK(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2020
sulaak:

Abeg ask them oo

The threat is about alleged fraud within NBA and nothing about supporting Northern interest.

But the whole NBA is a fraud, the executives came through a fraudulent election and immediately started a divisive double standard administration. The Mature lawyer body mainly from the SW should not accommodate this fraudulent IPOB infested divisive NBA.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Evercurious(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Who are those trying to do this?

90% of the Yorubas can't differentiate between Igbos and Majority of the South/South.

FRUSTRATION fall on you. Lol.. just see you fooling your old age here. Continue..I dey read
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

All I see in your write up is deep hatred for the north!

The hatred you have for the north is so deep.

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

So good luck with your hatred
oh oh oh!
so you can reply reasonably without posting rubbish pictures and calling names abi??
if the guy is from SE, hell would have been let loose, this thread would've been flooded with pictures taken 25year ago.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Coldie(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Yoruba people will never stop this betrayal lifestyle

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Iamgrey5(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

FRUSTRATION fall on you. Lol.. just see you fooling your old age here. Continue..I dey read
Why you come they mention me?

Warin I do you ma?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Your forefathers have been spited on long ago reason why your region is landlocked.

Ode did not even read before displaying his impudency.
and Yorubas made it to be landlocked??

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Advocate500: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
ChiefOloye:
I knew it would come to this, in days to their election, fictitious names were found in the voters register, nothing substantive was done about anomalies, you want the "loser" of the compromised election to accept defeat just like that. We are joking!
but the greater number of Nigerians accepted defeat against Buhari re-election? Heaven did not fall, this is yuroba against yuroba, I hope u are not seeing what I am seeing bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by madridguy(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
The Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani elites are the ones enjoying One Nigeria pass so don't expect them to split Nigeria. The only time you will see them quarrel is about sharing formula grin

dokie:
+

it still remains a wonder that the yoruba tribe with all its riches in human resources (locally and internationally) isnt at the fore front of campaigns to split Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Coldie(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shutup if Yoruba lawyers want to split the joke is on them, cause the NBA president is Yoruba.

It would be better for there to be a split, at least this will end the Yoruba domination of NBA leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.