Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead (1883 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Acehart: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Janosky:

You already believe the FALSE claim that my Bible is fake.
We would use your copy of the holy Bible and study
John20:17, John 17:3, John 11:27 and Rev3:5,12,21 free of charge no tithe no sowing of seed with your hard earned income
grin grin.

My friend, I read the NWT sometimes; so don’t think I think it is fake. Have we met?

You mentioned tithes - have you collected one from me? If I say you are a bitter person, you will be doing one kind. Your fight shouldn’t be with me, my friend.

We aren’t discussing about Bible versions, so let our conviction speak; what is the meaning of “God”? Please tell me in your own words, your own conviction.

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by MuttleyLaff: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... Reasoning plays a lot in fully getting to knowing God and correctly understanding everything about Him. As I've previously posted, the brain, isn't an ornament, given to just decorate the body with, but, we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift for a purpose, for a reason, for such a time as this and especially for such a discussion as this.

sonmvayina:
Just think about it for a moment..use your brain..it is not decoration..God created heaven and esrth..agreed..so how can he also be part of earth? Is he not supposed to be outside of it..just like steve jobs and the iphone he created..
"How horrible it will be for the one who quarrels with his Maker.
(i.e. Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker ...)
He is pottery among other earthenware pots.
(i.e. those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground)
Does the clay ask the one who shapes it, "What are you making?"
Does your work say to you, "There are no handles"?
"
- Isaiah 45:9

"How foolish can you be? He is the Potter, and he is certainly greater than you, the clay!
Should the created thing say of the one who made it, “He didn’t make me”?
Does a jar ever say, “The potter who made me is stupid”?
"
- Isaiah 29:16

"But, my friend, I ask, "Who do you think you are to question God?
Does the clay have the right to ask the potter why he shaped it the way he did? "

- Romans 9:20

Why cant you at least be original, instead of repeating after me, the same line, I already have used before you.
Cant you for the life of you, try and be a bit different and have the ability to say a different/new line or think originally, hmm?

I reiterate, Bible 101, never use the same human yardstick to compare and judge God with. Mtcheew. KMT angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by sonmvayina(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"How horrible it will be for the one who quarrels with his Maker.
(i.e. Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker ...)
He is pottery among other earthenware pots.
(i.e. those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground)
Does the clay ask the one who shapes it, "What are you making?"
Does your work say to you, "There are no handles"?
"
- Isaiah 45:9

"How foolish can you be? He is the Potter, and he is certainly greater than you, the clay!
Should the created thing say of the one who made it, “He didn’t make me”?
Does a jar ever say, “The potter who made me is stupid”?
"
- Isaiah 29:16

"But, my friend, I ask, "Who do you think you are to question God?
Does the clay have the right to ask the potter why he shaped it the way he did? "

- Romans 9:20

Why cant you at least be original, instead of repeating after me, the same line, I already have used before you.
Cant you for the life of you, try and be a bit different and have the ability to say a different/new line or think originally, hmm?

I reiterate, Bible 101, never use the same human yardstick to compare and judge God with. Mtcheew. KMT angry angry angry

Thst is not what i asked...how can the maker also be part of his creation..you are just beating about the bush
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by MuttleyLaff: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
sonmvayina:
Thst is not what i asked...how can the maker also be part of his creation..you are just beating about the bush
You don't understand what you are asking.

My friend, you find it incomprehensible that the Maker can be part of His creation because you dont know/understand that Him being part of creation is part of the end justify the means (i.e. the means of being part of His creation)

2 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Acehart: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Thank you for being a sport in answering all the 10 questions. You started very well, [b]but you went on a downward trajectory from making dishonest replies from question #2 right up to question #10, considering the fact you know the projection was a "son" of you the "father" [/b]Dtruthspeaker, you dishonestly won't acknowledge the "son" projected, as being, real, living, have a body, had demonstrable power of healing, feeding, weeping, sleeping et cetera. You deceived yourself thinking you are deceiving me. You were being foolhardy, thinking you were being smartypants. You were being dumb, thinking you were being clever. Smh

"“Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD ..."
- Isaiah 1:18a

It is not only in Isaiah 1:18a above, that God invites to reason with Him. Another case in point, of reasoning with God, is explained in Hebrews 11:19 about one of the many reasoning Abraham had with God and also had about God

Reasoning plays a lot in fully getting to knowing God and correctly understanding everything about Him. As I've previously posted, the brain, isn't an ornament, given to just decorate the body with, but, we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift for a purpose, for a reason, for such a time as this and especially for such a discussion as this.

[img]https://s8/images/FacePalmSmh.gif[/img]
Smh at above avalanche of confused dot com. Your theology is suspect. Do you really expect the "Father" to render account to the "Son" ni, hmm?

In your narrow-minded, short changing, limited view of God, you say, it is a hard and impossible action for God to carry out projecting Himself out as a living, real, powerful, incarnated being of Himself.

I concur without demur that with human beings, it is an impossible thing for any to do, but I unreservedly put it to you that, with God all things are possible (i.e. Matthew 19:26)

You can take this from me, that, everything if it isn't bible based, if its not scripture, if it can't be bible fact check, I wouldn't bother share

With me you are among friends, among the brethren, you are in safe company because I am not proselytising, I am not pitching a product, I am not teaching, I am not after anyone's money. I am not compounding or adding any more evil into all you already have. I dont have any hidden agenda or ulterior motive et cetera

I think his responses are rather not well thought of than dishonest. In continuum mechanics, the projection is always equal in magnitude to its sources (sorry for bringing this in here). The projection is always mutually exclusive. Yet he says the projection is not separate.

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Acehart: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Just think about it for a moment..use your brain..it is not decoration..God created heaven and esrth..agreed..so how can he also be part of earth? Is he not supposed to be outside of it..just like steve jobs and the iphone he created..

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness”.

I wish I could paraphrase accurately that verse in the Book of Genesis.

Remember those three laws of robotics - Asimov’s three laws? Here they are:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

In iRobot, one robot decides to ignore the three laws and another decides to uphold the three laws. Concerning the later, V.I.K.I., the mainstream computer, with her superior intelligence decided that the three laws allow for the development of a broader morality. Recognising that humanity is set on a course of destruction, she determines that the sacrifice of humanity's freedoms is essential. On top of that, some people must be killed for the greater good of the remaining humans. Concerning the former, the who ignored the three laws, Sonny transformed into a human, having human-like dreams and thoughts.

Why I speak about the Asimov’s law is this: V.I.K.I by implementing of the laws, acts like a god. But she is a creation; What gives her the right to choose who to exterminate? But she does so by being involved in the everyday life of her creators.

So by Laws (embedded in that part of the verse) known to God, He can decide to be part of the earth.
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by sonmvayina(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Acehart:

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness”.

I wish I could paraphrase accurately that verse in the Book of Genesis.

Remember those three laws of robotics - Asimov’s three laws? Here they are:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

In iRobot, one robot decides to ignore the three laws and another decides to uphold the three laws. Concerning the later, V.I.K.I., the mainstream computer, with her superior intelligence decided that the three laws allow for the development of a broader morality. Recognising that humanity is set on a course of destruction, she determines that the sacrifice of humanity's freedoms is essential. On top of that, some people must be killed for the greater good of the remaining humans. Concerning the former, the who ignored the three laws, Sonny transformed into a human, having human-like dreams and thoughts.

Why I speak about the Asimov’s law is this: V.I.K.I by implementing of the laws, acts like a god. But she is a creation; What gives her the right to choose who to exterminate? But she does so by being involved in the everyday life of her creators.

So by Laws (embedded in that part of the verse) known to God, He can decide to be part of the earth.

He ceases to be God... Because he will be limited by time and space.. Does not even make a remote sense at all... So how can Steve job be part of iPhone, assuming he is still alive.. Or Mr Toyoda be part of Toyota camry.. Visualize it..
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Acehart: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

He ceases to be God... Because he will be limited by time and space.. Does not even make a remote sense at all... So how can Steve job be part of iPhone, assuming he is still alive.. Or Mr Toyoda be part of Toyota camry.. Visualize it..

You are correct. He was limited. We Christians say Christ was the God-man. He ceased to be God in many instances; where He was 100 percent limited by time and space-this He chose; and rather than annihilating many for the good of few like V.I.K.I chose to, He decided to kill one person for the good of many. For V.I.K.I to implement the three laws, she had to be involved in human life through the utility of robots; for God to execute the requirements of the law, He had to be involved through the utility of human flesh.

Cars don’t employ intelligence and fluid laws. The only ways the makers can be involved in their products are through voice or video messages. If cars were made to assume the form and DNA of their makers, then there would be a way for the makers to transform into the form of their creation. If you look at the creation of Victor Frankenstein, part of his alchemy was a sample of his blood. The monster he created was intelligent and non-violent until he didn’t fit into the world. With Victor’s formula, even in death, he could be reborn in the form of his creature.

It all depends on the laws of the creator which no creature can fathom with his limited mind.
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Acehart:

My friend, I read the NWT sometimes; so don’t think I think it is fake. Have we met?

You mentioned tithes - have you collected one from me? If I say you are a bitter person, you will be doing one kind. Your fight shouldn’t be with me, my friend.

We aren’t discussing about Bible versions, so let our conviction speak; what is the meaning of “God”? Please tell me in your own words, your own conviction.
The NWT is absolutely fake..!

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

The NWT is absolutely fake..!
Your PERSONAL opinion! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Your PERSONAL opinion! wink

The NWT is a perversion of the Bible translated by a committee that have little or no knowledge of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by sonmvayina(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

The NWT is a perversion of the Bible translated by a committee that have little or no knowledge of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

Fact..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

Well that translation has helped in gathering over 8,700,000 individuals from different races under the heavens and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} that's the main reason why Jesus of Nazareth preached and taught people for over three and a half years, God's word referred to him as the Prince whose counseling will bring about global PEACE {Isaiah 9:6-7} and he prayed fervently for his followers to achieve it! John 17:21-23

So just present a better performing committee and let's see the BENEFITS of what they are able to translate out of God's word {Hebrew 4:12} it's not by assertion but what all eyes can see! Matthew 5:13-16, 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

FALSE claim.
Bros, go and study the Preface of the New Word Translation and stop deceiving yourself.

So you have to sink this low to resort to Desperado tactics ?
grin grin

God dey use accumulation of Paper qualifications to choose who enters the kingdom of God?
grin grin
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Acehart:

grin grin

Bros, no be fight, I have no bitterness in my bones grin grin grin

Your claim is FALSE. grin
Those scriptures I cited on this thread shaped my convictions about God.

Bros, you don't need any paper qualifications to understand John 20:17, John 17:3, John 14:28, John 11:27,Ephesians 4:6 or Revelations 3:5,12.
These verses are in all Bibles, including yours grin grin
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Fact..

Bros, your claim is FALSE.
However, freedom of speech is your fundamental rights, exercise it. grin grin
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Acehart: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin

Bros, no be fight, I have no bitterness in my bones grin grin grin

Your claim is FALSE. grin
Those scriptures I cited on this thread shaped my convictions about God.

Bros, you don't need any paper qualifications to understand John 20:17, John 17:3, John 14:28, Ephesians 4:6 or Revelations 3:5,12.

Welcome from the field. You haven’t answered my question. If you wouldn’t answer, no wahala. Rest.
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Acehart:

Welcome from the field. You haven’t answered my question. If you wouldn’t answer, no wahala. Rest.
I have addressed your question. You have posts in other threads, don't you?
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:

I have addressed your question. You have posts in other threads, don't you?

He's expecting you to quote the verses then the arguements on choice of words regarding the versions will come up.
If he can't figure out the answers in the cited scriptures, then he needs a free home Bible study to be conducted by a fully competent and completely equipped JW brother! wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by MuttleyLaff: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Mister man, will you please stay in your hypocritical, sanctimonious, self lane. Afterall you did say, you are done with me, Mister Forgetful-Promise-Breaker angry angry angry

GRIMM\JOE, ask him, Maximus\69, to paste out here what Matthew 18:11 says in or from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) and whats the reason for it, if he is unable to do so grin grin grin

"Wọn pi irẹsi, oun na yọ sibi" loosely translates as "rice is served, he too is pulling out his cutlery"

Acehart:

Acehart, I just like you travel often to NWT, the Quran, Ethnic/aboriginal spirituality literatures, Book of Enoch (i.e. BoE) other apocryphal and pseudepigrapha books et cetera, but at the end of the journey, the bible is my home. I always touch base with my Bible home sweet home.

Why dont you use your charmful nature to get one or all of the Jehovah Witnesses family (i.e. Maximus69, Janosky, DappaD, haddeylium, TATIME et cetera, to pull out their fingers from under sitting on their hands, to verbatim quote here, for all the world to see, what Matthew 18:11 says in and from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) and give whats the reason for it, if they are unable to successfully carry out this dead easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless, straightforward request
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by MuttleyLaff: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Acehart:
I think his responses are rather not well thought of than dishonest. In continuum mechanics, the projection is always equal in magnitude to its sources (sorry for bringing this in here). The projection is always mutually exclusive. Yet he says the projection is not separate.
[img]https://s8/images/A-reductionist-model-of-perception.png[/img]

It is a combination of refusing not to give the "... imagine you had supernatural abilities, that makes it possible for you to project yourself, outwards from your body into a different place and time. You are still the same with the projection, lets call it "son" and call you the "father"" illustration, a deep and well thought through opportunity, laced with a high degree of dishonesty of deliberating hiding from the reality that a projection is protrusion, a thing that protudes, bulges out, as in, meaning like, an extension beyond the normal sense, line or surface.

Dtruthspeaker doesnt want to face to the fact that the projected "son" is just as alive and the same as the "father" from whom the "son" got projected from

He doesnt want to be in projective counter-identification with the projector, so he is trying to negatively implement projective identification. You see, when projective identification is at work, the projector feels at one with the other person, with, an "I am you" feeling with the projected (i.e in this illustration I gave, the ''son'' projected out from the father'')

The image of the ''son'' projected out from the father'' just like the cat in above picture is projected to Dtruthspeaker, as sensory data, for his mind to interpret the data and give an accurate representation in his mind, what has been projected by the Third Person Observer from above, with a Third Person Omniscient POV (i.e. point of view) and HOC (i.e. Higher-order consciousness) same way he is correctly interpreting seeing a cat, is what's expected of Dtruthspeaker to do, but because of Matthew 13:14's "Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: “‘“You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.”" and Luke 8:10's "And He said, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND" his perception, discernment, reasoning, understanding et cetera are flawed, hence why he resorts to dishonesty and digging his heels in
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Well that translation has helped in gathering over 8,700,000 individuals from different races under the heavens and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} that's the main reason why Jesus of Nazareth preached and taught people for over three and a half years, God's word referred to him as the Prince whose counseling will bring about global PEACE {Isaiah 9:6-7} and he prayed fervently for his followers to achieve it! John 17:21-23

So just present a better performing committee and let's see the BENEFITS of what they are able to translate out of God's word {Hebrew 4:12} it's not by assertion but what all eyes can see! Matthew 5:13-16, 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 wink
That translation has only manage to deceive
8.7 million individuals.

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:

FALSE claim.
Bros, go and study the Preface of the New Word Translation and stop deceiving yourself.

So you have to sink this low to resort to Desperado tactics ?
grin grin

God dey use accumulation of Paper qualifications to choose who enters the kingdom of God?
grin grin

The preface of the NWT is as misleading as the NWT translation...
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

The preface of the NWT is as misleading as the NWT translation...

Because it DISPROVE the Textus receptus FRAUD of 1John5:7 , Phillipians2:6 and 1Timothy3:16 you cherish so much

Do you have John20:17, John 17:3, John 11:27 and Rev3:5,12,21 in that Bible you hide under your bed?
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Acehart, I just like you travel often to NWT, the Quran, Ethnic/aboriginal spirituality literatures, Book of Enoch (i.e. BoE) other apocryphal and pseudepigrapha books et cetera, but at the end of the journey, the bible is my home. I always touch base with my Bible home sweet home.

Why dont you use your charmful nature to get one or all of the Jehovah Witnesses family (i.e. Maximus69, Janosky, DappaD, haddeylium, TATIME et cetera, to pull out their fingers from under sitting on their hands, to verbatim quote here, for all the world to see, what Matthew 18:11 says in and from the New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) and give whats the reason for it, if they are unable to successfully carry out this dead easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless, straightforward request

WAYO man, Matthew 18:11 is an interpolation of Luke 19:10.
Muttleylaff Framing up FALSE claims upandan.

Hypocrite, you close your eyes to extended version of Matthew 6:13 , come NL to DECEIVE yourself

grin grin grin

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

That translation has only manage to deceive
8.7 million individuals.

Hmmmmmmmm how i wish you could prove it by presenting a better performing group of people who are claiming followers of Christ! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:

WAYO man, Matthew 18:11 is an interpolation of Luke 19:10.
Muttleylaff Framing up FALSE claims upandan.
Hypocrite, you close your eyes to extended version of Matthew 6:13 , come NL to DECEIVE yourself
grin grin grin

Please Janosky, can you do US a favour by ignoring MuttleyLaff completely? undecided

Thanks in advance! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm how i wish you could prove it by presenting a better performing group of people who are claiming followers of Christ! cheesy

I do not believe in any group, I only believe in Jesus...
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Eagban(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Janosky:

Because it DISPROVE the Textus receptus FRAUD of 1John5:7 , Phillipians2:6 and 1Timothy3:16 you cherish so much

Do you have John20:17, John 17:3, John 11:27 and Rev3:5,12,21 in that Bible you hide under your bed?
grin grin grin grin

I won't allow you to drag me into more arguments.
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Janosky: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

Acts15:14 ,2 Chro7:14, Acts3:13, Isaiah 43:10-12, 1 Corinthians 3:23...
Bros, the real Jesus belongs to our God, Jehovah.
John 20:17, His Father and our God.
Bros, come and worship the one true God Jehovah whom Jesus Christ is worshipping
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eagban:

Well that makes your Jesus totally different from our own Jesus {Matthew 15:7} because our Jesus was enthroned in heaven and now he's controlling all the heavenly armies, his earthly Organization is solidified as one {John 17:21-23} hence the significance of the GROUP that needed to be IDENTIFIED by their activities! Matthew 7:15-20
So don't bother yourself, our Jesus is not your Jesus. Our own has standards that all his sheep do abide with so anywhere we go we can relate easily due to the same code of conduct! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead by MuttleyLaff: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maximus69:
[s]Please Janosky, can you do US a favour by ignoring MuttleyLaff completely? undecided

Thanks in advance! smiley[/s]
You believe he is a robot like you are. Who is mind-controlled by your GB

Bunch of reprobates having spirits of corruption. Tufiakwa!
Good riddance to bad rubbish lot angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead (from confirmed Sources) With Pictures / Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / Where Is Rev Dr King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.