Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs (32729 Views)

12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by Fleshly: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
kolade560:
A house divided against itself.
Biafran group# IPOB#Ohanaeze#presidentialcandidatesgroup#MASSOB#, with all these , how will a common agenda be reached.
Ndigbo think.......I come in peace

If I call you Ewu, them go say I insult you. Oya take am, Ewu mmee!
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by Fleshly: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Agugbadin:
I am not suprised, that is how we Igbo people are and this the reason why we cannot achieve a common front. For a group of Igbo to visit Abuja without letting the Governor know confirms my fears about we Igbos. Once they are getting crumbs from the masters table they can sell their brothers to the enemy. IBO simply means I before others.

Ezi. Why not accept your sorry Afonja tribe and leave Igbo matters alone. Must you Afonja people think, live and die on Igbo matters? Tufia, I've never seen a busy body people like you. Despite your hatred for Ndigbo, we are still better than you in every known and unknown ways.

Please stay outta this thread. Not good for your poor health!
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
OPPPS:

He stayed in 1004 estate in VI which was FG housing estate as a federal govt worker then

Thanks but you are aware that Dr Chris Ngige told someone up there that the guy should shut that when VI boy is talking a Mushin boy shouldn't have any say, it was due to that statement that made me say that is a VI boy talking. You know how these our politicians and big men behave sometimes.
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by kolade560: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fleshly:

If I call you Ewu, them go say I insult you. Oya take am, Ewu mmee!
Arindi
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by earnit3: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by themanderon: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Not a fan of eze but how can the state government punish a private citizen for sabotage?
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by Avalobitto13(f): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
And to even think my village monarch follow too.
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by Dilison(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mopolchi:
Ngige is talking rubbish because his Igwe repented and begged Obiano. He now wants the man to be banished so he can hijack the throne of Alor.
Your right,he is not in good terms with the Igwe mark Anthony (AKA Eribe Brazil)
Re: Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs by marsman: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
AprokoGirl:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has called on the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, to banish the 12 monarchs who went to Abuja without the state government’s authorisation.

He said oil magnate, Prince Arthur Eze, who led the monarchs on the trip, should also be punished accordingly for what he described as sabotage.

Obiano had suspended the 12 monarchs for one year because of the trip which the state government has described as an affront and a breach of the rules and protocols guiding traditional rulers in the state.

But Ngige, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Saturday, said the monarchs’ suspension was not enough punishment.

He said, “When somebody is suspended from performing the functions of his office, it’s natural that he should be banned from being in that vicinity. Allowing him to stay around is risky because he is a threat to peace. In order to avert such a threat, he should be sent out to another place to prevent possible conduct likely to cause the breach of law and order in the vicinity.

“So, I advise the Anambra State government to relocate the 12 traditional rulers from their communities to avoid a situation likely to cause the breach of public peace. The businessman (Arthur Eze), who took them (monarchs) on the Abuja trip, should be punished for sabotage.”

How, Eze’s media aide, who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity, described Ngige’s call as unconstitutional and ultra vires the powers of a state governor.

Source: https://punchng.com/abuja-trip-ngige-calls-for-banishment-of-12-anambra-monarchs/
No be lagos boy be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.