Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home (396 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Notatribalist(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6085850/not-abide-laws-foreign-land
That thread was created by one Ghanians impostor claiming to be a Nigerian..I guess the post has everything to do with the Nigerian killed yesterday by Ghana police.. The guy claim the Nigerian broke the law...

Well,non of us where at the scene,but according to the video we watched, the Ghanian claimed the Nigerian was holding a machete, so they fear he could hurt someone with it..

Is this guy trying to claim that a trained police man can't disarm someone holding a machete?

Very funny though..

There is this wrong perceptions of Nigerians in Ghana, 80 percent of Ghanians thinks every Nigerian in Ghana is into some criminal stuff or something..

I arrived Ghana on 24th November 2013..

The first friend I made Ofori by name warned me against using laptop, simply because people will think I am a Yahoo boy,that's what most Nigeria boys are doing in Ghana..

Then I ask why the police didn't arrest this Yahoo boys,and he said the government of Mahama (who was their president then)insinuated that when this Nigeria Yahoo guys brings the money to Ghana they actually help boost the economy,hence his refusal to be hard on them. then I said Ghanians should stop complaining if that's the case.

Recently we have heard some people attributing the harassment of Nigerians in Ghana to Nigeria closure of border,but let it be clear that this harassment started way before the border was closed,and in any case we don't share borders with Ghana.

Let's forget the $1m hullabaloo, the government of Ghana knws very well that not everyone can afford that money.. They just don't want Nigerians doing retail business in Ghana, that's the truth..

Many Ghanians have complained that Nigerians are spoiling their businesses, when I asked how they claim Nigerians are crashing the prices of their products/goods..

An average Ghanian wants yo make over %200 profit per product,but Nigerians don't believe in that..THIS IS THE REASON GHANIANS ARE ANGRY WITH NIGERIANS..IT'S HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRIME,IF ANYONE COMMITS CRIME THE POLICE IS THERE TO HANDLE THE CASE.

WHAT GHANIANS DONT SEEMS TO KNOW IS THAT WE HAVE OVER 500,000 GHANIANS LIVING AND DOING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITHOUT HARASSMENT,ACCORDING TO THEIR ENVOY.
https://www.nairaland.com/6085335/over-500000ghanians-nigeria-ghana-embassy

HAVE THEY PAID THEIR $1M TO NIHERIA GOVERMENT?GHANA IS LOOKING FOR TROUBLE, AND THIS WAS HOW THEY START IN 1978 THAT EVENTUALLY LED TO THE FAMOUS "GHANA MUST GO".I DOUBT IF THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE FULL MIGHT OF NIGERIA IF OUR GOVERNMENT DECIDE TO STRIKE..Below is a video of a Ghanian who have spent years doing business in Nigeria without harassment.. Modds pls move this thread to front page..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7C3mC_Zt_c

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Goldp5988(f): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2020
... And they have the right to come to Nigeria anything and do what ever they like and go away with it, hummm.

Many Ghanians have complained that Nigerians are spoiling their business, when I asked how they said the crashing the prices of their products/goods..

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Notatribalist(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Goldp5988:
... And they have the right to come to Nigeria anything and do what ever they like and go away with it, hummm.

Many Ghanians have complained that Nigerians are spoiling their business, when I asked how they said the crashing the prices of their products/goods..
..Because our government seems toothless..

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by longetivity(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Buhari has failed this country

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Firespitter: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2020
The old foolish abobaku monkey that opened the first thread is a known insecure bastard. Don't take such simpleton seriously.

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Goldp5988(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Notatribalist:
..Because our government seems toothless..

As in eh, the thing they pain me

2 Likes

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by helinues: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
If you can not abide by the law of foreign land, return back to your country instead of creating nuisance.

Make you guys continue to dey claim everyone hates you.. Who do you people love?

Una go wail tire..

2 Likes

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Notatribalist(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
There is one idiot above me,pls nobody should quote him.
Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by KAHBOOM: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:
If you can not abide by the law of foreign land, return back to your country instead of creating nuisance.

Make you guys continue to dey claim everyone hates you.. Who do you people love?

Una go wail tire..

How old are u?

Its obvious u are mentally inbalanced and u need serious brain alignment

4 Likes

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by helinues: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
KAHBOOM:

My childishness is making me misbehave

Its obvious I am mentally inbalanced and I need serious brain alignment

I see

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Notatribalist(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
KAHBOOM:

How old are u?

He does not deserve the honor of quote,pls don't quote him again.
Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Obalatule: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Una go wail tire..
[/s] You shall continue to bleed through the eyes over Igbo issues....Ewedu scratch face grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ghananians and South Africans be doing the most.

I remembered while I was in primary school, I was taught by many Ghananian teachers in the missionary school I went to.

Then and for a while I actually thought that Ghana was our nextdoor neighbor and that we shared a border.

I'm not surprised at the insolence countries like Ghana, Kenya and Southies are meting on Nigeria.

The Yorubas have a saying that if a huge challenge knocks you off your feet unto your back, little troubles will use that opportunity to clamber all over you.

I won't blame them.

They should just understand that payback's a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Re-if You Can't Abide By The Law In Foreign Land Comeback Home by Bannylove13: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
KAHBOOM:

How old are u?

I love this...

Na local bush boy from Ogun village... nairaland give am mouth and finger to type his brains out

The other full na Omenka..... that one na very local chi...mp... wey they believe say his opinion matters...
Need to see this fulls in person grin

This one na half full... the other one na full cup..

(1) (Reply)

Timeline Of Femi Fani-kayode Attack On Igbos / Kaduna State Pdp, 2020 Congress. / Former Absu Sug President contests For Lga Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.