Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Pls Help Me.. Just Got My Medical Test Result Yesterday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me.. Just Got My Medical Test Result Yesterday (326 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me.. Just Got My Medical Test Result Yesterday by jmdw02: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2020
I posted here about having loss of appetite and i got tested through blood and stool and the result shows my fever ia high coupled with Typhoid.

But the problem now is i am yet to complete the payment.
All the charges is #5000 and i dropped #2000.
Right now i don't even have money to complete it.

Pictures above is my test result and d drugs i was able to get and 3 more still remain.
And also i need to be on 5 days injection..

Pls fam. Assist me financially

Pictures below.
My phone camera is poor that's why it's not clear

Re: Pls Help Me.. Just Got My Medical Test Result Yesterday by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Hope on god

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Rationale Behind Using "Ma" & "Sir": Two Slave Words Used In Nigeria / Medical Diagnostic Equipment Available At Finlab Nigeria Limited / Masturbation And Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.