Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Will Fix APC Crisis, B'cos It's Reward System Ins Weakapc-hoping Nat'l Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fix APC Crisis, B'cos It's Reward System Ins Weakapc-hoping Nat'l Chair (210 Views)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Fix APC Crisis, B'cos It's Reward System Ins Weakapc-hoping Nat'l Chair by TGNEWS(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2020
An All Progressive Congress (APC) national figure Mr Sunny Sylvester Moniedafe said the party internally crisis is caused as a result of poor reward system to party loyal members.

He said over the years the ruling party does not compensate those that supported the party successes only to bring in opposing the party to enjoy in its glorious moment.

He revealed that the squabbles within the ruling party will soon be resolved because it has been identified as one of the main reasons members engage in an in-house feud.

Sunny who has a dream of becoming the national Chairman insisted that the party's major problem it is basically on its failure to carry all members along, especially those that have in one way or the other worked on making the party what it is.

Moniedafe in an interview while in Yola, Adamawa state during a meeting of Villanova Secondary School old students Association and maintained that APC remains the best party for Nigerians.

He revealed his intention to be the National Chairman of the party whose loyalty and supports has contributed to the party's Successes.

According to him, he made his decision for the National leadership of the Party is to make sure internal Democracy and unity of the party is sustained and the country another brand new leadership style because of the innovations ideas he will introduce.

"APC does not have a culture of compensating party members, the reward mechanism is totally zero, I don't really know what happened, but this one thing I'm sure of, if I become the national party leader, I will enforce reward and compensation to all loyal members.

" I will be a listener Man, I have been working for the party at different levels, at one point in time, I know exactly what I actually have to put in place and those things needed to make our party a system of reward," Sunny said

He continues to say that his vision of the party is for righteous, competence and wisdom in power that will make sure it stands the test of time and succeeded in all future elections.

(1) (Reply)

Floods: Kebbi Huge Setback For Food Production- Buhari / Is Democracy The Answer? -Daily Trust / 2023: Umahi Won’t Leave Uncompleted Project –commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.