Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law (326 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by RightChannel: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
The Shepherd of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has dismissed as dead on arrival the controversial Companies & Allied Matters Act (CAMA) recently passed into law by the Federal Governing.

The fiery servant of God stated that the Federal Government has no right to interfere in the affairs and running of churches in the Nigeria. He expressed his reservations on the controversial CAMA law at the 26th Anniversary of his yearly book of prophecies, Warnings to the Nations (WTN), held yesterday at the church headquarters in Lagos.

The celebration featured a public presentations of two of his latest books titled: “A Compendium of Ten Thousand & More Fulfilled Prophecies (a collection of divine signals from 1994-2020)’ and the 2020- 21 edition of “Warnings to the Nations.”

While responding to questions from journalists, the renowned Prophet used the opportunity to address the CAMA controversy in Nigeria and other developments across the nations of the world. He condemned what he described as government’s attempt at interfering in the affairs of churches in the country through the CAMA Law, and declared that he was ready to go on 300 days fasting and prayer to stop the law.

His words: “The government has made a mistake to poke nose into the affairs of churches in the country. The idea of church is divine. The CAMA Law can ruin the government because they want to fight God with the law. The government is yet to solve the problems of the nation. CAMA is dead on arrival. CAMA is a joke. I’m ready to go on 300 days prayer and fasting to fight CAMA Law.”

Ayodele continued: “Government does not know how my church supports 6,000 widows and other less privileged with food items, money and empowerment monthly and cannot pick administrative bills to interfere in the affairs of the church.” He heaped the blames of the government’s attempt at interfering in the affairs of churches in the country on the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), which he said is weak and not proactive.

The Primate said: “The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) needs a very strong and proactive leadership. Over the years, CAN leaders are stooges of the government. Why are the other fathers in the faith in this country not telling the truth to the government against CAMA? It is because of the stipends that they collect from the government.”

Read more Here:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/primate-ayodele-goes-on-300-day-fasting-to-stop-law/

Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by yanabasee1(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Lol...... Before his 300days fasting is over.... He'll be complying to the law by then......

My Church, My foot....

Church is the body of Christ and doesn't belong to any man....

If I ever congregate a church and the head of the fellowship claim my ownership... I'll 3xcuse myself and go to where I'll be seen as a God's own child.....
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by longetivity(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
ko necessary grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Attention seeking con artist.
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by judedwriter(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
300 day fasting for a change of law? shocked

If it were to hold soul winning miracles crusades all over africa, it will be understandable to me.
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Better, Light And Darkness Can't Work Together
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by RightChannel: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
longetivity:
ko necessary grin

How? Do you have contrary opinion
Re: Primate Ayodele Goes On 300-day Fasting To Stop Law by RightChannel: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Better, Light And Darkness Can't Work Together

Such is not the case during moon eclipse

(1) (Reply)

Pst Paul Enenche Finally Speaks After His Video On Daddyfreeze / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates 66th Birthday Today(photo) / Satan And His Angels Hurled Into The World This Full Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.