Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) (39710 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / Wike Signs Motion Derecognising Celestine Omehia As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Zizibest(f): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fathers of nation's indeed. Such irony
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
iddonla:
To those ladies who always pretend to be asleep but when you start removing their pants they will raise waist a bit to help you remove it nicely....... May God bless you abundantly

Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by banhammy: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Who is bankrolling this fight?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Education83: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
See touts that call themselves honourables and excellencies.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by SeekHim: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Have you followed the ABC of Salvation today?

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by brexit: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thugs of yesterday are today politicians

There is need to watch PDP Rivers State, they want to buy every person from other parties to claim that Rivers State is only a PDP state

They are going to fight more because as new members are coming old ones are losing relevance

Two things are involved money and gossip
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Openbusiness: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
iddonla:
To those ladies who always pretend to be asleep but when you start removing their pants they will raise waist a bit to help you remove it nicely....... May God bless you abundantly
LWKMD......I wonder why they always do that, I can relate 100%

Even when they want the thing badly they will still pretend and make you beg or force them.......Nigerian girls can form for Africa.

Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by olumide4christ: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
vixpal:
Nawa o, see PDP shamelessness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Xw2Ote3IA

And some people will tell us that PDP is far better than APC... jokers of the century!

Birds if the same feather...let them keep on deceiving themselves!
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by OPPPS: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Party of Tax collectors. Nothing good come from them
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by tesppidd: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
banhammy:
Who is bankrolling this fight?
Fani Kayode.

grin
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by tesppidd: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bahamas95:
LWKMD......I wonder why they always do that, I can relate 100%

Even when they want the thing badly they will still pretend and make you beg or force them.......Nigerian girls can form for Africa.
lol

You are saying the opposite of what he said.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Bellowcy: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is why we should not be voting touts into office. Don't give a thug any opportunity, he will always mess up
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Nasproperty: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by PrinceGallant: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
muykem:
Your eyes is not seeing well, a fight that can make a former governor of a state sustained injury.

And does that make it a "free for all"? I doubt if you have ever made your WASSCE
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by stayclearofme: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
pharmagba:
On a Sunday morning?
Why are they not in church?

If you aren't in the presence of God definitely, you are where the devil is lurking
Slave mentality! Na everybody be Christian?
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by stayclearofme: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Useless question. Instead of you to shut up and pass.
You should be the one to shut Up! Nairaland and insults, she only asked a question, if you can't give answer why not ignore her comment. You sound like one of them!
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by stayclearofme: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a blasphemy !!!!.
In a Christian state & on Sunday ?.
Blasphemy kwa? Your own go worst pass Sharia!
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by chegbe1104: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is River and portharcout boys na. It's normal. They are PDP and governor Wike trained tugs. When your governor is a confirmed tout, what do you expect from his boys!
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by contigiency(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
I am not surprise, it's their trade mark.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pindipin! Pindipin!! ...how many times did i call u?
This was your hallmark yesterday....that make you fall yakata from POWER!
Is this what u will use to wrestle power from APC?
most pf you are not better than mike Tyson and tugs ...ask FFK..nau
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
While I was in church playing drums, this guys were here fighting.
I wonder oh.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by BREYZ: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
stayclearofme:

You should be the one to shut Up! Nairaland and insults, she only asked a question, if you can't give answer why not ignore her comment. You sound like one of them!

Look at this sissy. Slowpoke.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by morris477(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oh! See lazy youth
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by abc115: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
While I was in church playing drums, this guys were here fighting.
I wonder oh.
dont lie
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by gift2xl: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
poverty mentality.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bunch of thieves
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by xest(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
pharmagba:
On a Sunday morning?
Why are they not in church?

If you aren't in the presence of God definitely, you are where the devil is lurking
Where they are is better than that your church.
Re: PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) by Magicians: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.