Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Try This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Try This!!! (312 Views)

Try This Method And You Will Never Remain Broke! / You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! / Are You A Reader? Try This And You Will Be Amazed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Do u know u can buy Airtime or Data HALF THE PRICE e.g N100 for N50....N200 for N100 and so on.

If you are a mobile money Agent, or an upcoming one, this app is suitable for you for maximum profits

If you are an individual, it is suitable for Airtime top up, Data Subscriptions, Bill payments, Cable Subscriptions, Transfers, etc.

Learn this and stop spending too much or earning little.

If you download the App I will show you and register for free, you will be given points to transact at a discounted amount of the normal price.

Aside this, transfer to all banks is free.

TRAINING IS FREE. I PROMISE, YOU WON'T PAY A DINE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Whatsapp: 08118646041 to get started and thank me later.
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
chidiwonda:
Do u know u can buy Airtime or Data HALF THE PRICE e.g N100 for N50....N200 for N100 and so on.

Learn this and stop spending too much on data/Airtime, cable subscriptions, bill payments and also turn it into a business.
Registration is absolutely free

If you download the App I will show you and register for free, you will be given points to transact at a discount amount of the normal price.

Whatsapp: 08118646041 to get started. It will cost you nothing.
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2020
A wonderful day
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good day
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shill on
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Good morning
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
chidiwonda:

If you are or interested in becoming a mobile money Agent, Learn this and stop spending too much or earning little on data/Airtime, cable subscriptions, bill payments, etc.

If you download the App I will show you and register for free, you will be given points to transact at a discount amount of the normal price.

I will also show you 100% trusted Apps and websites, where you can generate and print recharge cards with your smart phone and data

Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
A wonderful day
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Good Am
Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
chidiwonda:

If you are a mobile money Agent, or an upcoming one, this app is suitable for you for maximum profits

If you are an individual, it is suitable for Airtime top up, Data Subscriptions, Bill payments, Cable Subscriptions, Transfers, etc.

If you download the App I will show you and register for free, you will be given points to transact at a discounted amount of the normal price.

Re: Try This!!! by chidiwonda(f): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2020
chidiwonda:

(1) (Reply)

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. / Order For Your Baby Things At The Cheapest Price / Akin Alabi Reveals His Success Secret At Internet Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.