Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State (2170 Views)

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by investnow2013: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
From OZUBULU Eagle Eye Reporter
OUR PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT EKWUSIGO JUNCTION IS FEDERAL HIGHWAY

Accident happened this morning at Ekwusigo Junction when a Keke rider crossing from Udoji road to Atani road using the small pathway at the center of the two intersection was hit by oncoming Toyota RAV 4.

The car driven by a Catholic Priest with another Priest in the passenger's seat was driving at top speed. The Keke rider was blinded by a stationary heavy duty Julius Berger truck making it difficult for the Keke rider to see the full length of the road before crossing.

The car hit the Keke with the rider and a female passenger causing sever injury to them. The driver managed to avert more damages but not without damaging two motor cycles parked by road side before crashing into a makeshift shop by Udoji's filling station.

The Priest on wheel did not sustain any injury but the one in front who was not on seat belt complained of severe chest and waste pain. The damaged vehicles are parked at the filling station while the injured have been taken to the hospital at Nwafor Junction.

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by investnow2013: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Victims

1 Share

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by investnow2013: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Road

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Mutemenot(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very stupid keke driver, using the U-turn 3 poles away from that point has caused him a near death experience .
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by helinues: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lucky they are all alive.

Quick recovery to the injured one

1 Like

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by swiz123(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Most of these keke drivers have no license
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Vyzz: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Op is this one the spirit....

In Nollywood After the accident and somebody have died finish...

The spirit will now come out wearing white and nobody will see him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by helinues: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:

The car driven by a Catholic Priest with another Priest

Wtf
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kinda happy that no one died
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Mobi47(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
swiz123:
Most of these keke drivers have no license
that a very good point u raised. I wished they are properly licensed before de could drive

1 Like

Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Ahumanbeing: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
I pity the lady, the fault of others are hers to bear.
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by ThatFairGuy1: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Quick recovery to the injured. May God Almighty continue His protection on us
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by 3SDevLab: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by longetivity(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
wishing them Quick recoveries
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
The way some of these Keke people drives most times as if they left their lives at home before coming out.
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by eejo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
No Ambulance service and Zero Health Insurance. I pity Nigerians who are always involved in accidents because you are on your own.
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
So so bad, me if I enter ur ride be it Keke, bike or taxi if u drive anyhow I will just alight and give you money equivalent to how far you have brought me...
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by chizzypresh(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:

You sef
Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by JBiden: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm currently in Anambra and the way they drive here is scary.

The keke and those small korope drivers drive like they own the road.

Anytime I go from Onitsha to Awka via Old Road, I always wonder why these drivers are so impatient. With useless over taking and over speeding, you'll have your heart in your mouth the whole trip.

The most annoying is keke trying to overtake trailers and tippers while still shouting at the trailer driver that he's doing rubbish on the road.

(1) (Reply)

A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People / Osun Governorship Election Debate Live - Pdp Candidate Absent / Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Has Resigned From PDP, Set To Join Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.