Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People (2169 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
A govt that loves cows more than its citizens

Link : https://punchng.com/a-govt-that-loves-cows-more-than-

The link above was an opinion piece written by one Akinrinlola Olumide on March 3, 2021.

I have taken this piece to show the biases of Yoruba Media Against Fulani People.

In this opinion piece, the writer is a yoruba media operative and did a bad job in accusing the president and fulani people for insecurity in Oyo state.

First the writer, called the president Major General, an attempt to make the president look like an authoritarian in a democratic and civilian state like Nigeria.

The writer went further in showing the readers of what tribe the president is, know that this same writer will accuse you of tribalism if you play the tribe card but here is he playing the tribe card against the president.

The writer claimed the fulani herdmen are the cause of insecurity in various part of the country without giving evidences. While the writer accused fulani people of criminality, he went on to praise a criminal called Sunday Igboho who gave an ultimatum to Fulani people a hero, he prescribed Igboho as the law of the land even though we know he is a pdp political thug.

Now the article went further to criticize the inspector General of Police for giving an arrest warrant to Sunday Igboho even though he knows that Sunday Igboho is trying to create ethnic tension by telling fulani people to leave oyo state.

The writer then went on to criticize the president for condemning some yoruba leaders on their actions against fulani people.

I wont bore you with some of the false allegations of the writer against fulani people but those who are logical can clearly see that the opinion piece was literally a bias article to create a war on fulani people.

I just wanted to show the readers what yoruba media are doing to tarnish the image of fulani people.

The war is against the president but they have found a way to put in fulani people in their media wars forgetting that most of their actions stinks of hate and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
I'm tired of commenting on this terrorist thread
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by shadeze: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are also biased and tribalistic since you see no wrong in your kinsmen going about with cows and terrorising their host communities.

6 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
mallam let me tell you the truth, I'm a muslim like you, the issue is we are tired of fulani. Fulani cant be tamed especially those from Niger and outside Nigeria. They dont want peace but bloodshed

8 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:
mallam let me tell you the truth, I'm a muslim like you, the issue is we are tired of fulani. Fulani cant be tamed especially those from Niger and outside Nigeria. They dont want peace but bloodshed

Nobody is talking about religion here and also not all fulanis are muslims.

You are tired of fulanis because the yoruba media produce lies eveyday that incite violence against fulanis, accusing them of crimes without evidence
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by AmbaliJ: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:

Abeg tell am. The worst part is that these herdsmen atrocities have been ongoing for so long yet the security operatives refuse to protect the victims and bring the terrorists to book. It is as if the North wants the rest of the country to turn into a bandits and kidnapping den like theirs. We refuse to be held hostage in our own territory by a band of terrorists. For how long will they continue to rape, maim, and kill our farmers with impunity? Why can't Northerners like the Op ever see things from the farmer's perspective for once?

10 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Amaechi2023(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
I must confess yorubas are intelligent people and are good in trying to make things seems different from what it actually is.
we were here when dey destroyed their region during the endsars saga and later came online blaming the igbos for the destruction.
I'm telling you if you've been to the Southwest, more than any region in this country, you'll find the highest number of failed youths parading the streets as agberos forcefully exploiting motorist. only in the west
but over the years they've failed to innovate new strategies in their media antics..
still applying false media proposal and claims that they are the richest.
despite their level of exposure, no region owes it's teachers as much as the Southwest region.
even yahaya bello dey learn work for where ondo govt dey.
we blocked food supplies to their region and they've been parading the whole forum advising us on how we are going to loose instead of telling us how well they are surviving without us.

they can continue with their antics but the world has opened it's eyes to their cunning nature.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody is talking about religion here and also no all fulanis are muslims.

You are tired of fulanis because the yoruba media produce lies eveyday that incite violence against fulanis, accusing them of crimes without evidence

I personally know Fulani, i know what they can do, they were not violent like this before, i could remember as kid playing around their cows, plucking fruits from their orchard, i cant say the same of fulani now. even the local fulani among us are weary of the new ones.

They are no regard for farmers and will always aim to attack if you are trying to make peace. They are making our people unsafe. Do i want them to leave? The answer is yes

2 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by GamalNasser: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are not fooling anyone here..every sensible Nigerian knows Buhari has a soft spot for the bandits

4 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Amaechi2023(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:
the traders in Oyo market whose goods and house were destroyed, were they too fulanis selling tomatoes??

even in enough, herdsmen are being attacked and no one in the north is complaining apart from miyeti Allah..but the attack on innocent traders twice in the west is totally unacceptable.
u did it during the end Sars saga and now you've done it again.

what justifies it.
any tribal misfortune is an avenue to steal, is it that your people no longer have alternative source of livelihood other than looting?

1 Like

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I must confess yorubas are intelligent people and are good in trying to make things seems different from what it actually is.
we were here when dey destroyed their region during the endsars saga and later came online blaming the igbos for the destruction.
I'm telling you if you've been to the Southwest, more than any region in this country, you'll find the highest number of failed youths parading the streets as agberos forcefully exploiting motorist. only in the west
but over the years they've failed to innovate new strategies in their media antics..
despite their level of exposure, no region owes it's teachers as much as the Southwest region.
we blocked food supplies to their region and they've been parading the whole forum advising us on how we are going to loose instead of telling us how well they are surviving without us.

they can continue with their antics but the world has opened it's eyes to their cunning nature.
bursted... another Northerner with ibo moniker.....

10 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Dong2: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The link above was an opinion piece written by one Akinrinlola Olumide on March 3, 2021.

I have taken this piece to show the biases of Yoruba Media Against Fulani People.

In this opinion piece, the writer is a yoruba media operative and did a bad job in accusing the president and fulani people for insecurity in Oyo state.

First the writer, called the president Major General, an attempt to make the president look like an authoritarian in a democratic and civilian state like Nigeria.

The writer went further in showing the readers of what tribe the president is, know that this same writer will accuse you of tribalism if you play the tribe card but here is he playing the tribe card against the president.

The writer claimed the fulani herdmen are the cause of insecurity in various part of the country without giving evidences. While the writer accused fulani people of criminality, he went on to praise a criminal called Sunday Igboho who gave an ultimatum to Fulani people a hero, he prescribed Igboho as the law of the land even though we know he is a pdp political thug.

Now the article went further to criticize the inspector General of Police for giving an arrest warrant to Sunday Igboho even though he knows that Sunday Igboho is trying to create ethnic tension by telling fulani people to leave oyo state.

The writer then went on to criticize the president for condemning some yoruba leaders on their actions against fulani people.

I wont bore you with some of the false allegations of the writer against fulani people but those who are logical can clearly see that the opinion piece was literally a bias article to create a war on fulani people.

I just wanted to show the readers what yoruba media are doing to tarnish the image of fulani people.

The war is against the president but they have found a way to put in fulani people in their media wars forgetting that most of their actions stinks of hate and tribalism.

You lack reasonable mind!
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Amaechi2023(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Samson0599:

bursted... another Northerner with ibo moniker.....
so a northerner can't support Amaechi for president??.
you must be delluded..
check my profile and see if Ive ever hidden my identity..
rubbish..
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Op what d guy wrote is nothing but the truth..why are you Fulanis so heartless like this? So it cool for Fulanis to be kidnapping people up and down and raping people wives and daughter. You see it as a right for your cows to eat peoples'crops .Just know that Buhari will not be in power forever. Una people just spoil this country for us till we no longer want to be together anymore.. Imagine a country without roaming herdsmen....

6 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:

I personally know Fulani, i know what they can do, they were not violent like this before, i could remember as kid playing around their cows, plucking fruits from their orchard, i cant say the same of fulani now. even the local fulani among us are weary of the new ones.

They are no regard for farmers and will always aim to attack if you are trying to make peace. They are making our people unsafe. Do i want them to leave? The answer is yes

You can't say about them now because the yoruba media have started playing a game of divide and conquer because a fulani president is in power.
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by bet9ja(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What a beautiful write up about the atrocity and the backups given to the fulanis headsmen by this Terrorist government of the dullard general.
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Akanbiedu(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Why don't you just concentrate on making Amaechi the next president. Abi una think say una no go need Yoruba votes, idiot.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by overall90: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
I remember some years ago during one of the Biafra sit at home commemorative day, how Buhari sent the army and they shot at people in Aba,I mean people who were just sitting at their homes but here we have a group of individuals blocking federal highway, not government agencies but private individuals, thereby preventing legitimate movements of goods and services and yet the government could not deploy the security agencies but rather chose to engage them in negotiations and 'ransom' payment.
It is well with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Akanbiedu(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:

True even the localized ones we know are afraid of their imported terrorists from Niger, Benin, Chad and CAR. Foreign Fulanis must go.

1 Like

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Akanbiedu(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the traders in Oyo market whose goods and house were destroyed, were they too fulanis selling tomatoes??

even in enough, herdsmen are being attacked and no one in the north is complaining apart from miyeti Allah..but the attack on innocent traders twice in the west is totally unacceptable.

what justifies it.
any tribal misfortune is an avenue to steal, is it that your people no longer have alternative source of livelihood other than looting?

Superbold, ignore this modafuka. He is just a notice-me thinking snitching will help Amaechi in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Don't forget Benue media and Mali media and Central African Republic media, are you getting the memo?
Mr man, you come from a very violent tribe, a tribe that belongs on the set of Mad Max 1, you got a piece of Nigeria (tribal lands) through violence,
You only respect whoever matches your violence with even more gory violence,

Unfortunately it always takes too long for the people to wake up to your wickedness, by then they have already been displaced,

5 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Don't forget Benue media and Mali media and Central African Republic media, are you getting the memo?
Mr man, you come from a very violent tribe, a tribe that belongs on the set of Mad Max 1, you got a piece of Nigeria (tribal lands) through violence,
You only respect whoever matches your violence with even more gory violence,

Unfortunately it always takes too long for the people to wake up to your wickedness, by then they have already been displaced,

stop spreading lies, yoruba media will never tell the truth about attacks of farmers on fulani herdmen, they always want to give the one sided stories that suits their agenda.

Did the yoruba media report that Thirty Fulani children and women were killed during the attacks in Numan villages by suspected Bachama farmers

also do you understand french to under what is going in Mali and CAR or you are just bluffing?
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by donmixc: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
this op de vex oooo, he have been fighting South west like a wounded lion grin cheesy
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:

what justifies it.

Another BMC cow on the loose! You no see person support, na Amaechi you come support... Amaechi wey Wike no allow get 5k votes that year. Awon eeyan Victor giadem

1 Like

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:

what justifies it.

i know you are ipob member, both yoruba and hausa suffer loss in shasha, may we never witness it again. now take ur ogbono to alaigbo

1 Like

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Obamaofusa: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't say about them now because the yoruba media have started playing a game of divide and conquer because a fulani president is in power.

You have really lost it.So na Yoruba media cause insecurity and killed farmers in their farms even killing 70 in Benue where there was mass burial.

Your Fulani king,Sultan had already said out of 10 criminals arrested for criminalities,7 are Fulanis.He is also a Yoruba media,abi?

God will judge all of you for the lives you have taken all over the country.

4 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

the fulani president (Buhari) lazy reaction and attitude to the issue is even a complicit. I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
The average Fulani is a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer, Miyetti Allah is a terrorist organization. President Buhari is not my problem, by 2023 he’ll retire to Daura cool
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You have really lost it.So na Yoruba media cause insecurity and killed farmers in their farms even killing 70 in Benue where there was mass burial.

Your Fulani king,Sultan had already said out of 10 criminals arrested for criminalities,7 are Fulanis.He is also a Yoruba media,abi?

God will judge all of you for the lives you have taken all over the country.

the one sided news you get from yoruba media is affecting you

how about 70 fulani children killed by extremist in jos and Benue state which the yoruba media never reported

God can not judge fulanis when they protect their lives and assets from evil people who are out to destroy them.
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by GOVERNMENT2: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:
WHAT HAS BEING A MUSLIM GOT TO DO WITH THIS shocked
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
WHAT HAS BEING A MUSLIM GOT TO DO WITH THIS shocked

so that you will not serve me pork
Re: A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People by GOVERNMENT2: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:

so that you will not serve me pork
SHUT UP, YOU WANT HIM TO PITY YOY BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY SOUTH WEST ARE NOT UNITED IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini / Thousands Of Herdsmen With AK47 Invade Ondo State / HISTORY - January 15 1966 Coup: Why They Called It An Igbo Coup — Mbazulike Amec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.