Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Discount On Bridal Hair And Makeup - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Discount On Bridal Hair And Makeup (471 Views)

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Bridal Hair And Makeup by bukit05(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Promo!!! Promo!!! Promo!!!
You don’t want to miss this awoof. Bridal hair and makeover for 20k. Ibadan only. If your are outside Ibadan Terms and conditions apply. If u are interested you can reach me through my mail. I will send you my works on WhatsApp.
Re: Discount On Bridal Hair And Makeup by bukit05(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
You cannot afford to miss this. Am here for you.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Biggest Skincare Brand, Goldenlitz Organics & Spa Ends 2021 With Mega Even / TBE Event Planners Discount Wedding Package / Why Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.