Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award (17364 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award / Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Lamasta(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Peacefulguy90: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Lewandowski iiiiiiiii
Them need to give this guy that ballon d'or

I still dey talk am
I shock when this guy score five goals within nine minutes

I know my niggarzz here Will be saying how is that possible.....
Don't worry......I know alot of real niggarrrz here will quote you all and tell you the exact date it happened
I can vividly remember the match,it's against weder Bremen
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by K4daniel: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
The best striker in the world.

Well deserved award for him.

Osimen should follow his steps, and I See him winning the best player in Italy and African footballer in the future. He is still young and has the pace.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Ayo2004: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't know when only goals became a criteria for determining world best player....the main reason y lewandowski scored so many goals is as a result of the vibrant midfielders that created so many chances,I understand that if there were to be ballon d'or this year,he would be likely to win it as he won so many trophies but still,goals is not the only criteria used for determining world best
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
This guy is not only Handsome but Generous as well off field. He is not a stingy player and has a eye for goal. Who says Bundesliga ain't tough? I remember Frankfurt trashed them and later they overtrashed Frankfurt back again. The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by bigstan11787(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
As much as I feicitate with him but...I have issues with player of the year award..its more of highest goal scorer now and not about the play.... Back then...mid fielders were winning best player of the year award....now its very difficult to see a midfielder ..because its now almost basically decided by numbers if goal scored.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Romeo1999: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
He deserves it
Well done
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Havertz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Well deserve
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by oyeb15: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
World Best 2020 but d corruption in FIFA will not allow him cos the stakes and franchise has been bought by d Penaldos and Messies.

same as what they did to Diego Milito .

The media are heavily paid to hype Ronaldo. Lewandoski is far better than Ronaldo. Remember when he scored 4 goals against Ronaldo Madrid.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by DaddyMorenike: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:
congrats, he deserve all individual awards this season, even europe best, Caf best, south american best and Asian best join..
he was miles ahead of others and i think all strikers needs past questions on goal scoring from lewa...
too bad no ballon d or this year because he would win it easily and even the other nominees would even vote for him..
remember his fist goal against Chelsea in dt 2nd leg, d p.k he scored, his face n eyes was fixed at the left all tru and still he perfectly placed d kick to his right...who does that??
i does it.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
What did Muller win??
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by paulolee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
i does it.
u does it for streets football wey no get VAR abi?? no wori jus continue, the world go watch u one day
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
There’s nothing spectacular about Lewandoski.

He just scores goals and that’s all...
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by megastu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have known and followed this guy for long.

There was a particular match this guy scored 6 goals. A real goal machine!
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Lewandowski iiiiiiiii
Them need to give this guy that ballon d'or

I still dey talk am
I shock when this guy score five goals within nine minutes

I know my niggarzz here Will be saying how is that possible.....
Don't worry......I know alot of real niggarrrz here will quote you all and tell you the exact date it happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by SUPERPACK: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Peacefulguy90:
I can vividly remember the match,it's against weder Bremen
No, Wolfsburg.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Sameercarter(m): 3:56am On Aug 31, 2020
oyeb15:
World Best 2020 but d corruption in FIFA will not allow him cos the stakes and franchise has been bought by d Penaldos and Messies.

same as what they did to Diego Milito .

The media are heavily paid to hype Ronaldo. Lewandoski is far better than Ronaldo. Remember when he scored 4 goals against Ronaldo Madrid.
don’t forget when Ronaldo scored 6 goals against lewandowski’s Bayern ��
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by dfrost: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2020
eni4real:
What did Muller win??

Mueller is not really concerned about individual accolades, if you really know him well.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by dfrost: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2020
SonOfAfonja:
There’s nothing spectacular about Lewandoski.

He just scores goals and that’s all...

That is exactly what makes him spectacular: goals.

He's a striker. That's his JD. And he delivers.
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Globalsailor: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
dfrost:

Mueller is not really concerned about individual accolades, if you really know him well.
He is an underrated guy!!

He has already lived up to the 'Muller' name!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘we Need To Believe’ –guinea-bissau Boss Vows To Go For Win Against Super Eagles / The Spirit Of Marathon Running (Pic) / Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.