Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt (2152 Views)

Akpabio May Bring About The Downfall Of This Govt With His Careless Talks / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by SIONKPO1(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Xavfra:

STFU.....transparent MAGBUEKWEGI onu gi......

Is it the churches in Nigeria or the ones in another planet
Where is your fact?stop arguing like a bush person
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Where is your fact?stop arguing like a bush person

Where's yours
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by Miracle1991: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Afolabimills:
the mosque is use to hide weapon for terrorist
yes, then let the mosque and the church be regulated by the government. Why are we afraid? Or is there something our pastors hiding?
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by aribisala0(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Afolabimills:
don't worry very soon bullhari will pass a law that will tell u how to make love with ur wife ur children will be controlled by the govt on obeying the govt the churches pay tax n it's stops there but let me once again assure u people that supports this evil clueless govt soon all this will be over
Do you have anything rational to say on the matter?
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by capatainrambo: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

do UK government supervise how u spend your church money ...yes or no
does nigeria give Grant's yo churches yes or know ?

Zombies re known to ask stupid qwestions so I'm not shocked undecided
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by FearGodinall: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:

do UK government supervise how u spend your church money ...yes or no
. I am sure you are one of the children of the terriorst,did you read what he wrote at all? . The UK government gave grants to qualifying charity organizations which the churches fall into so, based on this, being backed by law the government would want to know but in the case of Nigeria,did you read any such provision of grants? Had in anytime the government of Nigeria giving grants to charity organizations,by extension,to churches in Nigeria? So how will control what you don't have any input?

Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by FearGodinall: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
yes, then let the mosque and the church be regulated by the government. Why are we afraid? Or is there something our pastors hiding?
. You are trying to be clever by half, down in the north, their government build them mosques so clamour for the regulate them not the church of the Living God.
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by FearGodinall: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
When America & Britain were begging Nigeria to go easy on Homosexes did we bulge? General Overseers want to run churches like businesses for profit, but don’t want to be regulated like a business?
. I can't comprehend how this children of the terriorst reason, if at all the government want to regulate churches in curtailing financial crime,is registrai of CAC and the minister of trade and investment the right agencies to fighting financial crimes? No wonder Islam is associated with terriorsts. So I'm your own imagination the best way to fight crime is to over the board of trustees abi?
Re: CAMA LAW:For Those Comparing The Uk Govt With Nigerian Govt by Miracle1991: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
FearGodinall:
. You are trying to be clever by half, down in the north, their government build them mosques so clamour for the regulate them not the church of the Living God.
iam a Christian but I can't cover for hypocrites. I hope you didn't forget the church build by Peter obi, Dino melaye etc. Mind you, building a house of God by government is not a crime.

Salary Scale Of The Nigerian Police Force. So Shameful / Another Attempt To Remove BOB Fails As APC Excos Boo Governor Out Of Meetings / All The Tribes In Southeast Nigeria