Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO (2119 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
THIS IS A THROWBACK VIDEO OF NNAMDI KANU PROMISING TO GO TO ABUJA AND RETURN WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI'S HEAD. MIND YOU HE WAS ALREADY VIOLATING HIS BAIL CONDITION JUST BY BEING IN THIS CROWD. THESE ARE PART OF THE EVIDENCES TO BE COMPILED IN COURT, I WONDER THE KIND OF PRESIDENT THAT WOULD'NT ARREST A MAN THREATENNING TO BEHEAD HIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CsUj1bcZM

6 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chest beater, just like his online piglets.

He is in Abuja now begging DSS to transfer him to Kuje prison. grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
All talk, no might

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by coolitempa(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
NK .... always talking without using his brain. The fo0l suffers from verbal diarrhoea.

16 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by Mangekyo: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
No IPOB in this thread?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu boy buhari is not his president and buhari is not my president, you are a shameless boy and yes I don't support some things I see in ipob now but I won't support one nigeria or the fulanis, all of you are the same, you are just like ipob
Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
Chest beater, just like his online piglets.

He is in Abuja now begging DSS to transfer him to Kuje prison. grin grin

See your life, your Ijaw people are slaves and you are here jacking off over ipob issues, them swear gi you? Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by Throwback: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
A certain Gidgiddy will come and tell you that a man who reminded his followers that they are under oath to burn down the country if he is arrested on his next court date, is not a terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

There is nothing wrong with what kanu said,buhari is a killer and a criminal, period, ever since you joined apc your reasoning is messed up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
The bastard terrorist NNK has nothing upstairs unfortunately his gullible followers are as foolish as Nnamdi himself

15 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
I guess he's gone to Abuja, remain to behead Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by kestolove95(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ndi dot miscreant

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
fenibak:

See your life, your Ijaw people are slaves and you are here jacking off over ipob issues, them swear gi you? Tueh!
oh, I'm scared of ipob military might grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

There is nothing that you would say that would justify the killing of 28 people at Kanu's House, unarmed people, the police or the dss should have made the arrest and not the army, do you even know how the law work? I guess not, anyways even the police and the dss are killers just like the civilian killing machine aka the Nigerian army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
PIMPAR:

Use your sense for once. Nnamdi is telling to attack military formation while he was busy sleeping with prostitute in UK
no, he has armored tanks ready to destroy Nigeria grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:

Now you sound like a kid without pants playing in the oil filled creeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
IPoB ehhh.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
no, he has armored tanks ready to destroy Nigeria grin

Lol
This one is definitely made at Ochanja/ upper Iweka

7 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gotcha

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
fenibak:

Now you sound like a kid without pants playing in the oil filled creeks
what is stopping these fighter jets.

Did they miss road on their way to Aso rock?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
fenibak:

There is nothing that you would say that would justify the killing of 28 people at Kanu's House, unarmed people, the police or the dss should have made the arrest and not the army, do you even know how the law work? I guess not, anyways even the police and the dss are killers just like the civilian killing machine aka the Nigerian army
128 were killed at Kanu house not 28.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
what is stopping these fighter jets.

Did they miss road on their way to Aso rock?
Those fighter jets were already in Abuja waiting for instruction from our supleme leader

10 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
PIMPAR:

Those fighter jets were already in Abuja waiting to instruction from our supleme leader
I heard Ipob airline is in Onitsha airport, ready to carry civilians away cos the fight will be bloody.

I'm so scared, this NK mean business cry

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
I heard Ipob airline is in Onitsha airport, ready to carry civilians away cos the fight will be bloody.

I'm so scared, this NK mean business
You are 100% right.
We are only awaiting signal from our supplem leader

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by richmond500: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Miscreants avoiding the thread

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
The IPoB terrorists don't seem not to have network.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by enemybulldozer(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Throwback:
A certain Gidgiddy will come and tell you that a man who reminded his followers that they are under oath to burn down the country if he is arrested on his next court date, is not a terrorist.
If Kanu is a terrorist, what do we now call a government that is aiding, sponsoring and supporting miyetti Allah aka Fulani terrorist herdsmen??

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by enemybulldozer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
PIMPAR:
The bastard terrorist NNK has nothing upstairs unfortunately his gullible followers are as foolish as Nnamdi himself
What you just said is also applicable to any moronic being that is a proud nigga-arean.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by enemybulldozer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
cry
PIMPAR:

Use your sense for once. Nnamdi is telling to attack military formation while he was busy sleeping with prostitute in UK
Where is your proof??

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by Dymaco(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Another cry and ranting. We are winning this war. Ipob giving them sleepless night back to back. Op will soon commit suicide. If person no dey talk about you, then you are not doing well.
Stay out of sniper, na final stage of depression u dey enter

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Abuja And Behead Buhari Throw Back Of Nnamdi Kanu Rally - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
fenibak:

Because you're not open minded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Akassa Raid; on this day 29th January 1895 / Prof Akintoye Writes Buhari, Says Yoruba People Want To Officially Leave Nigeria / Peter Obi: From Sam Omatseye To Segun Ayobolu, The Dangerous Beat Goes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.