Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls (10085 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by money121(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ok
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
We already know the evil ones arming thugs for Edo election, they're the ones who have refused to campaign, just banking on thugs to rig them in
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
Ogbane

This ur damn niggarr is stale already undecided
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Eriokanmi: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
We know some of them are coming from lagos and we wish them luck. I wish their parents would warn them, if only they'd listen cos they'd regret their action
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Coronavirus1: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
IMASTEX:

Same for the youths that wouldn't asked about the politicians children to join them. Meanwhile, since there is failure in intelligent policing to prevent & arrest crimes Mr. IGP is quick to sing like a bird to hide his excuse later.
Yes same to the foolish lazy youths who refuse to use their brain to allow politicians children to be in front

1 Like

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Confirmedzombie: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obasek is ready to shed blood to remain in power.

What a desperate man but unfortunately he will lost the election.

Obasek cannot won the election. Igbos have led Obasek to doom.

Very useless set of pugs and idiots.

1 Like

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Evercurious(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Now you know. Get to work.. wetin you want make we do?
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by tesseract: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
That's the hand work of Ugly Obaseki and Shuibu. They knew they don't stand a chance in wining the upcoming election, they are Arming thugs that will help them destabilise the election. But the people of Edo State are wiser now. Every votes must be counted and protected. One million Obaseki and Shuibu, can not defeat Pastor İze Iyamu.

God bless Oshiomole.
If obaseki is ugly, Oshiomole is what exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Oizee(f): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:
Now you know. Get to work.. wetin you want make we do?
I don't understand him
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by sulaak(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is why Nigeria must reform the police. Shouldn't the useless IGP be enforcing the law by arresting criminal politician.

The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has raised the alarm over the ongoing arming and movement of thugs by politicians in preparation for the governorship elections in Edo and Ondo states.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Ategberoson(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
IGP should start making arrest through smart investigation and not crying out

these people love to abandoned their responsibility and be chanting crabs
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Eriokanmi: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Must serving people cause problem if truly one wants to serve?
Whoever that's tired of living can volunteer to be armed
ize-iyamu is not planning to serve. They've borrowed a lot to campaign hence the act of desperation to gain power but e no go work. I wish those thugs luck. One thing is certain, edolites know themselves so spotting a stranger is easy. We've asked our people to start identifying strange faces from this weekend onwards. We are not handing over anyone caught snatching ballot boxes to the police. They'd wish they were never born. I and my uncle were returning to base from lagos after attending a function at ketu the day osun was conducting governorship elections. We met over 25 buses loaded with people who appeared looked like thugs heading towards ibadan chanting as they were going that early morning. We exited via sagamu and headed to benin. I doubt if the opposition parties in the osun knew about this.

The following day when we tuned to channelstv and watched the burning of collation centres and ballot box snatching with police fabricating stories that they shot at the suspected thugs coming towards the colaltiom centre they were manning and the bullet incidentally hit a generator grin grin which caught fire and burned down the collation centre grin, we weren't caught by surprise. No ballot box snatcher will be handed over to the police, I reiterate.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by ThatFairGuy1: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
ize-iyamu is not planning to serve. They've borrowed a lot to campaign hence the act of desperation to gain power but e no go work. I wish those thugs luck. One thing is certain, edolites know themselves so spotting a stranger is easy. We've asked our people to start identifying strange faces from this weekend onwards. We are not handing over anyone caught snatching ballot boxes to the police. They'd wish they were never born. I and my uncle were returning to base from lagos after attending a function at ketu the day osun was conducting governorship elections. We met over 25 buses loaded with people who appeared looked like thugs heading towards ibadan chanting as they were going that early morning. We exited via sagamu and headed to benin. I doubt if the opposition parties in the osun knew about this.

The following day when we tuned to channelstv and watched the burning of collation centres and ballot box snatching with police fabricating stories that they shot at the suspected thugs coming towards the colaltiom centre they were manning and the bullet incidentally hit a generator grin grin which caught fire and burned down the collation centre grin, we weren't caught by surprise. No ballot box snatcher will be handed over to the police, I reiterate.
Okay. Let the people's voice be heard anyway.
Besides, you are partisan with your submission
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Okay. Let the people's voice be heard anyway.
Besides, you are partisan with your submission
im voting obaseki. Im not hiding it sir and had he remained in the apc, he would have still been my candidate. Im voting personality and not party. I did same to oshiomohle and same obaseki in the past and If you call that being partisan, isokai
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by arsenal33: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
seguno2:

The IGP should stop wailing already and get cracking.
Was he employed for wailing purposes, or to work for results?
If care is not taken, he will soon be saying that he is shocked and blaming everyone else, like his boss in Aso Rock.
If he doesn't inform you, you will complain more
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Openbusiness: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by BigBizzy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why is he telling us? He's job is to prevent such from happening.

Is like these people, all of them dey the same WhatsApp group
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Ratedgang: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
Ogbane
Ogbeni message me....
You must be a real niggarrr....I go drop Nord email and password for you
. I think say u dey osho camp. If you no be ogbe boy then you ain’t a real niggarrrrr
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mr police officer,is it your duty to raise an alarm or to arrest the culprit and prosecute them?
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by bigcasava1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
APC make una prepare this time is not gonna be funny
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by lagosrd: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Samsimple:

PUNCH

Keep fooling yourself, mention the political party. If there could be reprisal attack it equally means that should be APC and PDP will not also fold their hands. If the IG doesn't act fast against these APC people they will soil his good works and he may be made the scape goat for the outing
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Ajimusty2: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
That's the hand work of Ugly Obaseki and Shuibu. They knew they don't stand a chance in wining the upcoming election, they are Arming thugs that will help them destabilise the election. But the people of Edo State are wiser now. Every votes must be counted and protected. One million Obaseki and Shuibu, can not defeat Pastor İze Iyamu.

God bless Oshiomole.
I pity who no pity u.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by passiveincome01: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by kolade560: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Politicians are funny people. is it by force to serve the people ,if not for the money swallowing affinity and corrupt tendencies that makes them Cinderella..
thief's. If u go die on 19 sept or 10 Oct for any politician, let us use u for money ritual now abeg..
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by kolade560: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
No monopoly of violence. Didn't they snatch ballot boxes in Amuwo Odofin Lagos where PDP was clearly winning?

Oh! You want APC to import and use machineries while PDP siddon look? Later people would start hailing Oshiomole as a political guru instead of seeing him as a thug and criminal?

Obaseki 4+4, carry go! E sure for you!!!!!!!

Same thing happened in Ekiti and Osun where oshi omo ole masterminded the rigging when PDP clearly won. some miscreants will prefer to hail that thug rather than rebuke his politics of coercion.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by NSK4U(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
No shaking.....

I'm quite confident that Obaseki and Aketi will have another 4years to complete their tenure.

It's not a crime for them to finish what they started.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Godons1: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
tesseract:

If obaseki is ugly, Oshiomole is what exactly? grin

Oshiomole is as Handsome as Chris Brown, while Ugly Obaseki is as Ugly as Mr Ibu. grin grin grin grin grin

See for yourself. grin

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Sermwell(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
sulaak:

This is why Nigeria must reform the police. Shouldn't the useless IGP be enforcing the law by arresting criminal politician.

You mean he should arrest the same criminals that ensured his appointment??
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by iokpebholo: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
No monopoly of violence. Didn't they snatch ballot boxes in Amuwo Odofin Lagos where PDP was clearly winning?

Oh! You want APC to import and use machineries while PDP siddon look? Later people would start hailing Oshiomole as a political guru instead of seeing him as a thug and criminal?

Obaseki 4+4, carry go! E sure for you!!!!!!!
God bless u my brother, imagine what happened in Amuwo Odofin Lagos where thugs invaded polling units on d instruction of d bullon van crook and set ablaze ballot boxes and yet some mumu will still tell us he is d best person to Move this nation forward
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Bigchristo: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
niyisky:
Nigerian elections...always a do or die affair kiss
why not arrest those suspected behind this? That’s your job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

March 8th Initiative "Friends Of Prof" Yemi Osinbajo Announces 2022 Programme / Polls: PANDEF Says INEC Raised Doubts About Its Sincerity / GEJ To Send Birth Control Bill To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.