Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls (10082 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by ProfAmaben(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
God bless u my brother, imagine what happened in Amuwo Odofin Lagos where thugs invaded polling units on d instruction of d bullon van crook and set ablaze ballot boxes and yet some mumu will still tell us he is d best person to Move this nation forward

The jagaban of criminals can never become president in his entire life. He is a known convicted criminal in the US and a Heroine druggie. He is also a life waster as he has killed several politicians, kindly research Funsho Williams. In a nutshell, he's just wasting his looted fund if he's dreaming of becoming the Nigerian president.
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by okuta007: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
That's the hand work of Ugly Obaseki and Shuibu. They knew they don't stand a chance in wining the upcoming election, they are Arming thugs that will help them destabilise the election. But the people of Edo State are wiser now. Every votes must be counted and protected. One million Obaseki and Shuibu, can not defeat Pastor İze Iyamu.

God bless Oshiomole.

and the FAKE PASTOR ACID POURER OF AN ALHAJI CULTIST who wants the "lions and the tigers who are so dangerous that they will deliver their wards- and move to other wards and even other local government areas" on election day where movement of citizens is fully restricted to their ward is the candidate of peace, abi? UNA EYES GO SOON CLEAR!!!! grin
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by deeva2: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na the senseless youths wey politicians go use I pity pass
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by EmperorFred: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
Ogbane
Ogbeni message me....
You must be a real niggarrr....I go drop Nord email and password for you
Boss, teach me yahoo
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Nasproperty: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by tesseract: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:

Oshiomole is as Handsome as Chris Brown, while Ugly Obaseki is as Ugly as Mr Ibu. grin grin grin grin grin

See for yourself. grin
What grade of igbo are you on right now? grin grin grin
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Godons1: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
okuta007:

and the FAKE PASTOR ACID POURER OF AN ALHAJI CULTIST who wants the "lions and the tigers who are so dangerous that they will deliver their wards- and move to other wards and even other local government areas" on election day where movement of citizens is fully restricted to their ward is the candidate of peace, abi? UNA EYES GO SOON CLEAR!!!! grin

Trash.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is a gonner. grin grin

Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Giftsketches18(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Need an advertiser for your business?? CHECK In here...
Are you looking for that captivating catchphrase to leave your audience stunned and inquisitive??Well then you're definitely in the right place, with Paramountgift Advert Agency you get the best professionally crafted adverts to suite your business organization at ridiculously subsidized rates.

ADVERT PLATFORMS AVAILABLE
Social Media:
✓ Twitter
✓ Facebook
✓ WhatsApp
✓ Nairaland
✓ YouTube ×

Pay Per Click Ads ×
Blog Ads ×

EXPECTATIONS

• Get to have one-on-one conversations with your own customised advertiser
• State your business category
• Name your product
• Negotiate proceedings
   and voila!!
YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. 

To know more, contact us at:
igift6445@gmail.com
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by okuta007: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:

Trash.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is a gonner. grin grin

you are entitled to your own opinion and do realize - mad people have opinions too - so take a hike!!!! grin
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Nanavati(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
4+4
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Patojargz: 5:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbane
Ogbeni message me....

Drop 4 me too. I need am badly
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by lordmayor4(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbane
Ogbeni message me....

I don't know why bro but your name was revealed to me this morning....
I'll advise that you be careful with anything and everything you're gonna do today...
Shalom
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by pragna01: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2020
In Present Scenario, being able to speak English is crucial for both career success and social success. here we learn how to speak confidently and correctly. we provide an excellent training on learning the language with different and excellent methods. English Speaking Course Online
Re: IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls by Jsabigi: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020
what about His Thugs that they have been paying him to deploy? just because someone refused to give him money for the rigging, he is trying to call the person out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government / What Is The Difference Between A University Degree And A Military Degree? / N21bn Donation Legal, PDP Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.