Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Who Is The Yoruba Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Yoruba Leader? (1012 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by komando7(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
Is it Fashola, or Alao Akala. These are Yoruba heavy weigths, but who is the Yoruba leader amongst them.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
Must Yorubas have just one leader? Yorubaland is not North Korea, you know.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by wesley80(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
The ACN has got the ears and hearts of the Yoruba's so its Safe to assume its that Jaguda with a sagging mouth called Tinubu.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by rebranded(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
None of the above

When Becomrichn is there, our one leader!
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by OAM4J: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
Who is the leader of the Hausas, Igbo, Kanuri, Ijaw, Urobo, Itsekiri etc ?

When you give me the answer to that, I will tell you the Yoruba leader.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by AndreUweh(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
rebranded:

None of the above

When Becomrichn is there, our one leader!
Definitely not becomerich.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Becomrichn: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh an igboman trying to tell us who should lead the yorubas. you make me laugh.

OAM4J, you see each group in nigeria has different culture. every igbo man is a king of his yard. that why you see the way igbo build houses. when igbo tell you abroad. they are eze. and you find too many people making that claim. is because every igboman is obi or eze of his yard.

Yoruba culture is different. OAM4J. you can not compare yorubaland with others places.

you see, look at this pictures of lagos state school and look at ota. and you would know why we are taken over leadership from people who have rob our people.

OAM4J you can not rob a people and steal from them and claim you are thier leaders. look my friend. Do you know what is called OLE in yorubaland. OLE is a thief.

It is Abomination under Yoruba culture for a thief to be leader.  And you cant rob the Yoruba people and claim you want to be Yoruba leader OAM4J.

We own the next generation of Yoruba children a better life. and the only way we can do this is to take over the leadership and remove criminals from power.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Chyz2: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
Jason says Tinubu is the yoruba leader. Do you agree with that?
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by AndreUweh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Becomerich, I know your policy, which is to be the leader of Dahomey, Yorubaland, Edo, Itsekiri and Urhobo/Isoko.
Am not sure you are interested in leading the Yoruba.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by AndreUweh(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Jason says Tinubu is the yoruba leader. Do you agree with that?
HID Awolowo
Obasanjo
Tinubu.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by OAM4J: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2011
Becomrichn:

Andre Uweh an igboman trying to tell us who should lead the yorubas. you make me laugh.

OAM4J, you see each group in nigeria has different culture. ever igbo man is a king of his yard. that why you see the way igbo build houses. when igbo tell you abroad. they are eze. and you find too many people making that claim. is because every igboman is obi or eze of his yard.

Yoruba culture is different. OAM4J. you can not compare yorubaland with others places.

you see, look at this pictures of lagos state school and look at ota. and you would know why we are taken over leadership from people who have rob our people.

OAM4J you can not rob a people and steal from them and claim you are thier leaders. look my friend. Do you know what is called OLE in yorubaland. OLE is a thief.

It is Abomination under Yoruba culture for a thief to be King.  And you cant rob the Yoruba people and claim you want to be Yoruba leader OAM4J.

We own the next generation of Yoruba children a better life. and the only way we can do this is to take over the leadership and remove criminals from power.

I should print these and keep it  for my unborn grand and great grand children, how many times did Becomerich mention my moniker?

Anyway Becomerich, can you lay down your life for the cause of Yorubas if we make you our leader, how can we sure you will not leave us in the battle and run to Ivory coast Liberia or back to Canada?
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Chyz2: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

HID Awolowo
Obasanjo
Tinubu.

OBJ and Tinubu will soon clash. Tinubu is practicing the same dictatorial ways as OBJ.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Becomrichn: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed

Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Becomrichn: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
f

Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by seanet02: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2011
Seanet02 remains the undisputable Leader of the Almighty YORUBA KINGDOM
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Beaf: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2011
Becomrichn:

. . .
We own the next generation of Yoruba children. . .

No Sir!!! angry angry angry angry
No matter whether you only sprrrreak Engrrrrrrrrrrrrisss like an electricity engineering diploma holder, you cannot own a child.
Is this the nonsense they taught you at Offa poly?

Don't let me loan you a bloody slap through the computer screen! Ode!

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by ekubear1: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
Yorubaland hasn't had a universally acknowledged leader since Awolowo. Certainly we do not have one today.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by Pataki: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
eku_bear:

Yorubaland hasn't had a universally acknowledged leader since Awolowo. Certainly we do not have one today.
And certainly, we do not need one.
Re: Who Is The Yoruba Leader? by kodewrita(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
We have evolved past that phase. We are waiting for the rest of you Nigerian p**s*nts to catch up.

(1) (Reply)

Albinos In Nigeria Suffer A Lot Of Discrimination / Is Sowore Right To Have Characterized Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Heroine? / No More 250 Naira Food In Nigerian Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.