Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nengi Is Lying About Bathroom Moment With Kiddwaya – Ozo To Neo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Is Lying About Bathroom Moment With Kiddwaya – Ozo To Neo (453 Views)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Is Lying About Bathroom Moment With Kiddwaya – Ozo To Neo by Erons123: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nengi Is Lying About Bathroom Moment With Kiddwaya – Ozo To Neo

Nengi Is Lying About Bathroom Moment With Kiddwaya – Ozo To Neo

BBNaija housemate, Ozo while having a discussion with Neo today over the bathroom incident between Nengi and Kiddwaya on Saturday, has said she is lying.

accused Nengi of not saying the truth about what actually transpired between her and the billionaire’s son in the bathroom.

Recall that Ozo in Neo’s company, caught his love interest, Nengi zip down with Kiddwaya in the bathroom before last night’s party.

However, when approached by Ozo who appeared to be jealous, Nengi said she just needed help to zip her outfit.

who was not convinced by her explanation told Neo this morning that Nengi was just making up stories about the situation.

In his words: “The only thing I want to tell Nengi is there’s nothing I value more in a friendship than trust.

“Forget relationship. It’s better she gives me the true stuff than make up a story and give me bullshit about that situation.”

Ozo and Nengi don’t seem to have been able to define the relationship between them.

Although Nengi has openly told him several times she has a boyfriend outside of the show, they are sometimes seen in positions that best describe people that are in love with each other.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/30/nengi-is-lying-about-bathroom-moment-with-kiddwaya-ozo-to-neo/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We're Can I Get Mercy Johnson's The Legend Of Inikpi / 'How I Started Acting 26 Years Ago' - Nollywood Actor Babaseun Faseru Reveals / What's The Saddest Movie Scene  U'VE Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.